Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1017406 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Adiekwe1: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
SonofGod2000:
Hmmm. Frank good one. Gracia... more of this.

I think the quick response was as a fact that you are a second applicant and no review of eligibility is required and all info remain the same?

The only new thing he did in the application, is that he only wrote a persuasive and concise three (3) pages LOE. In the content of the letter, he justified each and every reasons that was raised by the VO with adequate proof as well as added reference letters from two different organisations stating that I head the group and will return back to them. Frank also suggested that I keep the application simple since my father was my sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GracefulG: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Marychi120:

Hi Grace,

I had the same issue when i was trying to apply at MUN. just submit your application and make sure you send your documents ASAP.

Ok Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obanidavid: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please, I would like to ask if one must still have to book an for appointment at VFS despite receiving a biometric letter?

Secondly, what will one fill for the room and board in the Imm1249e form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jetline:
A perfect Valentine gift from God!
I return all the glory to God!
Original passport request dropped few minutes ago.
Timeline:
Reapplication made on 19th Jan.
Request for medical dropped 22nd Jan.
Medical done 31st Jan.
Medical passed 10th Feb.
BVL dropped 12th Feb.
Original passport request 13th Feb.
McGill University Montreal Quebec.
I wish to thank Frank and all gurus in the house,I learnt a lot from u.
To all those a waiting decision on there application, you shall receive good news in Jesus name...Amen!!!
Do I need to book an appointment in other to submit my passport ?

Congratulations to you @Jetline, I'm delighted to be in the context of your TRV success story. May Canada favour you.

It will end in praises for everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vokay91: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
GracefulG:

Ok Thanks.
I have same issue too but I contacted my school today to get the letter sent to them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Adiekwe1:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what? It's a MEDICAL REQUEST . My special thanks to frankrobbn1 for making this a reality. He is the brain behind my application beginning from the admission process down to the Visa application. He singlehandedly packaged my second application after been denied of my visa. He wrote a convincing LOE that addressed the reasons for my previous refusal, and assured me that everything will surely fall in place this time. He also included volunteer reference letters that also strengthened my home ties, since the VO was not satisfied I will leave Canada after studies. My brother I forever remain indebted to you. Believe me, you're a guru in this Canada immigration and my life changer. Keep doing that which you know how to do best bro and my God reward your good intentions towards humanity.

Only heaven knows how happy I am at the moment. grin grin

#Respect Boss!! You too much I swear.

I wish you all the best, and await my profile once PPR drops! cool

Congratulations to you bro @Adiekwe1. I knew a day like this would come and I'm happy it worked for you too. Thank God I'm finally free from your incessant calls and text messages cheesy. I'm honoured by thy best wishes and prayers from you. God bless us all as we continue to put smiles on the faces of others.

To those that were rejected, don't give up, be committed to the process and always seek counsel from the knowledgeable members of this thread.

It will end in praise

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vokay91: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Marychi120:

Hi Grace,

I had the same issue when i was trying to apply at MUN. just submit your application and make sure you send your documents ASAP.
I have same issue too but I contacted my school today, to send the letter to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obasanjo280: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Obasanjo280

Your profile is good, endeavour to demonstrate there is progression in your program/course choice.

All the best.
Ok sir. Tnk you. How should I do it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Olatycoon:
Pls house I am having issues compressing my files, the required size is 4mb, but if I try compressing below 4mb it becomes blur, pls what' do u suggest i do. Thank yoh

Use www.ilovepdf.com (low compression), that would work fine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Simplymeeko: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Simplymeeko,

You should heed to Mcobex's comments on your post regarding this issue.

All the best.
Thanks a lot sir, sincerely appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations, please can you help with the document you submitted, i intend applying next week for my lil bro
Barseat:
Alhamdulahi guys
I was approved on Saturday
Got my passport back today

Love from here
May Allah be with us all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nwugon(f): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Guys please is it possible to change wrong date of birth in WAEC certificate?
quote author=eddyme post=86631187]Congratulations, please can you help with the document you submitted, i intend applying next week for my lil bro
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ezegees(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Good day everyone. Does anyone know any uni or college that doesn’t require part payment before coming.. thanks a lot in addy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fantasyomoh(f): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations to you bro @Adiekwe1. I knew a day like this would come and I'm happy it worked for you too. Thank God I'm finally free from your incessant calls and text messages cheesy. I'm honoured by thy best wishes and prayers from you. God bless us all as we continue to put smiles on the faces of others.

To those that were rejected, don't give up, be committed to the process and always seek counsel from the knowledgeable members of this thread.

It will end in praise
. Frankrobbn1 can I have your email address please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by younghero2: 2:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Just got admission into cambrian collage and fleming collage. Bt still waiting and hoping upei offers me admission. Thats the school i want

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Funmibiyi96: 3:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

It will end in praise

Good morning gurus in the house,

Just as @frankrobbin1 advised, Please I need your counsel and assistance.

I got a student visa rejection september last year to study Bioresource engineering (Masters) at McGill university. I am sure it was because i didnt have much help and helplessly had to figure it out myself.
I want to apply again now and I am sure I can get a positive result with the aid of knowledgeable gurus in the house. Can I pls have someone's contact? My email address is funmibiyi96@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by segzyndpep(m): 4:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

It will end in praise
Hello sir,can you help review my SOP?i am not totally convince its okay too.I need help sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2020
nwugon:

Guys please is it possible to change wrong date of birth in WAEC certificate?
quote author=eddyme post=86631187]Congratulations, please can you help with the document you submitted, i intend applying next week for my lil bro
You don't have to change it (as the process is very long and expensive), just go to a law court and get an affidavit stating the date on your waec result is a mistake from waec and you give them the right one (I want to believe you have a birth certificate/declaration of age to back your claim)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GracefulG: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello GracefulG,

Try your luck by contacting the program director and also the administrative secretary to plead and explain the situation at hand. It would be better after sending an email, follow up by a call which is more faster.

All the best.

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JosephYemsol(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Damzydaymond19:

Yes me ooo...am new in this thread and u haven't started the whole process yet tho.

I'm a prospective applicants.. pls I'd like to ask what your cgpa is... Am skeptical about applying cos my sgoanis 3.62/5.. most my AVG last 2 semester is 4.38/5..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ibrahim(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations to you @Jetline, I'm delighted to be in the context of your TRV success story. May Canada favour you.

It will end in praises for everyone.

@Frankrobbn1 please I need ur assistance as well for my application. Please indulge me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2020
congratulations, please can you specify what document you submitted?
Jetline:
A perfect Valentine gift from God!
I return all the glory to God!
Original passport request dropped few minutes ago.
Timeline:
Reapplication made on 19th Jan.
Request for medical dropped 22nd Jan.
Medical done 31st Jan.
Medical passed 10th Feb.
BVL dropped 12th Feb.
Original passport request 13th Feb.
McGill University Montreal Quebec.
I wish to thank Frank and all gurus in the house,I learnt a lot from u.
To all those a waiting decision on there application, you shall receive good news in Jesus name...Amen!!!
Do I need to book an appointment in other to submit my passport ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2020
ibrahim:

@Frankrobbn1 please I need ur assistance as well for my application. Pleae indulge me.

Please can you share me a detailed description of your profile, so I can pick it up from there.

It shall end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Ezegees:
Good day everyone. Does anyone know any uni or college that doesn’t require part payment before coming.. thanks a lot in addy

University of Regina, University of Winnipeg, Brandon University for undergraduate studies doesn't require tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Funmibiyi96:

Good morning gurus in the house,

Just as @frankrobbin1 advised, Please I need your counsel and assistance.

I got a student visa rejection september last year to study Bioresource engineering (Masters) at McGill university. I am sure it was because i didnt have much help and helplessly had to figure it out myself.
I want to apply again now and I am sure I can get a positive result with the aid of knowledgeable gurus in the house. Can I pls have someone's contact? My email address is funmibiyi96@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

I regret to hear your previous application was rejected. Please can you share a detailed breakdown of your profile and the list of documents you submitted alongside the previous rejected application and the refusal grounds. This will give a clearer picture to the gurus in the house and the best possible way to advice you for a successful re-application.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Fantasyomoh:
. Frankrobbn1 can I have your email address please.

For the benefit of others, can you enlighten me about your concerns here please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ibrahim(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Please can you share me a detailed description of your profile, so I can pick it up from there.

It shall end in praise

BEng Civil Engineering, MBA but employed as a business system analyst.
Got a fall admission at NBCC IT: Business Analysis.
Married with a daughter.
Submitted online application with LOE. Just got a biometric verification letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fantasyomoh(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

For the benefit of others, can you enlighten me your concerns here please.

I need your assistance on my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2020
ibrahim:

BEng Civil Engineering, MBA but employed as a business system analyst.
Got a fall admission at NBCC IT: Business Analysis.
Married with a daughter.
Submitted online application with LOE. Just got a biometric verification letter.

The Business Analysis program is it a PGD or master's? Also, did you receive a medical request prior to the BVL?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eddyme(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello, house.
I want to apply for study visa for my Lil bro! Between online and paper route which is better from your experience, we lived in Benin and don't going to Lagos to apply.

Ur honest reply will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ibrahim(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

The Business Analysis program is it a PGD or master's? Also, did you receive a medical request prior to the BVL?

PGD and no medical request. I no what comes next.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SonofGod2000: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2020
My friend correspondence letter dropped yesterday.

Pls it that no one gets correspondence letter before medical and still get medical request latter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.