Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Done Not Dusted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Done Not Dusted (347 Views)

I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It. Part 4 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It... (1) (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Done Not Dusted by Christianokaro(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
DONE NOT DUSTED
Done and Dusted it was called, the day we wrote our last paper. Excited we were, really really excited. How we have waited this day for four years, that as it came closer we couldn't even study for it any better, academically lazy, maybe that's what we became or just maybe we became too confident, too sure.
The nights came and it was party after another, hostel by hostel, bar after bar and hotel's weren't left out. You just couldn't be indoors,not just today,the day we dropped the pen.
Graduates we called ourselves, whatsapp group chats were having names changed, some adding alumni, some having graduates,class of 2k19 and all. But as the days passed, so did the joy of “No More Next Semester” dropped.Confusion was the word, a feeling of lost, each heart only hoping, brains figuring life. We are beginning to understand, this was the part nobody told us about, perhaps they did but we just didn't understand. Now we are here, totally alone, completely on our own, trying so hard to figure it out, the big question, What Next After Graduation?
Now we know how much of a blessing the past four years had been. We look towards a new phase yet with so much uncertainty. This phase will pass, we say to ourselves but now we remember that we are only done with our first degree and not dusted for life. DONE NOT DUSTED.

Karo Christian

(1) (Reply)

Survival - Short Poem / Be Healed In Jesus (episode Five) / EBIERE BY KARISPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.