Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438291 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dabson2020: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Good day everyone, please I am trying to apply for UK Visa for myself and my family. Do I submit separate application for each member of the family or is there an option to submit the application together? Will appreciate any assistance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Please house we need your advise about how we can apply as a family of 5 for Christmas vacation in Uk ?

I was suggested that I and my 3 kids should first apply? So when we got our visa my husband too can apply alone? Or i should apply together with my husband and later apply for the kids ? If I and my husband got our visa what documents we can submitted for our kids ? Can hubby & I sponsor the 3 kids the oldest among them is 6 yrs ? Or my husband alone should sponsor them ?

The reason why we don't want to apply together is that we don't want to spend more than 2 times of our salaries and also the person that wanted to inviting us can not accommodate a family of 5 at the same time.

Please kindly advise us how we can apply and get out visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Yes. Separate application for each person
dabson2020:
Good day everyone, please I am trying to apply for UK Visa for myself and my family. Do I submit separate application for each member of the family or is there an option to submit the application together? Will appreciate any assistance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please I need a response to this. While I was a student In the UK, I had a National insurance number. Now I am applying for a visit visa and I am asked for the number but I can’t remember it. It’s been more than 9 years I left the UK.

If I click yes, it will ask for the number and I can’t put any random thing there. I am thinking I should click no and explain further in my letter of explanation.
Please gurus in the house , help look into this.
@justwise
@tutu82
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kinkwin: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
richdopeboi:
You can apply together it is a straight forward application they are both elderly going to see their child .

The form says they must apply separately that’s why I am confused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please Please someone should answer me

Blackfinegirl:
Please I need a response to this. While I was a student In the UK, I had a National insurance number. Now I am applying for a visit visa and I am asked for the number but I can’t remember it. It’s been more than 9 years I left the UK.

If I click yes, it will ask for the number and I can’t put any random thing there. I am thinking I should click no and explain further in my letter of explanation.
@justwise
@tutu82

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

@justwise
@tutu82

That is exactly what you need to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monchat(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello house please for those that apply through student visa OR spouse visa, how did you made payment of fees and IHS using Naira. I am finding it difficult to make payments using my ATM card. I want to make payment in Naira. I can not transfer 2.5M for a spouse visa and IHS using my card. Kindly assist OR advise on the easiest way. Note:- It is not possible for my spouse to make payment in the UK due to some circumstances. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Use bater by flutterwave.
Download it from play store.

monchat:
Hello house please for those that apply through student visa OR spouse visa, how did you made payment of fees and IHS using Naira. I am finding it difficult to make payments using my ATM card. I want to make payment in Naira. I can not transfer 2.5M for a spouse visa and IHS using my card. Kindly assist OR advise on the easiest way. Note:- It is not possible for my spouse to make payment in the UK due to some circumstances. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kinkwin:

The form says they must apply separately that’s why I am confused
confused about what? U have to pay two visa fees... fill two forms... upload documents onto two separate platforms..
to link their application it will be asked if travelling with anyone—- fill yes on each one’s application form with the name of dad or mum as the case maybe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Please house we need your advise about how we can apply as a family of 5 for Christmas vacation in Uk ?

I was suggested that I and my 3 kids should first apply? So when we got our visa my husband too can apply alone? Or i should apply together with my husband and later apply for the kids ? If I and my husband got our visa what documents we can submitted for our kids ? Can hubby & I sponsor the 3 kids the oldest among them is 6 yrs ? Or my husband alone should sponsor them ?

The reason why we don't want to apply together is that we don't want to spend more than 2 times of our salaries and also the person that wanted to inviting us can not accommodate a family of 5 at the same time.
Please kindly advise us how we can apply and get out visa
What is your travel history? Who is paying for the trip? How do you and your husband earn a living? What is the disposable monthly income of both if they are income earners
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
dabson2020:
separate everything will be paid for and submitted.
Every one will have their own form and own application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
I guess you and the kids can first apply ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
giselle237:

What is your travel history? Who is paying for the trip? How do you and your husband earn a living? What is the disposable monthly income of both if they are income earners

Thx sir giselle, it's only my husband that have a travel history to South Africa, my husband monthly disposable is 450k while monthly salary income is 550k and monthly expenses is 100k.

Mine monthly disposable is 220k while I earn 250k and spend 30k monthly , we have a pure water factory registered my husband is CEO while I'm one of the directors.

For who's paying for the trip? I and my husband can be a co-sponsorship for the trip or what do you think
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Thx sir giselle, it's only my husband that have a travel history to South Africa, my husband monthly disposable is 450k while monthly salary income is 550k and monthly expenses is 100k.
Mine monthly disposable is 220k while I earn 250k and spend 30k monthly , we have a pure water factory registered my husband is CEO while I'm one of the directors.
For who's paying for the trip? I and my husband can be a co-sponsorship for the trip or what do you think
As a family I will prefer you guys have holiday-ed somewhere else before wanting to travel as a family to the UK... or u the parents apply without the kids . Or him and the kids or you and the kids. Leave a tie to Nigeria... before they will say you have not holidayed somewhere else as a family before why then shud they believe u are only intending tourists and not overstayers..

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Izulink: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Vi charge extra cost immediately you click on it kno going bck u must pay the 55p.but i prefer vi they very fast in processing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by codedarrow: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning Ladies and Gent,

Please I will like to know what “KEEP MY PASSPORT “ feature mean if someone picked TLS Victoria Island and paid for premium services (Prime Time).
Can I go for biometrics and keep my International passport with me till a decision is made ? Kindly help

@giselle237
@justwise
@Tutu82
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by uwaire: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Good day,
Please I need help, I am trying to pay with my master card for my standard visa and it’s is not accepting it
Please what can I do?

Pls I need help here☝�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adenike1994: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello house am new here. Just want to ask about the process of applying for a family visa of 4. what documents do i need for the visa. My husband salary is N200k a month and other benefit like utility allowance and child support allowance which is N600k plus leave allowance $650 and yearly bonus N500k. Am a fashion designer and i earn money too but also have investment so i need necessary information on how to go about this. i will appreciate if anyone can accord me assistance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheirDad: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Please, i am unable to upload document on TLS, it is showing "Under maintenance", and i have an appointment for friday, what to do ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilcraters: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ogilinsaka: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning justwise, can someone reapply almost immediately after refusal? Or how long can one wait before reapplying

Justwise please help. Thanks

@giselle237
@Tutu82

Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheirDad:
Please, i am unable to upload document on TLS, it is showing "Under maintenance", and i have an appointment for friday, what to do ?
They (TLS contact) can upload the docs for you on your appointment date. It costs a token
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adenike1994:
Hello house am new here. Just want to ask about the process of applying for a family visa of 4. what documents do i need for the visa. My husband salary is N200k a month and other benefit like utility allowance and child support allowance which is N600k plus leave allowance $650 and yearly bonus N500k. Am a fashion designer and i earn money too but also have investment so i need necessary information on how to go about this. i will appreciate if anyone can accord me assistance.
Do you have an invite or tourists?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ogilinsaka: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good day justwise. My sister was refused UK Visa visitor Visa this morning. Can she reapply immediately like next week

Please help. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
Good morning justwise, can someone reapply almost immediately after refusal? Or how long can one wait before reapplying

Justwise please help. Thanks

@giselle237
@Tutu82

Please help

Yes you can reapply immediately if you can deal with the reason for the refusal and if it’s not fraud related

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ogilinsaka: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

Yes you can reapply immediately if you can deal with the reason for the refusal and if it’s not fraud related

Okay thanks. She didn't include her pay slips oh nothing else.
Cos my uncle is the one sponsoring her so she thought her own bank details and pay slips won't be needed.
Do you know any other doc that can aid her application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fela1000: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tutu82:

So she would provide you a letter of invitation, Data page/proof of British citizenship,council Tax/electric or gas bill and payslips/work letter.
All you need really is return ticket and miscellaneous which would be under £900/522K.
Thats just about half your savings which is a huge chunk to blow just to be able to look around for 4 days but you are eligible as you have someone to take care of you and have some money of your own.
The outcome can go either way.

Please sir.. Me I don’t have anyone there, like what and what will I be needing. Please help me I have a statement of 1.2m.... please help me out bro.

Respectively asking !!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by caleb00(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good day house, my mum is planning on going to the Uk for private health treatment. From what I have read this falls under the tourist visa category. Right now we’re trying to understand the requirements

Would appreciate any insight and info on how to go about the Uk visa for private health treatment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by anikejummy: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
good afternoon everyone, please I need guidance on this. my old parent and I will like to visit my brother in Manchester, he will write an invite for us and also accommodate and feed us during our stay. my dad would sponsor the trip for 3 of us. he is a businessman. please how do we go about the application, do we apply as a family or apply as individuals and please what documents do we need to for this applications.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sgezee: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.