Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1437593 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 3:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Reichtum:

Thanks for your response.
Yes. I am sponsoring myself.
How much am I expected to have in my account?

The Money you surpose to have in your account is the estimated budget of your trip to the UK and also the remaining amount to fall bk to when you come bk to Germany. Estimate: - flight fare + living expenses+ shopping =xxxxx + remaining money to sustain you when you come bk to Germany. That is the amount u surpose to have in your account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ikaboy: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
CC: Justwise and other wise men/women in d house

DoItRite:
I must commend the good job some of us are doing here. Special greetings to Justwise. I will appreciate if you guys look into my case and advise accordingly.

1. I run a private limited coy in buying and selling which i am d CEO. My company as well as personal account are both used to run the biz for i will say both accounts are very busy and kinda fat.

2. I want to apply for UL visitor visa, but from the comments here is obvious my personal account with so many inflows majorly from customers will be a red flag as i cant explain all the inflows and outflows. To that effect i intend opening a new account and run it for 5 months before applying.

3. Guys kindly advise on the best way to run this account, as well as best way of going about my intention.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Messia: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Monmarri post=79889583]

hello what the success rate, for my parent to invite me over for medical visit as in they are applying in the UK for me themself in the UK with a Lawyer, what are my chances, thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Messia post=79905404][/quote]

If your parent are based in the UK and meet up to the requirements and have enough money for your medical and enough money to sponsor your trip u will meet the success rate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Good day house, is it when I make payment before I can be directed to where am going to upload my documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Yes after payment you can download your check list, application and access to TLS portal to upload documents

Dlaw6578:
Good day house, is it when I make payment before I can be directed to where am going to upload my documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Farrm22: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2019
I did my biometric on the 20th of may at ikeja still yet no decision as been made concerning my application is there anyone experiencing this cause I'm confused.. justwise and the guru in the house advice on what to do next...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chingynt(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello. I would like to ask if one can stay a day or two longer than the intended dates indicated during the visa application process. Secondly, can one make changes to the accommodation arrangements as well (move from hotel to airbnb) after the visa has been granted? Thank you for your help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MamaEEE: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2019
chingynt:
Hello. I would like to ask if one can stay a day or two longer than the intended dates indicated during the visa application process. Secondly, can one make changes to the accommodation arrangements as well (move from hotel to airbnb) after the visa has been granted? Thank you for your help.

Please stick to the number of days on ur form.:. Ur next trip can b more lengthier and all depends on u... If u go beyond the stated days , it can affect you when u intend to renew your visa
Yes u can change your accommodation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MamaEEE: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Farrm22:
I did my biometric on the 20th of may at ikeja still yet no decision as been made concerning my application is there anyone experiencing this cause I'm confused.. justwise and the guru in the house advice on what to do next...

Patience please, it will come... But u can call or email them on cost... someone shared their contact details some days bck on thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Farrm22: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Patience please, it will come... But u can call or email them on cost... someone shared their contact details some days bck on thread.[/quote]

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chingynt(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you for the advice.
MamaEEE:

Please stick to the number of days on ur form.:. Ur next trip can b more lengthier and all depends on u... If u go beyond the stated days , it can affect you when u intend to renew your visa
Yes u can change your accommodation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Good morning house...Can some one help me out .. have submitted my visa application to Portugal embassy to renew my visa again with the help FVS Lagos since 25th April this year and I was called a month and one week after submission to send all payments made when I traveled first to Lisbon Portugal and I did for over 3 weeks now I don't hear from them I keep calling them and sending mail dose who picked my calls always tell me to wait for fvs message and no reply to all mail I sent.... my date for travel is today 4th I want to know what is going to happen, are they going to change my travel date or what ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adecoal: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hi Guys,

Trust we are all doing fine.

Kindly help review my proposed budget for 10days holiday in the UK.

Return Flight Ticket £550
Match Ticket £65
Bus Fair £45
Sight Seeing £70
Miscellaneous £65
Total £795 TOTAL = ₦370,000

-My Accommodation and feeding will be covered by the person inviting me.
-My net salary is 183,000 Per month.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
adecoal:
Hi Guys,

Trust we are all doing fine.

Kindly help review my proposed budget for 10days holiday in the UK.

Return Flight Ticket £550
Match Ticket £65
Bus Fair £45
Sight Seeing £70
Miscellaneous £65
Total £795 TOTAL = ₦370,000

-My Accommodation and feeding will be covered by the person inviting me.
-My net salary is 183,000 Per month.

Thanks in advance.

It is good. Try to explain to the ECO in the additional information in the application form or cover letter that the person inviting you will be responsible for your accommodation, feeding and living expenses. The person also should state it in the invitation letter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by seyisanya(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate! I followed every step outlined but the TLS page I finally arrived at was the TLS homepage. I guess this implies that no decision has been made yet. I did my biometrics 10 days ago. Thanks

Floraoye0417:
Use the link in ure mail to sign in, put ure email address n password. It takes u another page. Click on the provide document n biometric, takes u to another page, click continue, it takes u further to tlc page, where u will see track my application link. Chikena!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Laenec: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello, everyone.

Please I need an urgent advice for action in the next 12 hours. Did my biometrics (28 May, 2019). I'd got no message form TLS contact, however, UK embassy, after I mailed, said the decision had been made. Tracking information still states that application still with DMC. I sent a mail to TLS, they replied with an automated message that it is still being processed.

I plan to travel for an important program in the UK by Monday.

Any advice, please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by omoniyi289: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello House,

I applied for 5-day priority Visitor visa on the 14th of June and I went for walk-in Biometrics on the 24th of June, 2019. The application was at "Application Received By DMC" stage since the 25th June. I am yet to receive any further update.

The trip is for a conference on the 15th of July and is company sponsored, where I currently work. I have travelled to African countries but I was refused Canadian visa around April this year, it was family sponsored. Please how else can I check the application status?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dcutey: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
omoniyi289:
Hello House,

I applied for 5-day priority Visitor visa on the 14th of June and I went for walk-in Biometrics on the 24th of June, 2019. The application was at "Application Received By DMC" stage[b] since the 25th June.[/b] I am yet to receive any further update.

The trip is for a conference on the 15th of July and is company sponsored, where I currently work. I have travelled to African countries but I was refused Canadian visa around April this year, it was family sponsored. Please how else can I check the application status?

I know a family of three who paid for priority service and did their biometrics on June 19th. Their application is still at the "Application received by DMC" stage and their travel date is in two weeks. They are going for a wedding and they are with all the aso ebi to be used at the wedding.
I don't know how true this is but I heard today that the British High Commission knows nothing about all these priority service and other added value service that TLS are charging for and so the decision would still be made within the normal processing time no matter what service an applicant chooses.
Please can someone who has benefited or otherwise from TLS added value service refute or confirm this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dcutey: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Laenec:
Hello, everyone.

Please I need an urgent advice for action in the next 12 hours. Did my biometrics (28 May, 2019). I'd got no message form TLS contact, however, UK embassy, after I mailed, said the decision had been made. Tracking information still states that application still with DMC. I sent a mail to TLS, they replied with an automated message that it is still being processed.

I plan to travel for an important program in the UK by Monday.

Any advice, please?

Have you gone to the TLS center to check for your passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Belovedolu: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't think that's all entirely true. My mum did priority service and decision was made within 10 days. She went for biometrics on 3rd of June and passport pick-up mail on 14th of June. I sent a mail to them when I didn't get any update after 5 working days and was told the application was being processed. I got a call from them about an hour after I sent the mail, asking of I was expecting anybody and some other details. Two days after, I received a mail to come for passport collection
dcutey:

I know a family of three who paid for priority service and did their biometrics on June 19th. Their application is still at the "Application received by DMC" stage and their travel date is in two weeks. They are going for a wedding and they are with all the aso ebi to be used at the wedding.
I don't know how true this is but I heard today that the British High Commission knows nothing about all these priority service and other added value service that TLS are charging for and so the decision would still be made within the normal processing time no matter what service an applicant chooses.
Please can someone who has benefited or otherwise from TLS added value service refute or confirm this?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by omoniyi289: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Belovedolu:
I don't think that's all entirely true. My mum did priority service and decision was made within 10 days. She went for biometrics on 3rd of June and passport pick-up mail on 14th of June. I sent a mail to them when I didn't get any update after 5 working days and was told the application was being processed. I got a call from them about an hour after I sent the mail, asking of I was expecting anybody and some other details. Two days after, I received a mail to come for passport collection

wow! Thanks for this update, please what is the actual email address that you used for the inquiry or phone number one can contact because the ones I saw online are not reachable?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Laenec: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2019
dcutey:

Have you gone to the TLS center to check for your passport?

No, I haven't. Maybe I need to go then.
Thanks for your input.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dewale1234(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Laenec:

No, I haven't. Maybe I need to go then.
Thanks for your input.

Please do.
I did mine same day with you and i got my passport (visa) around June 20th
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Darasimi3902: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day all, my virgin passport expires in march 2020,is it possible i use it to process a uk visa? i am looking at travelling to the uk as a tourist in December.I am a teacher and earns 70k monthly but i do extra lessons which makes my take home to be about 150k monthly. I have an aunt that stays in the uk and she is willing to give me a letter of invitation. Please how do i go about the processing from the scratch? i will need the step by step requirements. Thanks in anticipation of useful information from the group.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opetope: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day Gurus in the house. Please help me review the following budget. My wife and two kids (12 and 9 years old) is about to apply for 6 months UK tourist visa.

My wife is working with a disposable monthly income of N440,000

BUDGET BREAKDOWN FOR 3 PEOPLE
Flight (Economy return) - £1,100.00
Accommodation (13 nights)- £806.00
Feeding - £200.00
Transportation - £120.00
Tourism - £120.00
Miscellaneous - £50.00
Total - £2,396.00 (N1,081,640.00)

The total is like 200k above 2 times my wife's disposable income. My question is can she indicate that her husband will support part of the expenses by indicating the difference (200k) as what I (the husband) will be adding to the money. If yes, what document will I need to provide to back my support. Please note I will not be travelling with them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day house, please is it after uploading of the documents before one can be able to pick a date of appointment? And again is it possible for someone to pick a date he/she wish to appear at the embassy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hello gurus in the house,

I'm about uploading my documents on eDossier, does it have to be in PDF format?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by donbuchi1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Seeyat:
Hello gurus in the house,

I'm about uploading my documents on eDossier, does it have to be in PDF format?

PDF
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Darasimi3902:
Good day all, my virgin passport expires in march 2020,is it possible i use it to process a uk visa? i am looking at travelling to the uk as a tourist in December.I am a teacher and earns 70k monthly but i do extra lessons which makes my take home to be about 150k monthly. I have an aunt that stays in the uk and she is willing to give me a letter of invitation. Please how do i go about the processing from the scratch? i will need the step by step requirements. Thanks in anticipation of useful information from the group.

U can use six months validity to process your application but as soon as you get your visa u will have to renew your passport since you will be traveling by Dec.

U av to explain to the ECO that from all sources of your monthly income you make 150k every month after tax deduction. Your permanent job you make 70k while your additional job you make 80k. Attached a small profile of your additional job to show the subjects you teach, if what you studied in school is what you are teaching, attached the degree certificate. Provide your permanent job payslips with tax deduction, six months statement of account and make sure there are credit entries from your additional job.

Your aunt need to write letter of invitation, and send her status in the UK and passport data page. Make a good buget of your trip.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adecoal: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay i will do that. Thank you very much.

Monmarri:

It is good. Try to explain to the ECO in the additional information in the application form or cover letter that the person inviting you will be responsible for your accommodation, feeding and living expenses. The person also should state it in the invitation letter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
donbuchi1:

PDF

Thanks. Can i use my mobile phone scanner as my computer doesn't have PDF installed on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.