Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438038 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Justblow:

1. Was your monthly income deposited directly into your salary account by your company?.... Is the company name reflecting on your statement of account

2. How many month bank statement did u submit

3. Did you submit your contract of employment offer?

4. What kind of employment letter did you submit?

Thanks for your response sir.
1) My salary is always transferred from the company account into my account.
2) I submitted 6 months statement of account
3) I Submitted my letter of employment.
4) I don't understand what you mean
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Janechinem:

Good evening. Please how did you write your complaint. Please can you give me the link or the email you sent the complain to. Thanks. My visa was refused today. Please find the attached refusal letter. I submitted my employment letter, payslips, bank statement which shows my salary and introduction letter from the company.
Send them an email. Your refusal decision will be overturned.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifematreal: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good evening house!

Please someone should assist me with detailed document /checklist of documents needed to apply for a UK Visa.
Your swift response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gloriouscrown: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello, please will an account balance of 800K, but with opening and closing balance of 7million fly? Note the person just got US visa and Irish visa. This is the first visit. The person has an important event in November and needs to apply asap so can't wait to raise funds to meet 1.5M requirement. The person travels regularly yearly.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nestkojex(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
simple. one page, nine pages, it shouldn't really matter... The coco is that it should be void of redundancies.
DrPlato:

There is no limit to the pages of cover letter. It is the duty of the ECO to read it all. When I applied in June, my cover letter was 9 pages and i got the visa after 14 working days. Individual cases differ.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fridayemmex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
[qupriorityote author=chucksbadt post=82160275]

Congrats bro
Standard or priority?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nestkojex(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
I got attracted to your post because you mentioned English language in UI. I am a PhD candidate on the same department.
Anyways, read through the thread and you will understand better where you stand. There are a lot of factors involved. The earlier earlier you start reading through the better since you would be exposed to valuable info for free.
I am usually a silent reader in several threads and I get truck load of info regularly.
olahpet777:
Okay my peoples...!.
I'm looking to move out of this country at the slightest opportunity. I don't know much about U.k visa tho'. I'm currently doing my masters in English Language in U.I, as soon as I'm through, i want to move. Any advice on how I'll go about it and the requirements.. also, do i have a good chance
I can decide to apply for student Visa too as I don't mind doing a PhD immediately in U.K too...
Thanks in advance for your matured responses.!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
dilodavid:
Send them an email. Your refusal decision will be overturned.
Did you mean I should send them an email through their paid service? Is there a link there where I can attach the refusal letter in order to point out the paragraphs the ECO made mistakes? Thanks for your response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Janechinem:

Did you mean I should send them an email through their paid service? Is there a link there where I can attach the refusal letter in order to point out the paragraphs the ECO made mistakes? Thanks for your response.
@Justblow just went through the process and he was successful. He should be able to guide you accordingly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
dilodavid:
@Justblow just went through the process and he was successful. He should be able to guide you accordingly.

Okay. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Janechinem:

@Justblow please how did you send your complaint. Guide me please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Justblow: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Janechinem:

There are three different types of employment letter.

1. The letter of employment offer, the one saying you have been given the job.

2. Contract of employment, the one stating the conditions and terms of your employment and all your packages..... This letter carries the biggest weight, because some of info on your payslip is generated from this doc.

3. Letter of introduction from the company, introducing you to the ECO.

4. Leave letter, stating you have been granted a specific period to travel.

5. Salary increase letter, according to the ECO, you claim to have started work since 2017, I bet the company didn't start you up straight with 250k, you would have gotten a salary increase within the space of two years.

6. If they check, and your company is not registered or its license with the cac has expired, then another issue.

It is not about just complaining, you need to make sure that all your side is tight, or else, once they see u not tight enough, they will ignore

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by seyisanya(m): 3:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Dubai visa is as easy as buying a BRT ticket heading to Oshodi from Ikorodu... grin

Justblow:

Look for the DUBAI thread on this platform
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by seyisanya(m): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Well, I agree. It's all about individual cases. When I applied, before I discovered this thread, I did not submit any cover letter neither did I fill up the "additional information" box in my application. As a matter of fact, I only submitted the basic requirements as indicated on the document upload page - no more, no less. And I got the visa!
nestkojex:
simple. one page, nine pages, it shouldn't really matter... The coco is that it should be void of redundancies.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by GLOBALX: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2019
giselle237:
Ahh... lmaooo
This is very incorrect. It is only when she gets her passport she would know..

Thank you for your info. Just to let you know she got the 6 months Visa. Added just 3 months payslip and 1 month bank statement. Same document as my wife and mother in law got her visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Justblow:

There are three different types of employment letter.

1. The letter of employment offer, the one saying you have been given the job.

2. Contract of employment, the one stating the conditions and terms of your employment and all your packages..... This letter carries the biggest weight, because some of info on your payslip is generated from this doc.

3. Letter of introduction from the company, introducing you to the ECO.

4. Leave letter, stating you have been granted a specific period to travel.

5. Salary increase letter, according to the ECO, you claim to have started work since 2017, I bet the company didn't start you up straight with 250k, you would have gotten a salary increase within the space of two years.

6. If they check, and your company is not registered or its license with the cac has expired, then another issue.

It is not about just complaining, you need to make sure that all your side is tight, or else, once they see u not tight enough, they will ignore

Regards

Good morning Just blow. I submitted everything you mentioned above and the company am working for is registered with CAC. If not they won't have a corporate account. Please guide me through the process because I want to do it today. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
@All

I'm just going to say this for the sake of the gullible members here..

If you are refused a visa and you strongly felt that the ECO made a mistake then simply write a letter of complain pointing out those areas the ECO got it wrong and your application will be revisited again.

Do not pay anybody for such letter, don't be deceived by some people asking you to contact them so as to get you a letter for a fee.

Letter of complain does not have any format and does not have to be written by an immigration lawyer or solicitor, anybody can write one.

If somebody can't help you openly here and requested for private discussion then there is something fishy going on

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2019
I was beginning to wonder what was going on
Please help your brothers and sisters... this thread is not meant for money my Ogas and Madams...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2019
obiz0819
zakmus
life4real8691
Janechinem
Seeyat

justwise:

If you are refused a visa and you strongly felt that the ECO made a mistake then simply write a letter of complain pointing out those areas the ECO got it wrong and your application will be revisited again.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Please I have responded thanks
Seeyat:

Hi @NanaOne1 I'm trying to message you. Please check. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Good Morning House.

Please, I am here to humbly seek your concise and candid advice on how to proceed on UK Visit applications for a family. Please, find details below:

Number of Persons: Mother who is the principal applicant, 4 Kids(11yrs, 9yrs, 6yrs, less than 2yrs and does not need a UK visa)

Principal's occupation: Federal Civil Servant and to be sponsored by the huby for the family trip/vacation fro 3 weeks and the huby is traveling with them and has a valid uk visa.

Travel history of applicants: All have been to US, and UAE within the last 4 yrs on family vacation.

Quetions:

1.What are the likely required documentations?

2.Any need to letter of explanation and sponsorship?

3.How much should sponsor have in his account to cover this trip?

4.What is the expected gross expenditure?

5. Is the principal applicant still required to fund part of this trip even when the hubby is sponsoring fully/does her financial circumstance pertinent in this application?

Essentially, would a budget of N2M be enough to sponsor this trip as per the applications been approved?

Many Thanks as I await your responses.

Cc: @ Justwise,@Justblow, etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2019
giselle237:
I was beginning to wonder what was going on
Please help your brothers and sisters... this thread is not meant for money my Ogas and Madams...

The madness of the whole thing is that visiting visa cost around $119 and some people are deceived to pay a solicitor £500 up to apply for 'judicial review' and wait for months for the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
ozymes:
Good Morning House.

Please, I am here to humbly seek your concise and candid advice on how to proceed on UK Visit applications for a family. Please, find details below:

Number of Persons: Mother who is the principal applicant, 4 Kids(11yrs, 9yrs, 6yrs, less than 2yrs and does not need a UK visa)

Principal's occupation: Federal Civil Servant and to be sponsored by the huby for the family trip/vacation fro 3 weeks and the huby is traveling with them and has a valid uk visa.

Travel history of applicants: All have been to US, and UAE within the last 4 yrs on family vacation.

Quetions:

1.What are the likely required documentations?

2.Any need to letter of explanation and sponsorship?

3.How much should sponsor have in his account to cover this trip?

4.What is the expected gross expenditure?

5. Is the principal applicant still required to fund part of this trip even when the hubby is sponsoring fully/does her financial circumstance pertinent in this application?

Essentially, would a budget of N2M be enough to sponsor this trip as per the applications been approved?

Many Thanks as I await your responses.

Cc: @ Justwise,@Justblow, etc

1. Requirements are all over this thread..you don't need to read alot to come across many.

2. There is no need for letter of explanation and sponsorship since the whole family are traveling together and the husband's data page and financial documents will be submitted as the sponsor. It will be indicated in the form that the husband will be sponsoring the trip and his source of income will be attached as a supporting evidence.

3. They need to do a budget of the trip..flight, accommodation,feeding and transport within the city so as to have an idea how much it will cost

4. Only them will know that..linked to Q number 3

5. She can add her bank statement and source of income..it will not harm their application..will only strengthen it

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Gracias. But will about N2Mn budget be enough to make the application fly?
justwise:

1. Requirements are all over this thread..you don't need to read alot to come across many.

2. There is no need for letter of explanation and sponsorship since the whole family are traveling together and the husband's data page and financial documents will be submitted as the sponsor. It will be indicated in the form that the husband will be sponsoring the trip and his source of income will be attached as a supporting evidence.

3. They need to do a budget of the trip..flight, accommodation,feeding and transport within the city so as to have an idea how much it will cost

4. Only them will know that..linked to Q number 3

5. She can add her bank statement and source of income..it will not harm their application..will only strengthen it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2019
ozymes:
Gracias. But will about N2Mn budget be enough to make the application fly?

Budgeting for the trip will answer that question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
My people,

I had Nikkah wedding with my wife last year and we decided not to change names.

She did her international passport recently as a married person using her Surname.

We also have a daughter now.

Now, we want to do a marriage certificate at the registry and the person said my wife has to use my surname and she using married on her international passport while not legally married could have implications.

I am confused.

My own suggested solution:
- use her name on the wedding certificate and back date it to last year so that it won’t be that she got legally married on a date that is after the date she filled in her passport that she was married
- write a letter while applying that I had my nikkah on date X and registry on date X (attaching both registry and nikkah certificate) but my wife isn’t changing her surname.

Would this suggested solution work? If there is anyone with similar solution, please advise on how you went about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
So, why is she not using your surname?
tshoboy:
My people,

I had Nikkah wedding with my wife last year and we decided not to change names.

She did her international passport recently as a married person using her Surname.

We also have a daughter now.

Now, we want to do a marriage certificate at the registry and the person said my wife has to use my surname and she using married on her international passport while not legally married could have implications.

I Am confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.