Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (36004 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by BossNation(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Omo that's the snake's house now

I need to give the snake quit notice lols

3 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by daddytime(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why are you refusing lalas visit?

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Benekruku(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.

Are you joking?

Does a green Mamba also fall in same class?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_green_mamba

3 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Justiceleague1: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hammer any Conehead before you hammer that snake o. Coneheads are more dangerous

grin

7 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Hotzone(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Snitch in tha house
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Kenturkey048(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Alright bro I'll do this too but can I slice it before burning or I should just burn it as a whole?
its actual pepe ,not onions ..speaking from experience ..once the smoke fill the evirons..and probably get to where the snake dey..watch how the snake go take off..
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is a sign that you should contest for House of Reps (GREEN CHAMBERS), because environmentally, you're in Green chambers already.

Yeeeeh, who stone me grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Barrywilly(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mix gamalin 20 with petrol and little solignum. Pour it into a sprayer and keep it somewhere safe away from the house bc it is highly flammable. Anytime you see it, just rush to get this mixtures and spray it on it directly or inside wherever it creeps into. Thank me later.
BossNation:
Hello nairalanders, Am actually in some sort of problem right now and I need help from experienced people.

There's this very tiny green snake that is always staying on the fence of my house for some years now "2 years" or so.

Sometimes I won't see it in months but it's just going to come out again and I have phobia for all animals...I can't even kill lizard.

I've bought sarosate and gave one of the guards in the estate to help me spray it around but this snake will still come out.

I even went to meet these people selling farming equipments but I've bought all sort of chemicals still this snake is still coming out and the snake looks fearless cos there are times when I'll wave hands just to scare it but it won't move an inch.

I rarely go out now cos of this snake and I ought to have used cooked eggs but it's very tiny and long so it may not even swallow it..." tiny like a pencil but very long and green all over".

Please nairalanders I'll be extremely glad if anyone can proffer a solution that will send this snake away forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Almunjid(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Bro seeing it alone scares me I just want it to leave

Ur ancestors paid u a visit and u wan pursue am? grin
Some of these snakes na spirits... No kill am 0oo
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by toyobillz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Relax..its harmless.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chai see woman in man body. cheesy

I have faced a situation where if I chose to kill or harass the snake, I'd give away my position or let the snake be and follow through my mission. The former choice would've obviously resulted in my demise and the latter choice that I made resulted in letting the snake have its right of way.

Call someone to kill the snake for you, woman. cheesy
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Haykinsofficial: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Invite Lalasticlala to ur house and thank me for life

4 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by bikerboy1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Alright bro I'll get sniper too

No go drink the sniper oooo.

I don warn you ooo

I no wan see in the front page for sniper consumption

4 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by davillian(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.
Green snakes no get venom ?
Go touch am na make black mamba strike you.
If they say watch natgeo wild una no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by dapadawee: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
sorry have killed up to three snake in my house. the truth is that you are not mature In your mind and not fit for marriage self. because if u have a woman at home they are more scary poisoning and dangerous than snake.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Jmk9292(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
That snake is not harmful... Enjoy its stay and presence.. Learn to appreciate nature..
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:
Hello nairalanders, Am actually in some sort of problem right now and I need help from experienced people.

There's this very tiny green snake that is always staying on the fence of my house for some years now "2 years" or so.

Sometimes I won't see it in months but it's just going to come out again and I have phobia for all animals...I can't even kill lizard.

I've bought sarosate and gave one of the guards in the estate to help me spray it around but this snake will still come out.

I even went to meet these people selling farming equipments but I've bought all sort of chemicals still this snake is still coming out and the snake looks fearless cos there are times when I'll wave hands just to scare it but it won't move an inch.

I rarely go out now cos of this snake and I ought to have used cooked eggs but it's very tiny and long so it may not even swallow it..." tiny like a pencil but very long and green all over".

Please nairalanders I'll be extremely glad if anyone can proffer a solution that will send this snake away forever and ever.

and is a full fledged man that wrote this.

You if I marry, ur best man will impregnate ur wife coz u can't go there Adam.

You can fu^k woman but can't kill same.

Na this same green snake go give u apple and u go chop am.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Sluacoast(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
Even if it's harmless or not. But chances are high it could come out and bit unaware kids playing. Getting rid of it is the utmost solution. Or finding a solution in moving it elsewhere
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Sluacoast(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Uyi168:
...after2 years the green snake is still tiny....
Probably another snake..
Maybe it their nature. Some snakes doesn't exceed a maximum size

2 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by 3kay945(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
its actual pepe ,not onions ..speaking from experience ..once the smoke fill the evirons..and probably get to where the snake dey..watch how the snake go take off..

What type? Is it the rodo or what ?
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Mcreloaded(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
What a nice name for a movie -snake on fence.
What if the snake was now inside your apartment? Don't want to imagine what you will do.

Get gamalin 20 and mix with diesel and pour it all over the fence with solignum.
Even lizard, cockroach and mosquitoes will disapear and you will even see dead lizard and hopeu the snake also dead.
Thank me later

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by GOFRONT(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
See wetin Lalasticlala don cause....

Well I will only advice you to quit opening snake-related threads on NL frontpage...
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by olajizz01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
There's snake called mamba,green in colour and very poisonous and dangerous.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Temiel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:

Really?
Even the green mambas? Or are there no green mambas?
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Be a man and wake up to responsibility
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Westsida: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
I no no why pipu Dey fear snake like this. A snake that used 2 years without any attack won’t attack anyone forever! One day wey you no go dey house, naso one theif go show face, nah then you go know say these creatures are useful!

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Guyman02: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Barrywilly:
Mix gamalin 20 with petrol and little solignum. Pour it into a sprayer and keep it somewhere safe away from the house bc it is highly flammable. Anytime you see it, just rush to get this mixtures and spray it on it directly or inside wherever it creeps into. Thank me later.

He should rush to go and spray it on the snake? Person wey dey fear green snake and dey wave am from 200m away na him you dey ask to go and look the snake face to face and spray it with gamalin 20? shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Although I don't reckon killing God's own creature but as far is disturbing you were it's not supposed to be, and you've giving it all the warning. I reckon you try the egg.

Snakes have elastic body's that make them to swallow something four times bigger than them. So if it sees the egg, there's a likely tendency it would eat it.

But normally green snakes are like that, they are mostly insectivorous eating animals and they mostly stand like that when seeing someone. Why it stood when you waved or did something and it seemed fearless it's because it was stunned.

They won't bite you but would pretend like their venomous when they're not. When you attack now, you'll see it running away. grin

4 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Guyman02: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jayjay360:
See below
Snake bite you there idiot!

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by 3kay945(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Barrywilly:

Ordinary kerosene or petrol will do the trick. Let the guy pour enough inside the hole. For smackdown, let him put fire.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Kenturkey048(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
3kay945:

What type? Is it the rodo or what ?
if ata rodo is dry pepe then its yes....just burn it like you are roasting it..the smell go dey very ash..even you as Human go start sneeze if you inhale am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.