Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438571 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PedigreeCity: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good evening house,

Pls how do apply for UK truck driver free visa that is currently trending
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
zinfly:
Hello Gurus, I really need some urgent advise. I need to bring in My relative in through Visit visa and I don't know how to go about it. we will fully sponsor the trip but she has no financial base or ties. she is a single mother with grown up kids around the age of 47. she does business here and there. can we successfully apply for visa and how can she prove ties. just so confused and desperate
if you were the visa officer, why would you give her the visa? You need to convince yourself first. If you cnt convince yourself, you cant convince the eco

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Workingmama:
Hello everyone
Please urgent help needed.
I applied for a visit visa and did my biometrics on the 10th of September Abuja TLS.
Now my partner just got his COS which we had been waiting for for awhile now ( I went ahead to apply for visit visa because I had a conference to attend and we were not sure when the COS would be issued)
So the issue is we would all like to travel together. My passport is not out, no decision mail received yet. We have applied and paid for visa for the whole family, main applicant and dependants. Biometrics is Thursday this week.
Can we call ukvi about my passport with them informing them about my new application for a dependent visa now or do I wait for the passport to be released ( only God knows when). My partner has to resume in a month time and my conference is also starting on the 1st of November.
Urgent advice is needed please!!!!
Thanks so much ������
how do u intend to do biometrics without a passport?? Like how? Wait for the outcome of your application + return of your ppt or withdraw your application totally and wait for the ppt to be returned to you then reapply for the next visa.
It is not same application, not same visa fees, not same category and not same requiremnts..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Basirat6279: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good day all
Please I need sincere advice about this. My fiance applied for a UK visit visa recently with the help of an agent and the application was denied based on him not able to prove that he will return after his visit and he was not banned. The agent submitted that he was married with a kid and include a fake religion marriage certificate and birth certificate and in the real sense he was not. We are doing our court wedding this week and he can apply has my dependant by November to join over. I have my visa already and will be traveling next week. how Can we go about the other marriage certificate included in his application and the fake name included. Thank you God bless you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jennifer92: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mohtee85:

@jennifer92, I'm glad you got a reply from them. Congratulations in advance.

My Situation: Did Biometric (Priority service) on the 13th of September. Got a non straight forward email on the 16th. It's already 11 working days today and no email yet. Deadline to resume school is on the 30th of September, if not I'll have to defer till next year sept. I'm super worried at this time. My anxiety level is over the top.

My question now is,1) Did you state in your mail that there's a deadline for you to resume or how was your mail presented pls.

Also, 2) when did you send the mail and when did they reply back please. I want to know if I can send them an email at this point.

Lastly 3) which of these emails should I my concerns to: pta.visacorrespondence@fco.gov.uk OR PTA.visaenquiries@fcdo.gov.uk ( this is the mail they sent the non straight forward email through though).

Please, i need advice and guidance from you and everyone else here. Please help a sister. Thank you in advance y'all.
yes I told them about my deadline and once you send them the email they do reply that day or the next it all depends. Please use this email pta.visacorrespondence@fco.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by champsdre(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jennifer92:
yes I told them about my deadline and once you send them the email they do reply that day or the next it all depends. Please use this email pta.visacorrespondence@fco.gov.uk
is it a paid mail like i do hear pple talk about paid calls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Workingmama: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=giselle237 post=106233594] how do u intend to do biometrics without a passport?? Like how? Wait for the outcome of your application + return of your ppt or withdraw your application totally and wait for the ppt to be returned to you then reapply for the next visa.
It is not same application, not same visa fees, not same category and not same requiremnts..

Thanks so much for your reply
Guess I was just hoping there was a way to fast track the dependant visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mohtee85: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jennifer92:

Alright Jennifer, thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. I will definitely send the email in the morning.

Meanwhile, please kindly reconfirm the email address: is it @fco. OR @fcdo. I just want to be sure there's no missing letter in the email address. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jennifer92: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
PedigreeCity:
Good evening house,

Pls how do apply for UK truck driver free visa that is currently trending
is for EU country

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jennifer92: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
champsdre:
is it a paid mail like i do hear pple talk about paid calls
not this one
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jennifer92: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mohtee85:

Alright Jennifer, thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. I will definitely send the email in the morning.

Meanwhile, please kindly reconfirm the email address: is it @fco. OR @fcdo. I just want to be sure there's no missing letter in the email address. Thank you.
pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Workingmama: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please a follow up from this answer.
So if my family does their biometrics before me, would it affect the decision for my children?
Can I request for a priority decision on my dependant visa application even though the main applicant does a standard?

Thanks so much for taking time to answer our questions.
God bless you real good ����
giselle237:
how do u intend to do biometrics without a passport?? Like how? Wait for the outcome of your application + return of your ppt or withdraw your application totally and wait for the ppt to be returned to you then reapply for the next visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mohtee85: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jennifer92:
pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk

Thanks a lot �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Richardelorin: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Good morning house.
Pls I want to make enquiry. My brother has 2years multiple visa that expires November 12. Can he still travel with it. Because now he has only about 6weeks left in it.
Thanks for your response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Basirat6279:
Good day all
Please I need sincere advice about this. My fiance applied for a UK visit visa recently with the help of an agent and the application was denied based on him not able to prove that he will return after his visit and he was not banned. The agent submitted that he was married with a kid and include a fake religion marriage certificate and birth certificate and in the real sense he was not. We are doing our court wedding this week and he can apply has my dependant by November to join over. I have my visa already and will be traveling next week. how Can we go about the other marriage certificate included in his application and the fake name included. Thank you God bless you all
Honesty is the best policy is all i can say to you.There is never any need to lie on an application.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by humblemoi: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Basirat6279:
Good day all

The way I see it, it doesn't look good. The way forward would be to come clean and be apologetic for the lies told in previous application. There is no point forging documents again for separation or divorce it will backfire "again". Best to be honest at this point.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yemexy(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm an EEA Family member and I'm thinking of going on holiday to Turkey do I need do apply for Turkish visa or I'm cover with my EEA thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by labiola: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Good morning Fans,

Please I need information on how to get Police Character certificate.....pls it is urgent.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aeesha2: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Good morning. Please I would like to know how much I am going to pay for health insurance for an MSc program that would last 15 months.
I know it's £470 for 12 months and £940 for 2 years.
The calculator is giving me £940 but I read somewhere on the UK website that it's counted as 2 years if it's 18 months and above.
What is not clear to me is if it's 1 year 6 months and below.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cutiella: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please can anyone share mobile number used to reach UKVI? I keep trying the 2 numbers on their website but its not connecting

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Workingmama:
Please a follow up from this answer.
So if my family does their biometrics before me, would it affect the decision for my children?
Can I request for a priority decision on my dependant visa application even though the main applicant does a standard?
yes

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Aeesha2:
Good morning. Please I would like to know how much I am going to pay for health insurance for an MSc program that would last 15 months.
I know it's £470 for 12 months and £940 for 2 years.
The calculator is giving me £940 but I read somewhere on the UK website that it's counted as 2 years if it's 18 months and above.
What is not clear to me is if it's 1 year 6 months and below.
put your course start and end dates, whatever the calculate puts as cost, is what you should pay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes….. but he must exit the Uk on or before November 12.
Richardelorin:
Good morning house.
Pls I want to make enquiry. My brother has 2years multiple visa that expires November 12. Can he still travel with it. Because now he has only about 6weeks left in it.
Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenyangirl1: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tutu82:

Right,I see.Let’s do a bit of calculation shall we?.Let’s say minimum flight ticket i have seen at the moment is nearly 400k thats your two months disposable income spoken for already.Maybe let another month or two pass?.
Then again,if you decide to do some “light” shopping or go for some paid tour say to your clubs stadium or get on the pods who foots that bill?.
Maybe this is not the time to travel but again it is worth a try as even if they want to refuse you it’s only a refusal stamp not physical beating.
If you see what i mean.
Hi tutu82,and all the gurus in the house after checking through the advise you gave me I have decided to wait more for a month atleast to cover some experiences up and raise my available balance up to make it about 1.3m I hope this would fly?just want to be on a safer side.and also I sent some money to my wife monthly as upkeep but my wife surname hasn't changed to mine on her account hope it doesn't matter since we have a marriage cert to back it up.thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=switch900 post=106262048]
Hi tutu82,and all the gurus in the house after checking through the advise you gave me I have decided to wait more for a month atleast to cover some experiences up and raise my available balance up to make it about 1.3m I hope this would fly?just want to be on a safer side.and also I sent some money to my wife monthly as upkeep but my wife surname hasn't changed to mine on her account hope it doesn't matter since we have a marriage cert to back it up.thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tutu82:

It should not matter as you have rightly said that there is a marriage certificate.Alternatively you could do a change of name in any known newspaper like Daily trust and Punch then include that page in your application alongside the marriage certificate. This is widely accepted and costs about 3k only.
(When doing the change of name remember to add as the last sentence that all other documents in her maiden name remain valid so general public to take note).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Tutu82 post=106262912][/quote]

Hi she has already done the change of name with punch about 3 month ago but due to bank que this days she hasn't been able to go there,what about the account thingy is that cool?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
switch900:

Hi she has already done the change of name with punch about 3 month ago but due to bank que this days she hasn't been able to go there,what about the account thingy is that cool?
Is passport in her maiden name or marital name?.Dedicate a day to the bank queue anything worth doing is worth doing well.I can’t remember your exact story but will read through the thread.Saving a bit more money makes sense so you taking the right steps.Goodluck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2021
switch900:

it is not compulsory and does not matter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2021
giselle237:
it is not compulsory and does not matter.
Ok
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Tutu82:

Is passport in her maiden name or marital name?.Dedicate a day to the bank queue anything worth doing is worth doing well.I can’t remember your exact story but will read through the thread.Saving a bit more money makes sense so you taking the right steps.Goodluck.
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.