Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438346 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kaybababa: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good day my learned guru in the house, thanks for the wonderful job, may God bless you all IJN. I need to apply for a UK standard visiting visa, with self-application, no agent, kindly put me thru on step by step, do i need to submit all my original document or just only photocopy. Thank you for your reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by momik4all(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pls did you mean I am to book for flight too before applying for the visiting visa....this is my first time of giving it a trial......need assistance to get it right at once.....thanks
Amoj4682:

Have enough funds in your account like 800k n above which must have been in your account for 6 months. Employment letter, leave letter, hotel booking, flight booking, itenary and most importantly pray to God Almighty for favour.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ebun13: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=kaybababa post=86709959]Good day my learned guru in the house, thanks for the wonderful job, may God bless you all IJN. I need to apply for a UK standard visiting visa, with self-application, no agent, kindly put me thru on step by step, do i need to submit all my original document or just only photocopy. Thank you for your reply[/quote

Go through the thread from page 1 to the end. All the answers you need will be supplied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by julzz(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
julzz:
Hey guys, my sister and her family want to start application for a Uk tourist visa for August travel, please I need guidance.

Trying to catch up reading backwards, What is a cover letter pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by momik4all(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amoj4682:

Have enough funds in your account like 800k n above which must have been in your account for 6 months. Employment letter, leave letter, hotel booking, flight booking, itenary and most importantly pray to God Almighty for favour.
. I will need your guidance as a novice in terms of preparing for UK tourist visa....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone. Please do you know if I can still get appointment at TLS Ikeja for this February? Who applied recently should please let me know. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by BossFingy(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2020
Bro, am facing the same challenge here..same 30th Dec.. Let just hope for something positive dis week..
lanrayco:
I did biometric since 30th Dec, 2019 and I am yet to get a response. Planned Travel date has passed and I am so worried.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ebun13: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Marytee2:
Hello everyone. Please do you know if I can still get appointment at TLS Ikeja for this February? Who applied recently should please let me know. Thank you.

There is no regular appointment (free) in February but you can still get Flexi & primetime which comes at a cost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Graceee: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Marytee2:

Keep searching you will find. there are still free dates
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sebij: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2020
luvlycutebay:

Yes

please, am sorry am still on this. Apart from the Sponsor's letter and Bank statement you collected from your Pastor, did you present any other document from your church?

Also, the explanation in the consent letter you talked about, was it about the church's source of fund and how they spend their money?
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lanrayco(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2020
BossFingy:
Bro, am facing the same challenge here..same 30th Dec.. Let just hope for something positive dis week..

Bro, i am tired or waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by emeldamicheals: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
Pls, can anyone help me with Schenghen Visa Naiarland group that is actually functioning and active. If there is for Malta. I would prefer that one.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kaddy162: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please what is the best thing to do in this scenario

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ibukun120: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
First of all Oga, how will you spend 1 million on a trip to the UK

kaddy162:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Darvick: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
kaddy162:

You are a student and you want to spend 1M naira on a trip (just as a tourist), is it a course trip or would it contribute something to your course. Your sponsor wants to spend 1M on you Why and who’s he or she to u? ECO wants to know the importance of such visit and why so much money on a trip as a student.

Work on that and reapply, good luck. Also the ECO wants to know your sponsor is depositing money into your account as financial connection between you two.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sdakin: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
I got mine this past friday after 8days of biometrics.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kunzzy4me(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
sdakin:
I got mine this past friday after 8days of biometrics.....

congratulations ...Got mine too last week Monday ...when do you plan to travel...if we can make the trip together

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlycutebay(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sebij:

please, am sorry am still on this. Apart from the Sponsor's letter and Bank statement you collected from your Pastor, did you present any other document from your church?

Church certificate of registration from CAC

Also, the explanation in the consent letter you talked about, was it about the church's source of fund and how they spend their money?
Thank you

Didn't use church source of funds
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennyliza: 1:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Hello my fellow Nairalander’s, please I need your help as I am stuck. I am trying to book my self service appointment for biometric capturing on the TLSContact page but it kept on adding UKVI services for me that I did not select , will then go back to remove it from my basket but it automatically add it again on getting to my checkout page , see screenshot attached. Please How do I resolve this issue

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2020
momik4all:
Pls did you mean I am to book for flight too before applying for the visiting visa....this is my first time of giving it a trial......need assistance to get it right at once.....thanks
You don't need to book any flight.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ebun13: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2020
kennyliza:
Hello my fellow Nairalander’s, please I need your help as I am stuck. I am trying to book my self service appointment for biometric capturing on the TLSContact page but it kept on adding UKVI services for me that I did not select , will then go back to remove it from my basket but it automatically add it again on getting to my checkout page , see screenshot attached. Please How do I resolve this issue

The time you picked is what is causing it. 9.00 & 12.00 O‘clock time with arrow is super priority & thats why is always adding UKVI services.

From experience ,the free appointment(regular) is hard to get now. Even 8.00 O’clock is primetime which comes at a cost (around 36k i guess).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 6:12am On Feb 18, 2020
kaddy162:
The cost of your trip is on the high side. Even those who are employed are quoting less than 500k
for vacation trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sheriph: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Hi gurus, I was refused uk visa recently. In my previous application I got some transactions which I did not explained. Moreso , i stated that I have an additional income of 1200 pounds from my rental properties but my dad mainly get the rent in cash. So I was unable to proof that.

I plan to reapply now , can I add the rental reciept or I should not mention In the new application that I have additional income apart from my montly salary paid in to my salary account. I just need your kind advice because I don't want to complicate issues any further. Thanks .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Refused recently is when?
sheriph:
Hi gurus, I was refused uk visa recently. In my previous application I got some transactions which I did not explained. Moreso , i stated that I have an additional income of 1200 pounds from my rental properties but my dad mainly get the rent in cash. So I was unable to proof that.I plan to reapply now , can I add the rental reciept or I should not mention In the new application that I have additional income apart from my montly salary paid in to my salary account. I just need your kind advice because I don't want to complicate issues any further. Thanks .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sheriph: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
giselle237:
Refused recently is when?

Last year May.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kaybababa: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Guru in the house, how much is the minimal target for a 10day tourist vacation to UK with 230k salary monthly take home. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sebij: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
luvlycutebay:

Didn't use church source of funds
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ebun13: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
kaybababa:
Guru in the house, how much is the minimal target for a 10day tourist vacation to UK with 230k salary monthly take home. Thank you

Check page 16
Answer to your question is there

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennyliza: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ebun13:

The time you picked is what is causing it. 9.00 & 12.00 O‘clock time with arrow is super priority & thats why is always adding UKVI services.

From experience ,the free appointment(regular) is hard to get now. Even 8.00 O’clock is primetime which comes at a cost (around 36k i guess).

Oh thanks for the clarification, I don’t mind paying for 36k assisted services but it is still adding the ukvi of 55 pounds, how do I remove this service or is it mandatory to pay it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennyliza: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
kennyliza:

Oh thanks for the clarification, I don’t mind paying for 36k assisted services but it is still adding the ukvi of 55 pounds, how do I remove this service or is it mandatory to pay it?

Can I do a walk-in instead? How much will that be for a family of 3?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ebun13: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
kennyliza:

It is not mandatory to pay it if you pick the right time. Tlscontact has now structured their platform in such a way people will pay to use their centre.
For a walk in, you will have to choose Flexi(42k) on the same day for 3 of you

But there might be free time in the nearest future if you are not in haste

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.