Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1435429 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2021
yomiselmer:

I am having the same problem. just submitted application for my mom. I believed it was because I was signed in from UK. please keep me updated on what to do.

Thanks

Me too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teniremi: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Antznette1:
Hello,

Please i need help.

I have paid for my visa application and was in the process of booking for Tls but i was logged out somehow. Several attempts to get back in keeps giving me 404 error of using the unique link sent to me. Please help kos i have used all links on my email and no head way.

Same here guess the site is down

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by batuta: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2021
I was meant to apply for visa with my family this summer, but my wife is busy now she can't make it. My question, can I apply for vacation alone or do I use invitation letter from a friend
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AbuadStudent(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Xeedorf:
Goodday House �. My UK Visa application was denied today. I base my travelling expenses calculations with my son traveling along with me..'it's painful'

Can I re_apply the Application. Submission date for my son is tomorrow. Any hope or I should not bother to disturb myself for submission..?

When was your Biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2021
After expenses, you mean your disposable income is 78k.
You need to work on your financial situation or get a letter of IV from someone who can guarantee to take care of your travelling expenses and ready to release all the necessary doc.

Sykia:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning all,
Maybe I’m confusing you @Sanmigbola
Let me restate

I wish to apply for visit visa. I and my sibling own a property that is on rent. My
Salary 350k
Expense 78k
Dad is supporting with 150k
Trip budget £1200

What document would I be needing for my application?

Do I need other financial support or document from my parents?

A friend who’s a student agreed to offer accommodation, is this okay or should i make bookings for hotel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by naira0(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
naira0:
My respectable contributors, I greet you all. Pls, I am writing to inquire about how to go about the UK Fiance visa processing. Pls, do give me a detailed explanation or point me to a link(s) on this thread where I can read up existing comments.

Warm regards as you assist.
Pls, if I'm in the wrong thread, kindly redirect me. I need an urgent and reliable response. Thank you all as I anticipate a response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MamaCaptain: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good afternoon great people, I got this refusal mail. I wish to reapply. I want advice on what are the chances.

Ps: I clearly stated the sources of the funds they raised with backing documents. I am unsure if they checked.

In my Aunty’s case, we have a family picture together but I didn’t add it to the application, she also said she’s going to write a cover letter to back it.

I need your advice on how to go about it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
giselle237:
who is sponsoring the trip? If you are sponsoring how will the visa officer gauge your financial circumstances without seeing a bank statement?

I have a savings account that I am presenting where i have my funds. i transfer funds every month from my salary account to my savings account. Iplan to print out my savings account statement.

I plan to include my Employment offer letter, Reference letter from my company stating the same figures in my offer letter as well as including my salary pay slips. I work in a bank.

I am currently avoiding printing out my salary account because i took a loan on that account from my bank and sometimes the account swings into debit before my salary drops.

Do you think i should still submit it and include a letter of explanation?

Expecting kind responses from everyone that can help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sanmigbola:
After expenses, you mean your disposable income is 78k.
You need to work on your financial situation or get a letter of IV from someone who can guarantee to take care of your travelling expenses and ready to release all the necessary doc.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ok, now I understand.

How long is your vacation?

Your budget of £1200 is very ok for your trip, without your dad sponsoring you.

Work docs, documents showing your ties back home like properties, marriage cert, children's birth cert......

Just make use of cheap hotel reservation that will be within your budget and list tourist attraction center you will like to visit.

You don't need to give a breakdown of your expenses.

Sykia:
Good morning all,
Maybe I’m confusing you @Sanmigbola
Let me restate

I wish to apply for visit visa. I and my sibling own a property that is on rent. My
Salary 350k
Expense 78k
Dad is supporting with 150k
Trip budget £1200

What document would I be needing for my application?

Do I need other financial support or document from my parents?

A friend who’s a student agreed to offer accommodation, is this okay or should i make bookings for hotel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ajetlove: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello

Please I need help

I just paid for my visa application and I am the process of booking for appointments on tsl website....I am doing a selfservice.... if I add only sms charges the proceed to checkout for payment is not ALIGHTED..... please do I need to click “upgrade to super priority”? because each time I click on it... The proceed to checkout is alighed but with additional charges in Pounds above the Sms charges.

Please help as I intend to go for d appointment on Monday

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thoscine: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
giselle237:
yes you can travel same day

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomiselmer: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
ajetlove:
Hello

Please I need help

I just paid for my visa application and I am the process of booking for appointments on tsl website....I am doing a selfservice.... if I add only sms charges the proceed to checkout for payment is not ALIGHTED..... please do I need to click “upgrade to super priority”? because each time I click on it... The proceed to checkout is alighed but with additional charges in Pounds above the Sms charges.

Please help as I intend to go for d appointment on Monday

you need to avoid the 15mins past times. eg: 8:15 , 9:15, 10:15, etc. those are for super priority. find a day that has other timeslots such as 10:00, 10:30 etc. select that and you'll be fine. seems standard appointments are from next wednesday. cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Xeedorf:
Goodday House �. My UK Visa application was denied today. I base my travelling expenses calculations with my son traveling along with me..'it's painful'

Can I re_apply the Application. Submission date for my son is tomorrow. Any hope or I should not bother to disturb myself for submission..?

Consider this advise

giselle237:
cancel your son’s application. His visa can not be granted if yours has been denied.
Do the cancellation now.
As for the refusal, your calculation was too much. 17 times your disposable income is a lot to spend in one time for a 2 week holiday.
Sorry about this experience.

Sorry for late reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please guys, after a second interview of one on one discussion, is there a time range before one gets an email reply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fezzar: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello Guys
I am currently in Turkey and I want to apply for a visit visa to the UK
My friends are studying there but they entered the UK April this year
Is it advisable to apply for a tourist visa or a “visit a friend “ visa
Plus I have a four years residency permit in Turkey
I’m not sponsoring myself because I’m a student, is that okay?
I would like to know the different documents to provide
I want to apply here in Turkey
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jayadia: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Air maroc prices seem to now be on the high side, any other flight suggestions?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by talentarena(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please can anyone please share a sample cover letter, here or pls send to my email, pls. Ovensehi@gmail.com pls.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
hello bro do you mean Someone dont need to give a breakdown of your expenses.? how sure is that pls i need a Guide

Sanmigbola:
Ok, now I understand.

How long is your vacation?

Your budget of £1200 is very ok for your trip, without your dad sponsoring you.

Work docs, documents showing your ties back home like properties, marriage cert, children's birth cert......

Just make use of cheap hotel reservation that will be within your budget and list tourist attraction center you will like to visit.

You don't need to give a breakdown of your expenses.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 3:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Yes, its not compulsory but make sure your budget is reasonable. I'm advising based on my personal experience.

pufframmy:
hello bro do you mean Someone dont need to give a breakdown of your expenses.? how sure is that pls i need a Guide

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Samsoncloe: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning house, please I want to apply for a UK 6 month Tourist visa. what are the documents needed? I have my International Passport already. And someone over other is inviting me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by djbaju(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning house, my appointment is by 9am on monday, do i need to go with my checklist form? a friend said it is not needed but i want to be sure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
djbaju:
Good morning house, my appointment is by 9am on monday, do i need to go with my checklist form? a friend said it is not needed but i want to be sure.
Go with it.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rerin: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good day all,
kindly assist with the least number of days to state for a visit visa or appropriate no of days, self sponsor with hotel booking and disposable income a bit less than 300k considering the covid bohaha.
Any success rate to apply by Sept against November trip?
Can I apply with 5months statement of acc and present 6 months payslips?
Is 560k appropriate to claim to be spent for the trip for those no of days?

Kindly advise the best.

I have been issued before but could not travel due to covid.

I am asking due to unnecessary denials recently and covid protocols.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sunexy:
Please guys, after a second interview of one on one discussion, is there a time range before one gets an email reply?
Nawa o...nobody has an answer to this? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.