Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (74989 Views)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Asians...Chinese or Indians&pakistanis compared 2 blacks& whites? Which of these ethnicities are on d top of d ladder& which are in d bottom?

On top of which ladder? I'm talking about asian criminality, so nigger plsss
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
naijacentric:
Wow in london i thought dey are free n its a gay paradise it only shows you we humans are hipocrites grin
iyam telling u.if dis were to happen in lagos they would be sayin africans are savages but u can see this happened in london oo.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
lol how many times have u seen bobrisky attacked? as long as d gay dude minds his business and does not force himself on anyone he wont get harrased nau

Firstly, bobrisky has never admitted to being gay, he
is also like a celebrity so he can afford to protect himself. Weren't these 2 ladies minding their business?
Who did they force themselves on?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Chat me up on whatsapp @08187801321 and lets
Enjoy ourselves.
all dese lagos and abuja sugar boys sef.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

On top of which ladder? I'm talking about asian criminality, so nigger plsss

If u talking about Asian criminality, which ladder do u think am referring when comparing d level of crime as perpetrated by people from d various ethnicities in d UK?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
waste being ur mother& father produce u so u can produce others

Exactly how the production has saddled Nigeria with almajiris walking up around the streets with customized begging plates and set Nigeria on the path of prosperity.

The proliferation of kids is the answer because we need to better our parent's record without a commensurate arrangement to sort the issue of zero birth control.

You can't condemn one and leave a catalytic other unchecked.

I can bet on the fact that this attack was carried out by offsprings of cowardly individuals who had fled their countries of birth unable to challenge their oppressive states to go to one where freedom is practised and able to go display these inherent evil characters for freedom sake.

What crime did these two commit, i need someone here to come debate it with me.

Nonsense.

Corruption, jealousy, envy etc has caused more obvious harm in the world. How much has these been attacked and battered.

Tomorrow una go carry Bible enter church dey speak gibberish wey even una no understand.

If this was the problem of the world, how about allowing God be God in sorting it instead of taking his place to help alter what be had in his 'perfection' designed?. Abi God no be perfect God again?

Herds-mentality
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by elRamani(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Enjoy ourselves.

old lady kor red devils nii

enjoy kee you dia
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people won't respect themselves in UK..
Na wa o, wetin concern this matter concern afonja people again.... u dey find wahala o grin grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by ChristineC: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Salmoneus:

No be by force, some people are born blind, most people are not, some people are born gay, most people are not! na nature fuk up...
nobody was born gay

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there

Enjoy ourselves.
Toto dey hungry u... leta u go come here for nairaland dey complain say ur dick dey scratch u or village people don attack u. what if this woman die ontop of u nko or u die ontop of her... i dey warn u o, prick and toto dey fight war now adays o...... las las, na ebuka dem dem like this kind offer.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
daddytime:

Exactly how the production has saddled Nigeria with almajiris walking up around the streets with customized begging plates and set Nigeria on the path of prosperity.

The proliferation of kids is the answer because we need to better our parent's record without a compensate arrangement to sort the issue of zero birth control.

You can't condemn one and leave a catalytic other unchecked.

I can bet on the fact that this attack was carried out by offsprings of cowardly individuals who fled their countries of birth unable to challenge their oppressive states to go to one where freedom is practised to go display inherent evil characters.

What crime did these two commit, i need someone here to come debate it with me.

Nonsense.

Corruption, jealousy, envy etc has caused more obvious harm in the world. How mic mic has these been attacked and battered.
I don want to argue with u bcus I know u want to win d argue while I myself want to prove a point
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
I don want to argue with u bcus I know u want to win d argue while I myself want to prove a point

We wont argue bro, we'll discuss and learn from each other...
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Jenifa123: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
I hope the OP knows this news is fake,
The teenage boys that caused the damage have been arrested, the boys tried forcing the ladies to kiss which they refused, please google it.
Seems quora gives more accurate news sef.
And though they were lesbians, they weren't kissing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/gay-couple-brutally-attacked-on-london-bus-after-refusing-to-kiss-in-front-of-male-gang/2019/06/07/9913e28e-8918-11e9-a870-b9c411dc4312_story.html%3foutputType=amp
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

I hope they are not another Jussie Smolett

Lol me too (even though I did not believe Jussie’s ordeal from the beginning lol), CCTV should clear things up soon

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
how does this concern me .

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Almujahb(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wil dis lesbianism and homosexual act be eradicated in the whole world? Even in a religious state yu stil found victim of it.what happen to our book of religion.
lebron7:
Good angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by AbooNasir(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
so this can hapen in london too?

the Naira Marley virus......

tueeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
dapadawee:
they have probably forgotten that Trump was in London to impact some senses. Trump is indeed a man of God

A man who was with prostitutes while his wife was having a baby with medical issues is a nan of God to you?
Wow
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by dapadawee: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
milehigh06:

A man who was with prostitutes while his wife was having a baby with medical issues is a nan of God to you?
Wow
judge.
was is in the past read what you type again.
bobrisky brother.
but that same wife is still with him right.
Nairaland gay, don't worry Trump will soon visit this country
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin No be u quote me first? The painment dey fire your brain no be small grin grin grin

Exactly. Painment from the beating when you go collect naim de pain me.

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by JeromeBlack: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
anochuko01:
Yet some people would come and talk about giving people freedom to do whatever they like... I was watching tv one day and saw how some uni girls dressed to school, no diff from pants and bras. Thats how they breed rubbish like lesbos into the society...coz even their fellow girls would be turned on.

Maybe one day, you will realise how daft your post is.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Maybe one day, you will realise how daft your post is.
oponu arindin agba, ekaabo sir! Maybe ur grand kids would marry animals during their time. Mtcheew!
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by JeromeBlack: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
anochuko01:
oponu arindin agba, ekaabo sir! Maybe ur grand kids would marry animals during their time. Mtcheew!

The way you are supporting violence against women and gay people....it would be ironic if you get locked up for your hatred in prison, and then you get buttf4cked by hardened inmates.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by aadoiza: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
Most religious people are homophobic, it won't surprise me if the people that did this are religious people.
E be like say you don dey turn gay small small grin grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Welcome development cool

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
The truth is that they probably didn't keep their shit to themselves. The main stream media pushes these agenda as though its the only way of life in the west, but to this day, majority of the people are still homophobic. It's still seen as abnormal and the people can't stomach it. Do your thing, we don't have problem with that, but don't try and shove it on our faces. Because Im very sure they were cuddling and frolicking before those guys would react the way they did...spit

I
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
dapadawee:
they have probably forgotten that Trump was in London to impact some senses. Trump is indeed a man of God

Trump...one man mopol.. grin grin grin
Reason the MSM hate am die
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
This sort of violence against gays and lesbians has to stop. If you don't like what they do in their bedrooms I have one question for you:

IS IT YOUR BEDROOM?

Live and let live.

Actually we don't care what they do in their bedrooms. But it seems that room is not large enough, they want to start kissing on the street, live TV programs, trains and buses. Those sights are gory and offensive to my children.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
Most religious people are homophobic, it won't surprise me if the people that did this are religious people.

Yes they are... I'm a religious person and proudly homophobic
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
Has your almighty God deliver the blacks in Africa?

The white don't need your God deliverance. Pray for your country first.

Actually the whites do. The real whites hate all these craze. You still wonder why Trump won the election and most assuredly would win again, they hate all these lawlessness in the name of liberalism. And if you really look at it, only a tiny percentage of white indulge in this shit, because sanity means a thing to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.