Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438154 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lilly211:
Good morning house

I was going through the group and noticed some people said they got a call from embassy for brief questions (like phone interview) after biometric.

please!!! what are the question they ask ? Please kindly enlighten me. Thanks

If you're interviewed, the questions will obviously most likely address your own specific situation, so these can't be predicted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hunreal9:

It is a work and study visa. I really want to know if it is ideal for such visa and if the success of the Visa might be affected.
I don't get the origin of the funds question please.
please what category of visa are you applying for? State it because I do not know the category that is ‘work and study’
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hunreal9: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
giselle237:
please what category of visa are you applying for? State it because I do not know the category that is ‘work and study’

Thanks much for your response.

It is Tier 4.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hunreal9: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
giselle237:

it will work against you.
Looks like what’s called ‘money lodgement’/untrue financial history done to obtain a visa.

Sighs..
Thanks for your response. It'll surely help.

Please how long is the financial history required to apply for a Tier 4 visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hunreal9:

Sighs..
Thanks for your response. It'll surely help.
Please how long is the financial history required to apply for a Tier 4 visa?
then tier 4 it is fine. You scared me . There is no suspicion for tier 4. The rule is however that the money should have stayed in your account for minimum 28 days before you put in your visa application. Pls check the uk student Tier 4 thread for more and helpful info. The wealth of knowledge on that thread is immeasurable.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hunreal9: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
giselle237:
then tier 4 it is fine. You scared me . There is no suspicion for tier 4. The rule is however that the money should have stayed in your account for minimum 28 days before you put in your visa application. Pls check the uk student Tier 4 thread for more and helpful info. The wealth of knowledge on that thread is immeasurable.

Many thanks for the enlightment. It will go a long way.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kween2014: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Goodmorning all,

Please i need help... i was filling the application and i have gotten to stage 5 'Pay' but i am yet to make any payment. I, however reviewed the application again and noticed some errors. How can i edit please?

If i can't, how can i cancel and start over? Thank you.

My second question, based on the self-isolation rule of 10days on arrival to the UK, must i say i am spending over 10days in the UK since i will not be able to go out for the first 10days anyway.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by askossis: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
askossis:

she doesn't remember but let us assume she did biometrics.

The thing is, she can’t remember but she knows she travelled down to Lagos and the Agent is late now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by askossis: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2021
giselle237:
but did she give finger prints on that day? Yes or no.

The thing is, she can’t remember but she knows she travelled down to Lagos and the Agent is late now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:
Statement of account
BRP
mortgage
Utility bill
Birth certificate
Pics taken together
Relevant documents from your parents to show their strong ties to Nigeria

You said you didn’t use your dad as sponsor so I’m guessing you sponsored yourself but how come your document included
‘Pics taken together?’
‘Relevant doc from your parents to show their strong toes to Nigeria?’

Also was it just you Aunty passport number you filled no invitation letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
The circumstances of the person i responded to is different from mine.

He is based in the uk on a tier 4 visa and he is inviting both parents to the UK.

I'm based in Nigeria and visiting the uk for vacation.

So don't get it mixed up.

Ask questions related to your case and let the gurus shed light on it.

Sykia:

You said you didn’t use your dad as sponsor so I’m guessing you sponsored yourself but how come your document included
‘Pics taken together?’
‘Relevant doc from your parents to show their strong toes to Nigeria?’

Also was it just you Aunty passport number you filled no invitation letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Khormzy1(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm already doing that

Sanmigbola:
Statement of account(if sponsoring the trip or taking part in your travelling expenses)
Passport data page
BRP
mortgage or rental doc
Utility bill
Letter of invitation (should state relationship and reason for inviting)

Pls take your time to go through this thread from the beginning

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:
The circumstances of the person i responded to is different from mine.

He is based in the uk on a tier 4 visa and he is inviting both parents to the UK.

I'm based in Nigeria and visiting the uk for vacation.

So don't get it mixed up.

Ask questions related to your case and let the gurus shed light on it.

Thank you

I wish to apply for UK visit visa. I am a salary earner (350k monthly) and is solely responsible my trip. I and my sibling own a property that is on rent.
What document would I be needing for my application?

Do I need other financial support or document from my parents or relative?

Is using an invitation letter from a friend who is still a student a good idea? Or I should just book an hotel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by naira0(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
My respectable contributors, I greet you all. Pls, I am writing to inquire about how to go about the UK Fiance visa processing. Pls, do give me a detailed explanation or point me to a link(s) on this thread where I can read up existing comments.

Warm regards as you assist.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kween2014: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please can someone help? I am begging... Thank you.

Kween2014:
Goodmorning all,

Please i need help... i was filling the application and i have gotten to stage 5 'Pay' but i am yet to make any payment. I, however reviewed the application again and noticed some errors. How can i edit please?

If i can't, how can i cancel and start over? Thank you.

My second question, based on the self-isolation rule of 10days on arrival to the UK, must i say i am spending over 10days in the UK since i will not be able to go out for the first 10days anyway.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hi guys,

please if i have my payslip from my office and a reference letter, do i need to include my account statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chidirobert(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good day all please someone should clear my confusion,must my wife bear my name in her international passport and Visa to proof we are legally married?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
chidirobert:
Good day all please someone should clear my confusion,must my wife bear my name in her international passport and Visa to proof we are legally married?
Naah... but you need a legal document attesting to that.. perhaps marriage certificate etc

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by naira0(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
naira0:
My respectable contributors, I greet you all. Pls, I am writing to inquire about how to go about the UK Fiance visa processing. Pls, do give me a detailed explanation or point me to a link(s) on this thread where I can read up existing comments.

Warm regards as you assist.

Gentle reminder
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Xeedorf: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Goodday House �. My UK Visa application was denied today. I base my travelling expenses calculations with my son traveling along with me..'it's painful'

Can I re_apply the Application. Submission date for my son is tomorrow. Any hope or I should not bother to disturb myself for submission..?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xeedorf:
Goodday House �. My UK Visa application was denied today. I base my travelling expenses calculations with my son traveling along with me..'it's painful'

Can I re_apply the Application. Submission date for my son is tomorrow. Any hope or I should not bother to disturb myself for submission..?
cancel your son’s application. His visa can not be granted if yours has been denied.
Do the cancellation now.
As for the refusal, your calculation was too much. 17 times your disposable income is a lot to spend in one time for a 2 week holiday.
Sorry about this experience.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Xeedorf: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
justwise:

Good day. Please my UK application denied as per attached copy today & I'm going for a submission for my son tomorrow. THE ERROR IS THAT I WASN'T DIVIDE THE EXPENSES INTO TWO, I WROTE 1.4million budgeted for both parties. CAN I WRITE A LETTER TO EXPLAIN THIS BCOZ I CANNOT EDIT THE APPLICATION AGAIN.

Source of income will be your salary account, payslips and employment letter

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
nellytivities:
Hi guys,

please if i have my payslip from my office and a reference letter, do i need to include my account statement?
who is sponsoring the trip? If you are sponsoring how will the visa officer gauge your financial circumstances without seeing a bank statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kween2014:
Please can someone help? I am begging... Thank you.

you can cancel the application. You have not paid which is also better. Start a new app
You have to hve a trip over 5 days. You can tell them you are opting for test to release option which involves testing on day 5 as well to leave isolation.
Note that even if u want to end isolation earlier u must still pay for day 2 and day 8 + day 5.. three test in total
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Xeedorf: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thanks. But I've paid for the visa fees & TLS. Just remain the submission. The problems I cannot re edit the application

giselle237:
cancel your son’s application. His visa can not be granted if yours has been denied.
Do the cancellation now.
As for the refusal, your calculation was too much. 17 times your disposable income is a lot to spend in one time for a 2 week holiday.
Sorry about this experience.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xeedorf:
Thanks. But I've paid for the visa fees & TLS. Just remain the submission. The problems I cannot re edit the application
Your son can not be given a visa if you that is travelling with him has been denied.
He is a minor. Go back into the email you received when u completed payment, at the bottom is an option to cancel. Cancel it now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
What's your disposable income ?

Sykia:

Thank you

I wish to apply for UK visit visa. I am a salary earner (350k monthly) and is solely responsible my trip. I and my sibling own a property that is on rent.
What document would I be needing for my application?

Do I need other financial support or document from my parents or relative?

Is using an invitation letter from a friend who is still a student a good idea? Or I should just book an hotel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Its obvious you didn't read the thread from the beginning.
This is an avoidable mistake.

Xeedorf:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Antznette1(f): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hello,

Please i need help.

I have paid for my visa application and was in the process of booking for Tls but i was logged out somehow. Several attempts to get back in keeps giving me 404 error of using the unique link sent to me. Please help kos i have used all links on my email and no head way.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:
What's your disposable income ?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomiselmer: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Antznette1:
Hello,

Please i need help.

I have paid for my visa application and was in the process of booking for Tls but i was logged out somehow. Several attempts to get back in keeps giving me 404 error of using the unique link sent to me. Please help kos i have used all links on my email and no head way.

Thank you

Me too. It's working now though. smiley

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.