Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (75002 Views)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by etrange: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
They got assaulted cause they refused to entertain the perverted men by kissing for them to watch....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by koyyess: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
And bobrisky is here becoming a rich man thanks to his 'f@ggotory'.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Salmoneus:

No be by force, some people are born blind, most people are not, some people are born gay, most people are not! na nature fuk up...
Ahswr you no lie
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

They wantu drag religious people into everything. Mtschwww
Religion texts especially the Abrahamic religion books encourage violence on homosexuals even killing them, so what's surprising if this was done by religious people?

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

mumu...make me. Is it your bedroom? Busy body like you tongue

Just wait until they come and beat you up like thief in "your" bedroom. Your brain will reset. That day, you'll realise you are not normal
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Okorie72:
Stressed up with the hustle and bustle in Lagos? Then relax your self with a professional massage therapy at the comfort of your home, hotel room or office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are competent, reliable and ready to offer you service Available for 24hours For appointment, Contact:

Why do you have white people in your ad? Change the pics to Nigerians...and I will consider patronizing your business.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
but what upsets me the most is that VIOLENCE HAS BECOME A COMMON THING, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact.
She’s wrong.
Hate groups know the easiest way to win a fight is to literally draw first blood.
Many people aren’t professional fighters and will stop immediately on sighting their own blood flow freely.
If na Amanda Nunes dey there then things for different.

I still don’t believe these women are innocent.
In jand I never saw anyone harass homosexual couples.
Nigerians with their bad mouths always went cold when they saw same sex couples kiss and caress.
One will say they forgot bigotry when seeing the act live.

British women are normally very rude.
Add a woman yelling “what ya’ looking at? Ya’ little dick self-servicer, bugger off!” in between kissing her lesbian partner.
I still believe they were being lewd in front of children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Just wait until they come and beat you up like thief in "your" bedroom. Your brain will reset. That day, you'll realise you are not normal

What is this one saying? Ignorance making you feel like you are somebody...I ask you again: IS IT YOUR BEDROOM? Busybody mumu like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
Religion texts especially the Abrahamic religion books encourage violence on homosexuals even killing them, so what's surprising if this was done by religious people?

Shey you were there to see they were religious people? Stop telling lies to discredit them.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
etrange:
They got assaulted cause they refused to entertain the perverted men by kissing for them to watch....
correction, they got assaulted, because one of them walked over to the jeering guys, and engaged them in a fight

Perhaps, if Chris had walked away with her girlfriend, rather than forget she was still female, and try to confront men, they wouldn't have been assaulted. It would have been a group of idiots, jeering.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by marleymalibu(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Charanko:
The brunette bìtch looks hot. I now understand why the blonde bítch is a lesbian.
comot that 'looks' and put 'is'

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by shogsman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
The men forced them to start kissing because they enjoyed the sight,y’all saying trash and supporting the hate crime ,how is what two people choose to do in their bedroom your business ,sometimes I just marvel at the stupidity of some people, wetin concern you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Probz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
Most religious people are homophobic, it won't surprise me if the people that did this are religious people.

They’re 16 and 18-year-old little boys. They ain’t even old enough to be religious.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Intellectual201: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am not a fan of the gay community. But this is barbaric. Since their law allows such, it's not for anybody to bestow upon him/herself the power to judge these people especially when we have our ish going on in our different lives. We need more love, less judgement and condemnation in the world today.
BrainnewsNg:

See Their Photo Below:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/lesbian-couple-assaulted-on-london-bus-after-they-were-seen-kissing/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Probz:

They’re 16 and 18-year-old little boys. They ain’t even old enough to be religious.
They are indoctrinated a.k.a brainwashed.

You don't have to be an adult to be zombie to religion.

Besides where is the age stated in the OP?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Probz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
They are indoctrinated a.k.a brainwashed.

You don't have to be an adult to be zombie to religion.

There won’t be any religious sentiment for it on their part and you can quote me word-for-word on that. They’re little thugs and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Shey you were there to see they were religious people? Stop telling lies to discredit them.
I assumed reason I said "it won't surprise me".
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Righteousness89:
When you Reject the Ways of the KING OF kings, that's what u get!

The UK should brace up for worse things...
Are you planning to unleash the worst on us? grin

Who da hell is the King of King by the way?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
That's very good.

That's how we know there is still sense in Europe.

I wonder why the guys stopped there.
Sebu na lesbian una won be. They supposed flog them tire self

Wastage of pussy

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Probz:

There won’t be any religious sentiment for it on their part and you can quote me word-for-word on that. They’re little thugs and nothing more.
If investigations are done, it won't be a surprise they are people that believe in religious texts.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Where are those people that usually say "in saner climes" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
arenterprise:
That's very good.

That's how we know there is still sense in Europe.

I wonder why the guys stopped there.
Sebu na lesbian una won be. They supposed flog them tire self

Wastage of pussy
Tell me one reason the lesbian did to them to warrant that violence attack?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
Tell me one reason the lesbian did to them to warrant that violence attack?
What kind of idiot goes to fight against three men that are clearly far more stronger than her.

She is clearly stupid.

As for the beating. They deserved it.
I'm so good damn tired of all this wokeness

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Probz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
If investigations are done, it won't be a surprise they are people that believe in religious texts.

I think 18-year-old boys are too young to swear by religious books word-for-word. Not doubting that they come from a religious family background but that won’t be the inciting factor in their behaviour and it’s wrong to blame religion squarely.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
It is wrong to Attack or Assault people for their choice of Sexuality..

As a Gay, lesbian, straight, intersexual, trickle sexual, petrolsexual, bicycle sexual,transexual, Bananasexual and Mangosexual individual, i am quite Angry over this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrPRevailer:
May God Almighty deliver these white people from the deceptions and propaganda being forced down their throats and children
Has your almighty God deliver the blacks in Africa?

The white don't need your God deliverance. Pray for your country first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good for them
Highly repugnance to natural law

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Probz:

I think 18-year-old boys are too young to swear by religious books word-for-word. Not doubting that they come from a religious family background but that won’t be the inciting factor in their behaviour and it’s wrong to blame religion squarely.
Do you understand what indoctrination means?

Children are indoctrinated everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.