Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438288 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
cool
no narration of money in account
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Documents submitted!

CAC documents
Savings account
Business account with reference letter
Past visas
Hotel reservation 'bookings.com'
Introduction letter

Thats all

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Arbitrix: 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Thanks for responding. I'm just glad there's a way out.
giselle237:
have you already clicked submit ? I am guessing yes...
u can pay 12k only with bank card on the day of biometrics for the upload.
Cash not allowed.
I have heard some people that had slight issues and brought it to the attention of the staff and it was corrected——> some didn't have to pay, some had to... but these were either name corrections and its likes
Just have the money in your debit card and when she gets there, let her explain first if there’s a way for this to be added without payment for 1 document(I doubt).. if the request is not granted then she should pay.

If u have not clicked submit, u can delete the document and reupload what u want

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
Pls help me nah... what's the VAF on the document to upload..
Help oohh, I wan submit..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olawumi2005(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
Congrats bro. Plz give me your whatsapp number I want to ask you some questions about application ok thank bro

Documents submitted!

CAC documents
Savings account
Past visas
Introduction letter

Thats all[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dirolad(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2021
God bless you. Safe trip
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Documents submitted!

CAC documents
Savings account
Past visas
Introduction letter

Thats all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oladotunfelix2: 3:00pm On May 26, 2021
Pls answer to this ooooo

Jbaby09:
Good day ..

Please is it advisable to renew visit visa amidst the pandemic?

Do I have to show the 10 days quarantine in hotel booking ?

So meaning if I plan to stay 7days, I’d have to book for 17days ??

Also are there specific hotels for quarantine?

Thanks Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
My brother got a call from them Too, have you gotten back your passport ? What’s was the outcome ?
owee:
Morning Guys. Has anyone here got a call from the embassy before with respect to his/her application? Appears they wanted to know why the applicant wanted to travel in the midst of a pandemic with a need to quarantine for 10 days....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2021
sandra50:
Sure I will..I just hope they don't tell me it's nolonger in there possession..let me wait till Monday.

Contact ukvi nah. Which kind toryy olohun be this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sandra50(f): 6:09pm On May 26, 2021
That's what I will do..let me put my company account together and apply for it..they asked me to call on Monday but refused to pick my call since then..
Thegamingorca:

Contact ukvi nah. Which kind toryy olohun be this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sandra50(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2021
They refused to take my call..I will have to request it from UKVI myself..
Tutu82:

Perhaps you being too lenient what does let him see if he can find it mean?.Give him a polite ultimatum that he should give it to you else...
The uk has made mistakes in the past where they have refused visa and issued empty refusal reasons with just the sections but this was an administrative error but never in my 5yrs + working legal have i seen it just refused.
You get an email and/or a letter stating the reason your right to an administrative review or immigration decision appeal.
Perhaps make a freedom of information request quoting your name, passport number,date of application and reference number if you know it.
Also try this link below something may come of it.
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home
the service is £2.74 so you would need a debit card.They reply within 2 working days.
(Can you tell us the name of the agency please and i can verify/report it).
Best of luck and be more careful in the future.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 6:14pm On May 26, 2021
sandra50:
That's what I will do..let me put my company account together and apply for it..they asked me to call on Monday but refused to pick my call since then..

You can't expect agent to keep your document for you over the years, thats your duty to collect all your documents immediately after biometric.

Its only UKVI that can help you in such situation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sandra50(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2021
It's actually January and when I was denied,I asked for the refusal letter and they said it didn't come with it..I asked for is three times and got same response ..
oluayebenz:

You can't expect agent to keep your document for you over the years, thats your duty to collect all your documents immediately after biometric.

Its only UKVI that can help you in such situation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jbaby09: 7:36pm On May 26, 2021
Good day ..

Also how do we pay visa fees as per the limit on MasterCard NAIRA

Thanks Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owee: 9:13pm On May 26, 2021
Cyclops33:
My brother got a call from them Too, have you gotten back your passport ? What’s was the outcome ?

Just got the mail today that my passport is ready for collection. Yet to collect it though, so fingers crossed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ibukunpops(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2021
Yes you can apply for visa, someone here stated using hotel reservation and got the visa. You just need to show strong financial, family and economic ties

You just need to book for 17 days, and you can explain in your cover letter that the first ten days will be for the quarantine and the remaining 7 days for the trip

No specific hotel for the quarantine.

You can pay the visa fees using a dollar card, some people said virtual cards as well, you can read up on it.

All the best.

Jbaby09:
Good day ..

Also how do we pay visa fees as per the limit on MasterCard NAIRA

Thanks Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:42pm On May 26, 2021
Good evening house. Please a colleague has just been refused a visit visa. He showed me his application form and other documents he submitted with his application this afternoon. He stated in the form he has other income of 360k in a year which he got from property and he included every necessary papers to support this but the ECO stated in the refusal letter that he claims he is earning 3.6M as other income.
The ECO also stated that the 10days he is planning to stay in UK is only for self isolation. Please how can he tackle this in his complaint? Please the guy needs your input. Thank you all.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owee: 7:09am On May 27, 2021
Was this sent via email or was it at point of passport collection at the VAC?

graceodini:
Good evening house. Please a colleague has just been refused a visit visa. He showed me his application form and other documents he submitted with his application this afternoon. He stated in the form he has other income of 360k in a year which he got from property and he included every necessary papers to support this but the ECO stated in the refusal letter that he claims he is earning 3.6M as other income.
The ECO also stated that the 10days he is planning to stay in UK is only for self isolation. Please how can he tackle this in his complaint? Please the guy needs your input. Thank you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 8:19am On May 27, 2021
owee:
Was this sent via email or was it at point of passport collection at the VAC?

It was sent via email
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 9:29am On May 27, 2021
Plz help me ask your frd how long it takes b4 he get a feedback from them?it more than a month I summit mine and have not hear from them ...thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ladybii: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Good morning all, Can one use only a pickup text for her husband to pickup for everyone (herself, husband and child). Her husband got refusal mail plus pickup text but she didn't get anything.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by annylove1: 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
I was in this same shoes with you when I applied for a UK visa in 2019 and I got it. Just ensure you write an introduction letter which is self explanatory, include your CAC document, invoices and possibly WhatsApp business chats with bank transfer receipts as reference.
Also include tenancy agreement and receipts if available, I guess you'll be fine.

Ijaay83:
Hello house,

Kindly assist me with my question. I run my personal business and I want to apply for UK tourist visa. My business is registered and I have business account. I do not use my business account instead I use my personal account. It was actually more convenient for me. As a result of my business my personal account is well funded with lots of transaction. Will applying with my personal account but including my CAC documents cause any damage? Kindly assist
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owee: 3:02pm On May 27, 2021
graceodini:

It was sent via email

Does it mean when you receive an email to pick up passport at the VAC it’s been approved?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ladybii: 3:05pm On May 27, 2021
Pls help respond quote author=Ladybii post=102109644]Good morning all, Can one use only a pickup text for her husband to pickup for everyone (herself, husband and child). Her husband got refusal mail plus pickup text but she didn't get anything.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 5:46pm On May 27, 2021
owee:

Does it mean when you receive an email to pick up passport at the VAC it’s been approved?

May be.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rabola1(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
Please I need a date in June for tb test (family of 4). I have a slot for Aug 4, please kindly DM me for the swap, please �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2021
Hello,
Is there an extra cost to use TLS premium lounge? How much?
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Normal visa fee.

I used TLS premium lounge thou
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 6:27pm On May 27, 2021
What's VAF? Have you gotten an answer to this?
iyaaliyah:
Pls help me nah... what's the VAF on the document to upload..
Help oohh, I wan submit..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NkemJesus: 7:01pm On May 27, 2021
Good day all please I need your advice. My school for master program is £7,500pounds for first year and I have paid in full the school has acknowledge my payment, now am about to fund my account with #7,000,000naira for POF will that be enough to convince the VO? because am going to live outside London city.

What documents should my sponsor provide because my husband is my sponsor.
I read that Heath surcharge is £470 ie for two years is £940, kindly clarify me this information to avoid mistakes pls.

My good people help your sister out to enable my dream come through.
All the guru in the house kindly help me out to make my application a success. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
NkemJesus:
Good day all please I need your advice. My school for master program is £7,500pounds for first year and I have paid in full the school has acknowledge my payment, now am about to fund my account with #7,000,000naira for POF will that be enough to convince the VO? because am going to live outside London city.

What documents should my sponsor provide because my husband is my sponsor.
I read that Heath surcharge is £470 ie for two years is £940, kindly clarify me this information to avoid mistakes pls.

My good people help your sister out to enable my dream come through.
All the guru in the house kindly help me out to make my application a success. Thank you.
ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION ARE ON THIS PAGE 1 . Once again check page 1 of this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4
read it pls. All the info is there
Then if further questions.. ask on the student thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/382

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:16pm On May 27, 2021
rabola1:
Please I need a date in June for tb test (family of 4). I have a slot for Aug 4, please kindly DM me for the swap, please �
if u live in any of Lagos or Abuja, try and go physically to IOM and tell them you have a deadline.. u might be lucky to get an earlier date.
Worked for ppl i know

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fisherlala: 7:34pm On May 27, 2021
graceodini:

The reason for his refusal is very straight forward, is he going to the UK to self-isolate or for tourism?
How did your friend demonstrate the 3,600,000.00 he claims he receives from other sources?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Fisherlala:

The reason for his refusal is very straight forward, is he going to the UK to self-isolate or for tourism?
How did your friend demonstrate the 3,600,000.00 he claims he receives from other sources?
I agree the reason is straight forward.
He said 360,000 but the case worker said 3.6m this might be an error that can be challenged however travel for 10 days is the duration of isolation so this friend cannot do all the tourism claimed as he will be indoor so refusal is valid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.