Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1437190 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moskito36(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
I did biometrics 3rd March, I am still expecting my passport.

Michael820:
Please who else is yet to get any update on his/her visa application after data capturing, I did mine March 11th and I am still yet to get an update.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Brightingsus:
Hello guys. Is anyone else having issues booking an appointment or finding appointment slots? I can’t seem to find any dates at all for the rest of the year. Location of choice is Ikeja , Lagos.

You can check 5th august, 12noon, ikeja. I'm about to cancel my appointment

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tajudeen40:
oga, in your own best interest ,use the services of an agent
This forum is a do it yourself place.. we don’t encourage any agents stuff because they ruin people’s chances while also ripping you off.
The process is very straightforward, no need for agents and this is the honest truth

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sweetkid: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
House please when is it advisable to pay for visa fee?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mumayo: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Symbae:

From 28th July

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day guys, has anyone been able to successfully submit their application at the VAC today, either in Lagos or Abuja? And also, any useful information on vignette replacement for all visa categories?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day house pls the expired 30days vignatte has anybody returned his/her passport for it to be rescheduled because I wish to go to the embassy tommorow to submit my passport, and I will like to know how long they will b holding the passport. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
LoyalRoyalty:
Good day guys, has anyone been able to successfully submit their application at the VAC today, either in Lagos or Abuja? And also, any useful information on vignette replacement for all visa categories?

Yes, I submitted today for vignette replacement in Lagos. Also they're accepting new applications.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
kcfastshooter:
Good day house pls the expired 30days vignatte has anybody returned his/her passport for it to be rescheduled because I wish to go to the embassy tommorow to submit my passport, and I will like to know how long they will b holding the passport. Thanks

According to Tlscontact, they dont make decisions on Visa, so they weren't helpful on the duration for replacement. So we just wait, hope and pray its soon enough
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Symbae:

Yes, I submitted today for vignette replacement in Lagos. Also they're accepting new applications.
Are they currently accepting passports from those whose 6 months visitor visa expired as well or just from those with expired 30 days vignette?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
moskito36:
I did biometrics 3rd March, I am still expecting my passport.

Did mine March 10th for kids and 11th for myself and still expecting.

Did u guys submitted for settlement visa.

Heard its going to be 12 weeks duration and wants to know when they will start counting their 12 weeks since 2 weeks has been counted before lockdown.

For those that have collected their settlement visa pls what exact duration does it take.

Just eager for mine though.

wishing all of us the best.

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
LoyalRoyalty:
Are they currently accepting passports from those whose 6 months visitor visa expired as well or just from those with expired 30 days vignette?

There's no update of replacement vignette for visitors visa yet. Its just for work, study and joining family for now. Maybe you should contact UKVI directly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Symbae:

There's no update of replacement vignette for visitors visa yet. Its just for work, study and joining family for now. Maybe you should contact UKVI directly
UKVI isn't responding.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OptimisticOne: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day house pls do my sponsor have to send ticket fee and visa fee to my account before applying for u.k visa. I mean does it have to be in my statement of account?
Tanx for ur response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
OptimisticOne:
Good day house pls do my sponsor have to send ticket fee and visa fee to my account before applying for u.k visa. I mean does it have to be in my statement of account?
Tanx for ur response
No,it must not be. Any large transfer into your account must be explained. Better to keep you account simple.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Desmondeloghosa: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
The British passport is for my cousins, I'm married no kids for now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehigiamusoe19: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please do I need to do Tuberculosis test for EEA family permit visa?
FYsol:
Even if you have 10years visitor visa, you are not allowed to stay more than 6months per each visit.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Symbae:

According to Tlscontact, they dont make decisions on Visa, so they weren't helpful on the duration for replacement. So we just wait, hope and pray its soon enough
thanks alot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Symbae:

pls for the vignette replacement are we to go only with our passport or with all the documents we used in the application process?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeyholla: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Ehigiamusoe19:
Please do I need to do Tuberculosis test for EEA family permit visa?

Yes you do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shercorp(m): 2:38am On Jul 29, 2020
See the *Exempt visa*
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2020
kcfastshooter:

pls for the vignette replacement are we to go only with our passport or with all the documents we used in the application process?

For ikeja centre, we were asked to submit passport with 2 photocopies each of bio data and visa page. This might be different for other centres.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Symbae:

For ikeja centre, we were asked to submit passport with 2 photocopies each of bio data and visa page. This might be different for other centres.
1) passport photo
2)data page
3)visa page
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Symbae:

1) passport photo
2)int. passport data page
3)visa page
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
giselle237:

This forum is a do it yourself place.. we don’t encourage any agents stuff because they ruin people’s chances while also ripping you off.
The process is very straightforward, no need for agents and this is the honest truth

Please anyone on this threads should help me out, someone is inviting to the UK ��, and he insisted that this kind of bank statement is good enough for submission to the vac any ideas house ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
kcfastshooter:

1) passport photo
2)int. passport data page
3)visa page
thanks

I didnt say passport photo. Your international passport, 2 photocopies of bio data page and visa page are all was needed for ikeja centre
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
roneld123:

Please anyone on this threads should help me out, someone is inviting to the UK ��, and he insisted that this kind of bank statement is good enough for submission to the vac any ideas house ?
Ok pls tell us so we can understand better..
Who is inviting you to the uk?
Purpose of visit is?
What do you do for a living?
Where’s your own bank statement?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Symbae:

I didnt say passport photo. Your international passport, 2 photocopies of bio data page and visa page are all was needed for ikeja centre
OK got it thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2020
giselle237:

Ok pls tell us so we can understand better..
Who is inviting you to the uk?
Purpose of visit is?
What do you do for a living?
Where’s your own bank statement?

1. My friend. She’s a British citizen.

2. She’s inviting me as a friend for 3 weeks holidays

3. I work as an assistant manager in my company

4. I have got the necessary doc’s and from her and mine except this kind of bank statement format she give me and it really giving me sleepless nights like if the statement is good enough to submit.

4. I will submit my own bank statement worth 3 millions naira plus and i have a job which serve as my home-ties back in Nigeria.

Note: she’s not paying for the trip....she only inviting me as a friend and ready to accommodating me for 3 weeks until am back to my country Nigeria and continue with my job ect and also provide meals if possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.