Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438665 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Santa2: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sanmigbola:

Bater by flutterwave.
Download it from app or play store on your phone.
Or
Open a dorm account and apply for credit card, buy $$ from black market and fund your account.

@sanmigbola please does one need to do tb test for 6 months UK visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by larade16(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
No, you don’t need to

@sanmigbola please does one need to do tb test for 6 months UK visit visa?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Santa2: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
larade16:
No, you don’t need to

@sanmigbola please does one need to do tb test for 6 months UK visit visa?

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Please what's the relevance of covid 19 vaccine certificate to the UK Tourist Visa application?
Does being vaccinated add up in the application process?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Leleky:
Please what's the relevance of covid 19 vaccine certificate to the UK Tourist Visa application?
Does being vaccinated add up in the application process?

For now, it's not a requirement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hazzaman: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Any advise please
hazzaman:
Good morning to seniors in the house.

I want to apply for a visit visa to allow me busy my brother who is a student in the Uk. I am a state govt staff with monthly income of less than 100k per month. Though I have side businesses (not registered) that I run and I am able to take care of all expenses to the UK. I use my personal account to run this business so I have good inflow and outflow and good balance from what I’ve seen from the thread.
Please I’d like to know how I can proof the inflows and outflows despite the low salary. Can I use carbon copy of reciepts? What should I fill in the expenses/income part. Should it be based on my monthly govt salary?

Do I stand a good chance if I try? I’m married and also have deed of agreement for my land.

Would appreciate contributions please.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hello all,

any suggestions for a test provider for day 2 and 8 covid tests? seeing different ones and some are too cheap for comfort.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifax(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Randox laboratories

Iruosonobrugwhe:
Hello all,

any suggestions for a test provider for day 2 and 8 covid tests? seeing different ones and some are too cheap for comfort.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by twojul: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thank you!
humblemoi:

Undergoing a DBS check should not worry you. It is standard practice for organisations and whatever record the police hold of you shouldn't also worry so long as no offence has been committed. I will say you have no worry here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kunfu(m): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Hello house, please how can I get a proof of fund of £20,000 and how much is charges

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelvin581: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Can someone work with 6months uk visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by shewhy: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Hello y'all

Just wondering, how far apart can someone's bank statement can be from the day it was printed out to biometrics date? Like many days or weeks apart can be reasonable?

Thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2021
shewhy:
Hello y'all

Just wondering, how far apart can someone's bank statement can be from the day it was printed out to biometrics date? Like many days or weeks apart can be reasonable?

Thanks in advance

Not more than 30 days old I think.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mrking20: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Please is there any number to call to get my international passport back? I got a refusal decision on June 04 and up till now I have not gotten the passport back. I paid for return courier @ TLSCONTACT in ikeja. Its still showing application transfer to DMC on the TLSCONTACT tracking app.
Mrking20:
I have done biometric since April 21 and I am yet to hear from them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2021
uhuogba:
If anyone needs assistance to make visa fee.

Reach out��
Because you are Boris Johnson.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nanorest: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
What will happen if someone stop schooling after getting to UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunrays: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
uhuogba:

You don't need invitation to apply for your family visa.
Infact an invitation from a distant relation in this case will make an otherwise simple application even complex.

Your appliancation budget looks good on paper.
I think You should target to show a proof of income (profit) around 2.5M upwards a month to sustain that 4M budget.

Good luck with your application.

You reach out (my signature) if you need further guidance

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nanorest:
What will happen if someone stop schooling after getting to UK

Depends. When I was in school if you miss classes a couple of times without due notice to the school, the school would notify UKVI. That's the procedure, to what extent schools adhere to this differ.

Note it's been a few years things might have changed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nanorest: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Depends. When I was in school if you miss classes a couple of times without due notice to the school, the school would notify UKVI. That's the procedure, to what extent schools adhere to this differ.

Note it's been a few years things might have changed

I don't understand this your answer

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nanorest:

I don't understand this your answer

I assume by stop schooling you meant, not attending classes. A student is on Tier 4 ideally, if you decide to pull out of school on arrival your Tier 4 visa will be withdrawn as the person is no longer a student then. Clearer?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nanorest: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nchabuomo:

I assume by stop schooling you meant, not attending classes. A student is on Tier 4 ideally, if you decide to pull out of school on arrival your Tier 4 visa will be withdrawn as the person is no longer a student then. Clearer?

What will then happen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mrking20: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please people, I need urgent response to the below abeg.
Mrking20:
Please is there any number to call to get my international passport back? I got a refusal decision on June 04 and up till now I have not gotten the passport back. I paid for return courier @ TLSCONTACT in ikeja. Its still showing application transfer to DMC on the TLSCONTACT tracking app.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
uhuogba:

Your Naira Cards won't work, even Nigerian bank's dollar card won't work because of the dollar limit restrictions.

Your best is P2P.

Find someone overseas who can pay and is willing to take naira.

If you haven't succeeded yet, reach out....I may help you out.

Not true....
Nigerian domiciliary account will work perfectly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adegunko: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please house i am confused because on my form i submitted in May i was not aware of quarantine but now i am fully aware please how can i correct the dates and include 10 days quarantine..
please help me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mrking20:
Please people, I need urgent response to the below abeg.

You can call the number on the UKVI site. Perhaps they can help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good day people.
I did biometrics for a visitor visa on 7th June
Today is the 13th working day and the application is still stuck at "Application Received by DMC"
Please is this normal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adegunko: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please house assist me on our to go about the quarantine dates because i did not fill it in my form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
NewBea:
Good day people.
I did biometrics for a visitor visa on 7th June
Today is the 13th working day and the application is still stuck at "Application Received by DMC"
Please is this normal?

Give it more time. I think standard is 15 working days. You will be told if they need more time

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.