Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438187 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 10:58am On May 11, 2021
Hey house please help me..is there a time frame for discussion for a Uk vist visa it been 5weeks I did my Biometric and I have not hear from them ...thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 11:00am On May 11, 2021
please help me..is there a time frame for discussion for a Uk vist visa it been 5weeks I did my Biometric and I have not hear from them ...what should I do thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 11:06am On May 11, 2021
When was your biometrics and what type of visa did you apply for?
NiggaRoy22:
please help me..is there a time frame for discussion for a Uk vist visa it been 5weeks I did my Biometric and I have not hear from them ...what should I do thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mmuocode: 11:25am On May 11, 2021
Hello, please I have an issue with my booking for tuberculosis test for uk visa on the iom my medical online platform.
I previously scheduled an appointment, then when i realized that day was a public holiday i tried to reschedule but it was not possible.
I have sent several emails to them but gotten no response, and all their contact numbers seem to be unreachable, both abuja and lagos.
Please does anyone know how else i can reschedule? or how else i can contact them successfully?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
Have seen it but is it advisable to track sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 12:50pm On May 11, 2021
NiggaRoy22:
Have seen it but is it advisable to track sir
Yes. Just to know where your passport is.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 2:45pm On May 11, 2021
Plz help me is there a time frame for Uk to make a decision?it been 5weeks I did my Biometric no have not hear from them ...is there anything I can do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 2:48pm On May 11, 2021
I did my Biometric on the 8th of last month April...actually I did it with my baby wanna go with her
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
Cyclops33:
When was your biometrics and what type of visa did you apply for?
I did it last month 8th of April.it a vist visa I did it with my baby
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
royalmu:
Yes. Just to know where your passport is.
kk sir thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 3:34pm On May 11, 2021
NiggaRoy22:
kk sir thanks
have checked and have seen it hope they won’t be any issues with that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
NiggaRoy22:
No issues.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
Is it Lagos ? I think you should call UKVI to know what is going on with your application
NiggaRoy22:
I did it last month 8th of April.it a vist visa I did it with my baby

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2021
giselle237:
u need to call or email them as soon as possible. Contact details should be in the email confirmation sent to you

i have sent mail. made call no response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ih123: 7:52pm On May 11, 2021
Hi everyone

Just want to say thank you for all the help on this platform.

I got my visa in 3 days. I paid for priority last week Thursday and collected my passport today. I've been denied Visa to France (Lol) before. I got 2 years Visa . I was sponsored by my dad (as a birthday present) even though I currently work and have over 10,000 GBP in my salary savings account.

What I did was to attach my proof of employment,pay slip, salary statement, ID card and then my father wrote a letter of financial support which I got notarized.

I also explained that I would like to travel now since uk is gradually easing off restrictions and that I would quarantine for 5 days with the test to release option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 8:38pm On May 11, 2021
Congrats!. Was it Lagos or Abuja?
Ih123:
Hi everyone

I got my visa in 3 days. I paid for priority last week Thursday and collected my passport today. I've been denied Visa to France (Lol) before. I got 2 years Visa . I was sponsored by my dad (as a birthday present) even though I currently work and have over 10,000 GBP in my salary savings account.

What I did was to attach my proof of employment,pay slip, salary statement, ID card and then my father wrote a letter of financial support which I got notarized.

I also explained that I would like to travel now since uk is gradually easing off restrictions and that I would quarantine for 5 days with the test to release option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asjay(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
NiggaRoy22:

No issues at all

If the tracker says your visa is still with the DMC and the time frame for response has passed , you can either call them and they will deduct your money or your pay small money for email and you can send a message to ukvi and they can tell you what is happening and possibly escalate things for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 10:54pm On May 11, 2021
Ih123:
Hi everyone

Congratulations! Is this your first UK visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 12:40am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Chpelu post=101567725]Omokas2: Pls can u put me through how you able to write to them.
I want to help me with the format you used and the email address I am to send the complaint to. Thanks I would really appreciate your response

complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk
This is the email.
You will be highlighting the decision you felt the caseworker made errors. E.g on my own he said there where other deposit In my account I wrote and said the only deposit In my account was my monthly salaries.write the complains from the rejection letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanron228: 12:43am On May 12, 2021
I would like to go to the UK. Now I am solving questions to get an EB-5 visa. This is an important step for me. With this visa I will be able to travel to many countries of the world. I have studied all the information about eb 5 program with the help of the website https://migronis.com . And I can say that it is a very good option.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Goodnessandmercy: 12:47am On May 12, 2021
Congratulations
Ih123:
Hi everyone

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:46am On May 12, 2021
Sanron228:
I would like to go to Great Britain. Now I am solving questions to get an EB-5 visa. This is an important step for me. With this visa I will be able to travel to many countries in the world.

That statement not 100% true because you will still need visas to most countries until you become US citizens.

You will be able to travel to Canada without visa because the EB-5 Visa will automatically get you green card immediately you get to US but you will still need visa to travel to most countries.

With your US green card you still need visa to travel to UK / Ireland /Australia.

Note that the minimum investment for you to qualify for this visa is currently $900k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by haslak: 5:47am On May 12, 2021
Please what next after I made my visa fee payment. I applied for UK visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Healhtyliving: 7:25am On May 12, 2021
Proceed to book an appointmentk on TLS website to provide biometrics and upload your documents
haslak:
Please what next after I made my visa fee payment. I applied for UK visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ih123: 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Congratulations! Is this your first UK visa?

No o. My first was in 2008
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ih123: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Cyclops33:
Congrats!. Was it Lagos or Abuja?

Abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chpelu: 10:12am On May 12, 2021
Omokas2 thanks for the response. I would do just that. But do I need to pay any fees for the complaint.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 10:45am On May 12, 2021
Chpelu:
Omokas2 thanks for the response. I would do just that. But do I need to pay any fees for the complaint.
It's absolutely free.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 7:39pm On May 12, 2021
Ih123:
Hi everyone

Was the letter of financial support the only document your father provided?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
Ih123:

No o. My first was in 2008

If I may ask, how do you convince the ECO that you should be given a 2years visa instead of 6months?

Is there different between the cover letter of a 6months visa application and that of 2years? How does the application defer outside cost of 2years visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 2:43am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=asjay post=101597175]

No issues at all

If the tracker says my passport is still with the DMC and the time frame for response has passed,it been 5weeks now don’t know what to do next

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.