Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (4103 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am an investor who is seeking an investment opportunity and I have set aside 5m Naira to invest in promising businesses

If you are interested please, provide the below information as a minimum and I will reach out to you if interested
• Where is the business located?
• Occupation (if other than entrepreneur; i.e. nurse, teacher, fireman etc.) *
• What is your business or product name? *
• What is your company website if applicable? http://
• What category best describes your business or product? *Food & Beverage, Technology, App / Website, Housewares / Home Design, Health/Wellness /Nutrition, Fitness, Sports, Beauty, Clothing / Fashion, Toys / Games, Entertainment/Experiential, Children, Pets, Music, Holiday
• What category describes the current phase of your business or product? * Idea, Research & Development, Prototype/Beta Testing, funding, Operating/Shipping
• Please provide a brief non-confidential description of your business or product
• Do you have any collaborators/partners? *
• What % of the biz do you own?
How much are you seeking (up to but not more than 1.5m) and what % of the biz are you willing to give up?

Before you send in your details, please ensure you meet the below conditions as a minimum:
• Business must be registered with CAC or documents already filed
• The business must be involved in the production of an item or rendering of services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking, Bet9ja etc are not acceptable)
• You must be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the business and its potentials
• No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly.

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk

1 Like

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
archdon:
I am an investor who is seeking an investment opportunity and I have set aside 5m Naira to invest in promising businesses

If you are interested please, provide the below information as a minimum and I will reach out to you if interested
• What category best describes your business or product? *Food & Beverage, Technology, App / Website, Housewares / Home Design, Health/Wellness /Nutrition, Fitness, Sports, Beauty, Clothing / Fashion, Toys / Games, Entertainment/Experiential, Children, Pets, Music, Holiday
• What category describes the current phase of your business or product? * Idea, Research & Development, Prototype/Beta Testing, funding, Operating/Shipping
• Please provide a brief non-confidential description of your business or product
How much are you seeking (up to but not more than 1.5m) and what % of the biz are you willing to give up?

Before you send in your details, please ensure you meet the below conditions as a minimum:
• The business must be involved in the production of an item or rendering of services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking, Bet9ja etc are not acceptable)
• You must be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the business and its potentials
• No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly.

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk

Awwn.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by sholatech(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Subscribing. So much to be learnt here if guidelines followed.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
The amount is up to but not more than 1.5m but you have to respond to the above questions as a minimum

sholatech:
Subscribing. So much to be learnt here if guidelines followed.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks for your response, I will PM you for private followup questions
essenceplus:
Company is registered. Magazine ad website will be ready within 2-3 weeks time

My T.I.N and CAC are intact

AGRICULTURE

Commercial scale chicken
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
archdon:
Thanks for your response, I will PM you for private followup questions

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please, erase it

essenceplus:

Thanks Sir

Can i erase the ideas as i'll like to reduce exposure of my ideas. Is this permissive Sir/Ma?

My elder brother is a graphics designer and i have an arrangement where i market his skills and we get jobs and split the income, i use this for floating my business needs. I currently serve up to 10 clients from this forum monthly, and this alone is a repayment/business needs financiang tool.

The quality of his works are like no other. You may check my portfolio for the samples.

Receipts of the materials can be in your possession for the equipment aspect of my business which gives you increased assurance annd confidence.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
archdon:
Please, erase it

Thanks boss, Looking forward to our private discussion.

Please erase the " My comments you highlighted aswell Sir "

My WhatsApp 0.7.0.1.6.0.1.7.1.2.4

Producenig @ gmail.com
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by KingofHearts(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Company is registered.Always seeking cheaper funds to accelerate and grow divisions.

All docs intact.Debt or Revenue sharing only,no equity.

E-commerce and delivery service.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Dear Poster @ Archdon.

My business has all the requirements and your conditions for doing business with us. We are actually the type of business opportunity you are also looking for.

1. Our business name-Kenni700 Limited.
2. Located partly in Lagos and partly in Benin City. We will be moving fully to Lagos this month of June.
3. We are 2 indigenous products for now, namely PREMIUM TOPPERS AND PREMIUM FLASH CARDS. These products are peculiar to us.
4. We are currently developing a website which will be out in less than 8 days from now.
5. Our business category is 100% local production.

a. We produce Cake Toppers. They are like toys for cake and the confectionery industry. I will attach several pictures of our products shortly.
b. We also produce Teaching Aids. Our teaching aids are used to age children within the ages of 2-6 years. Our teaching aids are already being used by all WINNERS SCHOOLS in Edo state and over 100 private schools in Benin City.

6. Every cake tells a story, whether it is a wedding cake,birthday cake,children's cake,anniversary cake, etc. Our Toppers are used to tell such stories.

We are the only ones producing such products at commercial quantities in the country and we have distributors in Lagos, Benin, Warri, Kaduna and Abuja at the moment. We also have smaller buyers spread around some states.
We are no longer looking for markets, the market is now looking for us based on what we now have to offer them which to tell will put more profits in their pockets.

In sept and october 2018, we attended 2 major exhibitions in Delta state and Lagos state respectively and we got a huge attention at our stand.

Our company has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008 as we have grown steadily in the little things we have done. We have good experience on the business terrain in Nigeria.

7. We have one partner that just signed up with us few days ago.

8. As the CEO, I have 99% of the company as it is a 1m share based company.

9. We are seeking for an extra 2.5m to go and we are offering 5% returns on investment monthly for the next one year at least. Note that we dont just want your money as investment only, we also want you to be part of what we do in terms of research, surveys, product developments for better performance and much more.

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2019
More pictures of our products

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:35am On Jun 09, 2019
ore pictures

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:42am On Jun 09, 2019
We have the kind of platform you are looking for to genuinely investment your money into.
Finally, we have a bank statement to show for our works.

We have more pictures but I will stop pictures for now so I dont banned.
You can whatsapp me on 08056949842.

Best regards.
Kenneth Uhunoma
CEO,
Kenni700 Limited.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:43am On Jun 09, 2019
PJ Masks Toppers without packaging.

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Socialmediageek: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning and happy Sunday to you...

Investing in business is good but how about you diversifying into proven investments also. Treasury bills and Hedge funds. I have a financial partner, Lovemore Lemonade, Director of LionBrand Invest,he has been endorsed by Forbes Africa for his work on wealth creation. LionBrand Invest are certified by Central Bank of Nigeria and they are insured by Lead way insurance. As a partner, I key into their vision of providing financial and investment knowledge before accepting their funds. The treasury bills strategy that LionBrand brings pays 8-10% returns in 90 days and its Hedge funds strategy pays 20% returns in 90 days. (it is highly insured). So, we normally have an investment educational sections every Tuesday and Friday, where I pull the 1 hour of Lovemore Lemonade himself to take investors through an hour section on investment opportunities and also that which their company provides. It holds on Whatsapp and we accept at most 15 persons in a section and the group continues for life long also. He gets to answer your questions fully before everyone and you can book a live session with him also.

If you would like to join the section, you can chat me up on Whatsapp via 0-8-1-6-4-9-8-5-3-0-9 . You can check my signature also.

Note: only highly serious investors are accepted to the group!
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good Day Sir,

I'm looking forward to your contact

Producenig @ gmail.com
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kenni700:

W
Best regards.
Kenneth Uhunoma
CEO,
Kenni700 Limited.

Thanks Mr Kenneth,

You have a good product and detail of your organisation is well articulated

With that said I have a few conserns
1. You said you are seeking a 2.5m investment for a 5% monthly return for the next year. Simple interpretation means, I would only recover 1.5m of the 2.5m investment. This is a non-starter, because my bank, Stambic offers 8-17% on the mutualfund which is risk free

2. A more complex interpretation would be that you are offering 5% equity stake, in which case it means that your valuation of the biz is 50m. For the biz to have that valuation then your yearly turnover must be north of 40m, if I conservatively estimate your markup at 20% then you would have grossed in the region of 8m.

If that is the case then you should be able to raise the money for the expansion. However, if the main reason is to have a strategic partner as you indicated then 5% is small because you would also need to place a value on the partnership otherwise I would be theoretically working for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by archdon: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am still trying to process the info you provided, as Agriculture is not my main strength I am going to be making some consultation before I could respond to you
essenceplus:
Good Day Sir,

I'm looking forward to your contact

Producenig @ gmail.com
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
archdon:
I am still trying to process the info you provided, as Agriculture is not my main strength I am going to be making some consultation before I could respond to you

No problem Sir
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by AllBusiness(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
archdon:

Very good. Very similar to my topics
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by AllBusiness(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
archdon:

Thanks Mr Kenneth,

You have a good product and detail of your organisation is well articulated

With that said I have a few conserns
1. You said you are seeking a 2.5m investment for a 5% monthly return for the next year. Simple interpretation means, I would only recover 1.5m of the 2.5m investment. This is a non-starter, because my bank, Stambic offers 8-17% on the mutualfund which is risk free

2. A more complex interpretation would be that you are offering 5% equity stake, in which case it means that your valuation of the biz is 50m. For the biz to have that valuation then your yearly turnover must be north of 40m, if I conservatively estimate your markup at 20% then you would have grossed in the region of 8m.

If that is the case then you should be able to raise the money for the expansion. However, if the main reason is to have a strategic partner as you indicated then 5% is small because you would also need to place a value on the partnership otherwise I would be theoretically working for you

Gbam. Correct kiss
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
@ Achdon.

Thanks for your response. However, your analogy differs from my interpretation.

When we said we were offering 5% on 2.5m, we went to say that we are offering N125,000 every months for 1 year minimum....that will translate to 1.5m as profits alone excluding your invested capital of 2.5m. If you choose to work 2 years with us in this investment, it will your 2.5m will generate 3m profits alone excluding your invested capital.

What more better legitimately can we offer you sir?

However also, your involvement as an active partner will bring some extras for you as we have other products on the same magnitude you can use to broker some deals that will generate extra revenues apart from your 1.5m profit a year.

I hope I answer your question well.

Regards.
Kenni700
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Investing in Premium Toppers and Premium Flash cards means you gain about 60% ROI annually. And that excludes your invested capital.
I believe you get the workings now.

Regards.
Kenni700
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Following up. Good Morning Everybody
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Following up. Good day Sir Archdon.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2019

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good day Archdon
Its been a while,you've not contacted me as promised. I like to know if I'm still remembered
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2019

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Proudly naija!

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Ebije1(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2019
archdon:

I'm into entertainment but I don't have a registered company with CAC because I'm an entertainer. However, we can still work together and I'm ready to give 50% ROI after 6months. I'm ready to sign court papers also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easyloansng Instant Cash Loans Without Collateral Now In Nigeria / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / How To Unlock And Withdraw ET From Superex Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.