Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438642 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
@Justwise kindly help a cousin of mine on the aspect of what he earn a month,money in his savings and what he intend to spend on his trip to UK. He is doing self application and needed help on that. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Delete the file u uploaded bcus of your personal information and write what you want to ask out.. however do you earn 69 million per month according to this form?
Okechukwu2686:
@Justwise kindly help a cousin of mine on the aspect of what he earn a month,money in his savings and what he intend to spend on his trip to UK. He is doing self application and needed help on that. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
@kennyliza Someone said she only paid for one family member and she was able to save the money for herself as she was able to walk in with her child or so.. someone else also said that on this thread. Try and read up this part 4 to trace the information, I can’t remember the names of the posters now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
How do I delete the file please
giselle237:
Delete the file u uploaded bcus of your personal information and write what you want to ask out.. however do you earn 69 million per month according to this form?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
How much do u earn and does your salary appear monthly on your statement?
sheriph:
Last year May.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okechukwu2686:
How do I delete the file please
try to modify the original post and den delete the attachment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Are you still seeing the file Please?
giselle237:
try to modify the original post and den delete the attachment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chijiuba: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Are you still seeing the file Please?
yes I can still see it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Auto200: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
If I ever enter this UK; heaven know say me I no d come back again. Even with 1 day visa.

I go join those illegal team. Nothing d happen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennyliza: 4:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Ebun13:

It is not mandatory to pay it if you pick the right time. Tlscontact has now structured their platform in such a way people will pay to use their centre.
For a walk in, you will have to choose Flexi(42k) on the same day for 3 of you

But there might be free time in the nearest future if you are not in haste

Thanks for the feedback. Please what is the grace period for going for the biometrics appointment after submission of the uk visa online form and payment has been made ? Today makes it one week that I have submitted online for my family.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sheriph: 5:03am On Feb 19, 2020
giselle237:
How much do u earn and does your salary appear monthly on your statement?

I earn 620k monthly and my salary is paid into my account each month.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Slowandgood: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
@giselle237.....good morning Sir

I sent a a PM

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ayblueblood(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi Justwise,

So I earn about 550k a month,

I am currently servicing a loan I took - 180k monthly, (deducted from my salary account),
I have an investment account with NGN4.5M balance, and 500k bal in my salary acct.

So I want to know, if I apply for a 10yr renewal visa will the loan I have taken affect their decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
620k monthly and you want to immigrate to U.K.? Na real wa
sheriph:

I earn 620k monthly and my salary is paid into my account each month.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Is your type that used to create bad name for us.
You think it’s easy to be illegal? Anytime you hear police seren you will start panicking even when nobody is chasing you .

You think you can marry British citizen and get residency if you’re illegal? They will come and pick you up on your wedding day.

Recently Boris even introduced an operation. The operation is done weekly at different parts of U.K. were police will just be stopping people and asking them for their right of stay in the U.K. . They will wear normal clothes and you won’t even notice until they stop you .

Being illegal in a country especially U.K. it’s not worth it . You can never leave that country. You will be doing rubbish cash jobs and living hand to mouth .

You will never get to experience other countries and see the beauty of the world because you can never get visa to those places.

So is it worth it? You will suffer on earth & still continue in hell if you’re not careful. So it’s better you do the right thing & enjoy earth whilst you can

Auto200:
If I ever enter this UK; heaven know say me I no d come back again. Even with 1 day visa.

I go join those illegal team. Nothing d happen

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sheriph: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Oke00700:
620k monthly and you want to immigrate to U.K.? Na real wa

You be mumu, did I mention of migrating to UK. Read carefully my brother.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iyiolapo2010(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
@Oke00700

Thanks for the info God bless you UK is not easy has ppl think be a illegal immigrants no bi joke oooo be wise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2020
@sheriph ok. Assess yourself honestly and that will help you because of this recent denial. What has significantly changed that will cause dem to give you the visa this time around?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iyiolapo2010(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Evagreenfields: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Doc submission - sometime in January biometrics - 29th Jan passport pick up - 19th Feb Status - Approved.
Travel history - Ghana × 4 Dubai
Visa rejection (s) - 1 (canada)

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kaybababa: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Learned guru in the house, thanks for your wonderful job and contributions. My question I am about to upload my document on tls page, I have my father's house document with me, the question is can I add it has evidence of my property handed over to me by my parent? Or I should ignore it. Awaiting your response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ori777: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
kennyliza:
Hello my fellow Nairalander’s, please I need your help as I am stuck. I am trying to book my self service appointment for biometric capturing on the TLSContact page but it kept on adding UKVI services for me that I did not select , will then go back to remove it from my basket but it automatically add it again on getting to my checkout page , see screenshot attached. Please How do I resolve this issue

it appears you picked V.I Lagos to do your biometrics. its a user pays location so the 55 pounds is for using the place. this is different from other value added services. Unfortunately, you are unable to change it unless you cancel that application and get a refund- 90 days timeline.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Johnadelaide00: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
I assumed they will understand because the credit has a narration " matured NTB"

Yes it has 500k entries

The credit made up about 75% of the closing balance

pls how do i go from here
bigtt76:
Did you explain the whereabouts of the large deposit made into the account?

Did the bank statement you attached had entries to the N500k you earn monthly?

Did the large deposit form 90% of your account balance?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigbus: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
kaybababa:
Learned guru in the house, thanks for your wonderful job and contributions. My question I am about to upload my document on tls page, I have my father's house document with me, the question is can I add it has evidence of my property handed over to me by my parent? Or I should ignore it. Awaiting your response.
If you have evidence that your dad bequeathed the property to you, add the evidence, plus evidence that your dad is your dad (e.g. your birth certificate) and upload it all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Ayblueblood:

Hi Justwise,

So I earn about 550k a month,

I am currently servicing a loan I took - 180k monthly, (deducted from my salary account),
I have an investment account with NGN4.5M balance, and 500k bal in my salary acct.

So I want to know, if I apply for a 10yr renewal visa will the loan I have taken affect their decision?

Your net income is still reasonable even after loan repayment, just don't over budget your out going.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Good morning all. So am about to submit my application. Please I want to ask a question..... I got employed in my current place of work in 2018 but I bought my land in 2015 and finished building on it in 2018. Hope the ECO won't say my current employment started in 2018 and where did I got money to buy land in the year 2015. Am asking this because they are funny at times and you know there is no space in the form that asked about our previous employment. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kunzzy4me(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
It doesn't matter ..I build my house in 2014. And I got my job in 2016...and I apply for my UK Visa in January 2020 and j got my visa ..so u are good to go ..just be sincere withur application ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.