Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online (708 Views)

Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching / See What Poly Ilaro did. And i think Other Institution Should Follow This Idea / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
I need 100 University, Polytechnic or College of Education students from who will like to join our RankTribe G-100 #1Student1Kit E-commerce Team. I'll teach you how to turn N1500 one-time Investment to N50K Monthly income.

According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria presently has 43 Federal Universities, 47 State Universities, and 75 Private Universities. I also read online that there are 83 Polytechnics, 82 Colleges of Education. That is a total of 330.

Let's say each graduates 1000 students every year, that is 330,000 graduates yearly.

The question is, how many companies are created each year? Where do all the graduants that are not employed go to? This got me thinking. So if you are a student, you should start creating your own economy while in school.

Join the biggest Students Empowerment Program in town. Plan All Together Academic Funding & Expenses, Smartphone, Laptop, Good Health, House, Car, International Travel, Vacations, Recreations, Gadgets, Insurance, Savings, Pension with the #1Student1Kit campaign!!!

As part of Health2Wealth Wellness Campaign 2019, I want to teach 100 students in my RankTribe Bootcamp :: Royale Business Club how to turn N1,500 investment into N50,000 monthly income business.

Sign in below to follow
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by Cardinal80: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by Cardinal80: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
jetroolowole:
I need 100 University, Polytechnic or College of Education students from who will like to join our RankTribe G-100 #1Student1Kit E-commerce Team. I'll teach you how to turn N1500 one-time Investment to N50K Monthly income.

According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria presently has 43 Federal Universities, 47 State Universities, and 75 Private Universities. I also read online that there are 83 Polytechnics, 82 Colleges of Education. That is a total of 330.

Let's say each graduates 1000 students every year, that is 330,000 graduates yearly.

The question is, how many companies are created each year? Where do all the graduants that are not employed go to? This got me thinking. So if you are a student, you should start creating your own economy while in school.

Join the biggest Students Empowerment Program in town. Plan All Together Academic Funding & Expenses, Smartphone, Laptop, Good Health, House, Car, International Travel, Vacations, Recreations, Gadgets, Insurance, Savings, Pension with the #1Student1Kit campaign!!!

As part of Health2Wealth Wellness Campaign 2019, I want to teach 100 students in my RankTribe Bootcamp :: Royale Business Club how to turn N1,500 investment into N50,000 monthly income business.

Sign in below to follow
Is it only meant for students?
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cardinal80:

Is it only meant for students?
yes. But if you are not a student, I have an alternative program
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
I'll have this presentation tomorrow morning by 10am
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2019

Sign in if you are following
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2019
If you're following, start by commenting your school name
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning Nairalander, my name is JETRO OLOWOLE. Founder Health2Wealth Africa.

Welcome to the official #1Student1Kit presentation on NAIRALAND.

In this presentation, I'm going to show you how to turn as little as N1500 into a N50,000 monthly extra income online business even while in school.

Please note that, I'll be working with one person as the lead for their institution.

Comment your school name below to follow.
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
REQUIREMENTS
1. Smartphone or Laptop
2. Ability to Write in English
3. N1500 program fee (optional)
4. Willingness to join Royale Business Club
5. Access to internet
6. Willingness to serve as Facebook page and group Admins and Moderators for training purpose
7. Willingness to learn E-commerce Dropshipping
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
*THE NEED*

The question is, how many companies are created each year? Where do all the graduants that are not employed go to? This got me thinking. So if you are a student, you should start creating your own economy while in school. I'll teach you how I did it.

Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
I'll continue this presentation, I have to attend to a client. It's urgent
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok I'm good to go...
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by Cardinal80: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
jetroolowole:
yes. But if you are not a student, I have an alternative program

What program??
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by tolliesexy(f): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Following
University of Ilorin
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
NAIRALAND mod disabled me from commenting before but just restored it. I'll continue where I stop later today
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am good to go. Who is in?
Re: If You Are A Student, Have N1500, Follow This Thread To Make Money From Online by jetroolowole(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can I proceed

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Uc Davis Diplomas In 5 Hours Or Less For Free / Schools Remain Closed Till... / You Want A Life Of Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.