Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438380 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theonlywan: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning,

Please what do I do after sending plenty emails to IOM Lagos for appointment date with no response yet.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
@Justwise, or @Tutu or @ Nchabuomo, please I need your advice seriously now, Please I want to start another application, and my Passport is with UKVI, how do I go to the biometric center. Thank you.,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by unikbeing: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
dadamann:

Today makes 22 working days. I advise that you stay calm as they would contact u in due time.

Dadamann have you gotten any feedback from them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2021
unikbeing:

Bro, I did a serious blunder, I want to start a new application, and my problem now is my passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cfcchick: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2021
28 working days and no response from UKVI.please any advice on what to do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Please gurus in the house please assist me oooh. How do I get my Passport, in order to go for my biometric, I want to start a new application. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by unikbeing: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
cfcchick:
28 working days and no response from UKVI.please any advice on what to do?

I did biometrics on the 9th of August, I got a mail on the 8th of September that my application has arrived UK visa section and is under Process by UK visit visa. I got the above mail after a sent a paid mail to UKVI.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please Gurus in the house, help me abeg, I just don't know what to do now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
@Justwise, or @Tutu or @ Nchabuomo, please I need your advice seriously now, Please I want to start another application, and my Passport is with UKVI, how do I go to the biometric center. Thank you.,

You applied for a visa and currently awaiting a decision?

If yes, then it's best you wait and get the decision for the one you have already paid for before making a new application.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You applied for a visa and currently awaiting a decision?

If yes, then it's best you wait and get the decision for the one you have already paid for before making a new application.
. @ Nchabuomo, please let me explain. My exam confirmation date from Pearson-Vue is 29th September , I wrongly submitted an exam date bearing 25th of August . So that's the problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dadamann: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
No response too on my own end. However, i sent another paid email to them on Friday. At this point, i'd just wait till whenever they have reached a decision. Life continues.....

unikbeing:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dadamann: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
So factor in the standard 15 working days from that date to get a decision from UKVI. Yes, It's frustrating but it is what it is.

unikbeing:

I did biometrics on the 9th of August, I got a mail on the 8th of September that my application has arrived UK visa section and is under Process by UK visit visa. I got the above mail after a sent a paid mail to UKVI.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by vivvica(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
. @ Nchabuomo, please let me explain. My exam confirmation date from Pearson-Vue is 29th September , I wrongly submitted an exam date bearing 25th of August . So that's the problem.

Send a paid mail to ukvi and highlight the mistake and explain , hopefully it’s not too late . You should have done this immediately you noticed .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nawtyrubie: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Can anyone please advise on this?

nawtyrubie:
Has Anyone Ever Taken A Nanny To The U.K. On A Domestic Worker in a Private Household Visa?
If yes, how long did the application take? Also, do you know if it is possible for the nanny to travel with someone who is a family member of the person listed as an the employer, in the absence of the employer?
I'm asking because I've just done the application for my nanny and the visa is still not out after the 15 working days we were advised. Now I'm considering traveling without her so that she can come later with either my husband or my brother.
Please need urgent advise or contact information for someone who can advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
then send a paid email to withdraw your application. Also check on the gov website on how to withdraw application. When accepted, you should get your passport. However ur visa fee wont be refunded.

U can send a paid email to highlight the mistake and hopefully they take this into plan. Otherwise go with the 1st option
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Theonlywan:
Good morning,

Please what do I do after sending plenty emails to IOM Lagos for appointment date with no response yet.
send someone to do a physical booking at the centre or go there yourself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theonlywan: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
giselle237:
send someone to do a physical booking at the centre or go there yourself.
I can kuku go myself o... how much should I budget for the process
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Visa Refusal Mail gotten. Oh God have your way
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
. @ Nchabuomo, please let me explain. My exam confirmation date from Pearson-Vue is 29th September , I wrongly submitted an exam date bearing 25th of August . So that's the probylem.

They will call you but you have documents that bear you will be taking the exam on the 29th September if so no issue, my issue was in the spelling of my name though all other documents was written correctly and no issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
have anyone paid day2 and 8 COVID-19 test (UK) with his/her Nigeria debit card? I need help oooo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please gurus, any idea on how to get South Africa visa Asap, for my Exams next month. I know this trend is for UK visa. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dadamann: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:

Did u get a reply from UKVI get?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dadamann: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
Please gurus, any idea on how to get South Africa visa Asap, for my Exams next month. I know this trend is for UK visa. Thank you.

Yes i do. But that will take like 2 months to process your application. Please don't go that route as i have been there before especially if an exam is involved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
dadamann:

Yes i do. But that will take like 2 months to process your application. Please don't go that route as i have been there before especially if an exam is involved.
. Okay thanks, please how much is priority visa?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Theonlywan:
I can kuku go myself o... how much should I budget for the process
what do u need tb test for? Pls it is not for visit visa.
If yes, go ahead and make payment of 57,800 naira to the iom standard chartered acct and go with ur passpt and receipt to iom office. Spk to the security officer that u are there for enquiry. Go in and speak to the front desk and book appt . It is free!!!! There is no money. Pls once again be sure u need this test.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Captaincool1:
have anyone paid day2 and 8 COVID-19 test (UK) with his/her Nigeria debit card? I need help oooo.
oga you have been replied severally. All naira debit cards have limit of 100 dollar. Get a dollar card from Nigerian bank or use barter by flutterwave or find a nigerian bank whose naira card is above 100 dollar limit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
u can reapply. Just share the refusal mail and let’s see how to make amends.
Blot out personal details

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cfcchick: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
unikbeing:

Thank you.can you kindly help with the email address ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Doodoo10: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please I need your assistance.

After paying my UK IHS and VISA fee (I didn't proceed to book for biometrics), I canceled the application so as to make small amendment by reapplying.

Now I need the IHS and visa fee funds to re-apply. How long does it take to get a refund please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by unikbeing: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juddy2018:

Really sorry about that, when did you apply? I mean the date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Doodoo10: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
giselle237:
application can not be ammended. Cancel the application and choose a reason for refund. Followed by doing a new application. It should be refunded within 28 working days.

28 days? Damn! How can one facilitate this process as I needed the money for re-application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Doodoo10:

28 days? Damn! How can one facilitate this process as I needed the money for re-application
cnt be facilitated. U can send a paid mail to try your luck. Some people are still waiting for ihs refunds. Best to contact them to see if it will help in any way. Waiting time is however within 28 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.