Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast (20274 Views)

10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Mystiquefia: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nigerian political landscape is run on entitlement mentality.

Don't deceive ur self any further.

How your tribe suddenly feels entitled to a party They call all manner of derogatory names still amazes me. Don't you have shame? U insult buhari, osinbanjo, oshiomole on a daily basis and still want them to rub shoulders with you.

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Luvlyna(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Else?

Then you can kiss my as$. I see you like trouble
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
For the first time since era of Buhari cum APC, the interest and spirit of equity, fairness and selflessness is being facilitated.
Whether, the Igbo or South Easterners voted APC or not, Nigeria as a nation is incomplete without them.
Hence, we are duty bound to give them sense of belonging and carry them along in the distribution of national office.
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Mystiquefia: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Luvlyna:

Then you can kiss my as$. I see you like trouble

Are you ibo?

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
rusher14:

Go school you no gree go.

See the result?

Who is more learned between us with this vernacular thrash over here... Piss off...
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by wingmanII: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Urchman200:
When pdp were in power sharing of positions were based on geopolitical zone formula, but since this senseless party assumed office is now based on voting formula, and someone will tell me that apc is not dividing Nigeria.

Gbam!
Don't mind the bloody hypocrites writing rubbish here.
APC will end this joke of a country called Nigeria. Just a matter of time
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Luvlyna(f): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Are you ibo?

grin
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
When APC was under pressure they sent men after men on several back to back trips to SE to appeal to your fathers to support APC if you are interested in positions, even the President was dangled in your face.

You told them the positions does not belong to Buhari and your fate in becoming President will not be decided by Buhari.

Now that Buhari won without your support you will not allow the country to rest. Shouting upandan about your rights. Nobody is blocking you from getting your rights. Go get it, please.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Mystiquefia: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Luvlyna:

grin

Na I'm not yoruba. I can see you're ibo.. seems like u just smoked Igbo... That's how I know the word

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by MetaPhysical: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bimpe29:
For the first time since era of Buhari cum APC, the interest and spirit of equity, fairness and selflessness is being facilitated.
Whether, the Igbo or South Easterners voted APC or not, Nigeria as a nation is incomplete without them.
Hence, we are duty bound to give them sense of belonging and carry them along in the distribution of national office.

You cannot be detached to the patriotism of sovereingty but wants an attachment to the governance of the nation. Impossible!

Ibos are detached and have no love for the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Afamed: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
LZAA:
Ndigbo dont care about this supporter of APC party
Sarrki wee not like this
Cc immhotep Afamed
You haven't said anything different from the ones you constantly have been repeating since 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by rusher14: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Who is more learned between us with this vernacular thrash over here... Piss off...

It's trash and not thrash illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by lastmessenger: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Nope... Be strategic in your voting pattern. We could see how the southwest voted strategically in the presidential elections. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And don't expect to be compensated for your liabilities as well.
so all igbos voted PDP ?
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by LZAA: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Afamed:

You haven't said anything different from the ones you constantly have been repeating since 2015.
Reject sai babarism young man

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
zibya:
The SS delivered more votes for the APC and hence is more deserving for the position
orji has right to contest and if he wins no issue...it's not about delivery of votes otherwise north central should be speaker not south west cos north central delivered more votes to apc than south west

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Mystiquefia: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
lastmessenger:
so all igbos voted PDP ?

That's the IPOB mentality and Narrative. Rochas, orji uzor rigged themselves into power with inflated votes. The vote buhari got from the East was also rigged in his favor.. and we believe them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Mystiquefia: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
orji has right to contest and if he wins no issue...it's not about delivery of votes otherwise north central should be speaker not south west cos north central delivered more votes to apc than south west
David mark and saraki are both from North Central. Dogars is from the North aswell. What was proper is that it is zoned to the south.. since a notherner is aspiring for the SP.
who's got the highest votes for APC down south? Southwest.. so? It's everything about vote delivery and zonal arrangements..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Nope... Be strategic in your voting pattern. We could see how the southwest voted strategically in the presidential elections. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And don't expect to be compensated for your liabilities as well.
so its about strategy and not looking at the candidates...orji kalu is qualified to hold any seat and was delivered okoro to De...so ur stupid logic is stale...pdp has never won in borno or yobe even zamfara if not for court judgements...did heaven fall...
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
focus7:
They should zone it to them because of people like Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas Okorocha, otherwise South East does not deserve anything in APC government.

I say this with no apology.
Did the south west deserve anything from pdp when they zoned the presidency to u in 1999 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
rusher14:

Nobody asked you not to.

You can aspire for a seat but you don't deserve it and should not be allowed to have it.
What number of vote did south west bring to the table that makes them deserve vp and speaker
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

How your tribe suddenly feels entitled to a party They call all manner of derogatory names still amazes me. Don't you have shame? U insult buhari, osinbanjo, oshiomole on a daily basis and still want them to rub shoulders with you.

I still wander where all these daft statements are coming from. Are the people who are trying to rub shoulders with buhari m Osinbanjo not APC members? Are u that slow? What did i or any of the IGBOS who have been Senate president gained from the post?

Use ur head, na politicians de beg politicians, the IGBO populace everywhere both online n offline aren't interested in any of these posts because it benefits only the politician who receives it and their family members.
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Well said.. They should wait for the ruling of the tribunal on Atikus case, start playing smart politics or take several seats
U mean smart politics like middle belt what did they get ?
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

After u say we are not united ...mildle belt that did what did u guys give them
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

I still wander where all these daft statements are coming from. Are the people who are trying to rub shoulders with buhari m Osinbanjo not APC members? Are u that slow? What did i or any of the IGBOS who have been Senate president gained from the post?

Use ur head, na politicians de beg politicians, the IGBO populace everywhere both online n offline aren't interested in any of these posts because it benefits only the politician who receives it and their family members.

The IGBOS in apc can ask for their entitlements, they deserve it politically and that's exactly how Nigerian political space works.

They usually share everything

President NE.

VICE SW.

Senate president NC.

There is nothing like merit in Nigeria, quota system decides
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by rusher14: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

What number of vote did south west bring to the table that makes them deserve vp and speaker
Count the number of Senators from SW who are APC then come back to me.

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
When APC was under pressure they sent men after men on several back to back trips to SE to appeal to your fathers to support APC if you are interested in positions, even the President was dangled in your face.

You told them the positions does not belong to Buhari and your fate in becoming President will not be decided by Buhari.

Now that Buhari won without your support you will not allow the country to rest. Shouting upandan about your rights. Nobody is blocking you from getting your rights. Go get it, please.... grin

Middle belt that voted smartly how far them

PdP was bad but did u ever hear them say such a thing ?
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
rusher14:

Count the number of Senators from SW who are APC then come back to me.
Its no more votes now its senators ....how well are the middle belt been treated

Throughout 16 years of PDP did we hear things like this ? In 2011 even PDP zoned speaker to west same tinubu and co fought against it

U have no excuse
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by rusher14: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its no more votes now its senators ....how well are the middle belt been treated

Throughout 16 years of PDP did we hear things like this ? In 2011 even PDP zoned speaker to west same tinubu and co fought against it

U have no excuse

The last Senate president is from where?

Excuse?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
rusher14:

The last Senate president is from where?
Did the party zone it to them ?
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by rusher14: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Did the party zone it to them ?

Who cares?

He was from that zone.

Perhaps if he had been patient this would have been their turn.

Or you plan to relegate SS for 8 years?

Long throat.

1 Like

Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
rusher14:

Who cares?

He was from that zone.

Perhaps if he had been patient this would have been their turn.

Or you plan to relegate SS for 8 years?

Long throat.

Who is relegating south south ...when u want to keep two position ?

Im igbo and if u follow me u know i supported buhari all through ontill last month

APC is worst than PDP never have this country been this divided never
Re: Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast by mrchineke: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
LZAA:
Ndigbo dont care about this supporter of APC party
Sarrki wee not like this
Cc immhotep Afamed

YINMU.....big time!

Greetings from alhajachinyere

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army / Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom / President Buhari Leaves USA For Abuja After A-day Business Visit - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.