Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (72332 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by adakoleagbenu: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
rawpadgin:
Bro. I don't even do mobile banking anymore. Heck, i don't have an ATM card anymore

I've gone old school.

I need 20k for the week? I stroll into the banking hall to collect it

It's even making me to spend less

fact. I do this too
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by lonelydora: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Novartis:
I gave a man 1.5M for a business. 3 weeks later, I went to his house and I was told he is dead. They now showed me obituary and picture of him inside coffin.

Police are not helping matters. Please advise me on what to do.

Involving police is the worst mistake one can make when being owed.

Is he truly dead? Do you have written prove of the transaction? Maybe, bank transfer or receipt of payment, then approach a good lawyer.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by esecoal(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
employ this guy already and save ursef countless cases of long investigation list

skulnascam:

Most Nigerians and mobile phone users all over the globe usually lock their phones , thereby making it difficult for anyone to have access to information in them, particularly their account details.

But a suspected telephone hacker who was arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ladipo, Lagos, has revealed that such measure does not prevent him and his likes from gaining access into any bank account if they laid their hands on such phones.

Surprisingly, the 31-year-old suspect, Dare Oladimeji, is a Senior Secondary School Certificate holder.

In this interview with Crime Guard, Oladimeji, a footballer, who just returned from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, having concluded his two years contract with ALAIN FC, said hacking into bank accounts through phones , had nothing to do with being a graduate.

Arrest

Some suspected members of his gang as gathered, had earlier been arrested and charged to court. He was tracked to Idi-Oro area of Lagos, during investigation into the withdrawal of N200,000 from a victim’s account .

Asked if he had any connivance with bank staff, he shook his head, stating rather , that he got the necessary details from Google Chrome.

He boasted that money could be withdrawn from account through stolen sim card, no matter the code used to prevent one from accessing the phone. Hear him: “I work on sim cards to get money. When I lay my hands on any sim card, I would slot it into any small phone that is not adroid. When that is done, I would press a code which brings out the list of banks the owner of the sim uses. “For example, if the person is using GTB, I will proceed with the normal code of *37*100#. If the person has money , we would use it to buy recharge card to confirm how much the owner has, through the debit alert that would pop in to reveal the balance.

Thereafter, we would transfer the money into donors accounts, from where we would withdraw the money”. Asked what happens if phone is locked, he said, “ Locking of phones with password does not stop me from hacking into any account, as long as I can lay my hands on the sim card. All I need to do is to remove the sim and slot it into a small phone. “The only thing that can prevent me from hacking into account through phone is when the SIM card itself is locked. But most people don’t lock their sim cards, they only lock their phones. You can only beat my likes to the game if you lock your sim card because only the owner knows the password”.

He stated that he resorted to doing such illicit deal after he lost the money he brought from Dubai. According to him, “ When I came back from Dubai in 2016, I brought N7 million , out of which I gave one Mr Shola N5 million for a genuine business with NUPENG. Unfortunately, the man died .

We pick SIM cards

“I decided to venture into this business which is a small version of yahoo yahoo because I didn’t want to go into robbery.

At Idi-Oro, there are pick pockets . When they snatch phones from victims, they would throw the sim cards away. What I do is to go looking for these sim cards and continue from there. “Nobody taught me the skill. I learnt it from google chrome. This is just common sense. But I regret my action because I have brought shame to my children”, said the father of three. The suspect as gathered, would be charged to court soon.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/we-can-hack-into-any-account-even-if.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by rexericx(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Banter1:
Did anybody try this code *37*100#? somebody should try it let see the result. laughs.

It's not complete

It's *737*100#

It's to buy self airtime of #100 frm GTBank ussd
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by jolyment: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
dadavivo:
I talk am? Na afonja

Crime is rampant in Biafra land.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Reelmii: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
BabaIbo:

LoL, you need to enter the old one to be able to authorise the new one.

Haba, that's even why they give their customers a default pin, so that it will authorize the new one you want to use.
You can't change a pin with providing the old one.

BTW some banks don't allow changing pin on phone, you need to visit the bank. Either ways you must provide the old pin. Unless you forget your pin and that one you must visit your bank.

Have you ever changed your pin without providing the old pin even on social media accounts, it's a common happening now haba. Except you forget your pin which will take you to the bank
just pray ur phone is not stole... then u will know that all ur grammar will not help u.

what u dont know is greater than u..na who no go no know

happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Reelmii: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
BabaIbo:

You need it, are you sure you own an account
noooo, I dont own an account o.. I dont even know what an account is

I dey tie my money for my wrapper

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by MichaelPoem002(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
To me it really isn't a bad thing, it only depends the way we see it. If it were white countries, they might punish him and his relatives oh but later he'd be a white hacker for a very large company.

If only it was one of these European countries, he has a very huge picture.

But since he's Nigeria, Na Prison baba go end put.

I salute this genius.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by AerialMapper: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
rexericx:

Please teach me how to lock my MTN sim card

Its phone dependent. Look for your sim lock function and enter the default pin 0000. Then change the pin. Make sure you do not forget the pin else if you enter it wrongly 3 times, gour sim will be locked and you will need the PUK code.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Spacewalker(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmmm...na so..too many formats these days,though the guy isn't lying but I don't think he gave the full details,cos there is no way he would give it out so easily.

If na me I rather they beat me blue black than for me to reveal the secret.. undecided

And for those who don't believe or who are still doubting the originality of this confessions,may u never experience such cos by then u will come online to rant and wail..Am telling u in dis world nothing is impossible..As they say ,every problem has a solution..just imagine if some one else comes up with new methods of cracking phones or even sims,what would happen..Because rite now,sims can't be hacked but in a few years time it will be easy to hack sims,mark my words..
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Crime doesn’t pay

In the long run, these hackers will regret

It’s better to lead a good life so you can sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jabioro:
Go to settings,go to security you will see your Sim..you can then add your security PIN..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by BabaIbo: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Reelmii:
just pray ur phone is not stole... then u will know that all ur grammar will not help u.

what u dont know is greater than u..na who no go no know

happy Sunday

Forget that thing, if that's the case everybody money go dey miss na.

Always be steps ahead, that's the way to go.

Same to you bro, enjoy!
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by dannlukas(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Adinije:
Everyone should lock their sim cards. As for me, I locked my sim a long time ago. So even if you put it in another phone or switch off the phone, you will need to enter a code.

And it only takes 3 wrong attempt for MTN to block it.

Ull understand d disadvantage of locking Ur sim wen u misplace Ur fone Nd a gud Samaritan finds it when it's off already... grin

3 Likes

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by shevon: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
poseidon12:

You disabled the SMS alert on your bank account? So if a fraudulent activity takes place on your account, how will you find out immediately?
Email notifications are also instant and I always get alert. So if my SIM is compromised, there is no way for the fraudster to know what I have as balance, nor would he be able to get any SMS from the bank expect for tokens and other general messages sent; and for him to get to the level where he would get a token code, he has to know my user ID and/or card PAN, my full name, password and card expiry date.
Even if you get sms notification, the deed would already have been done, so there is little or nothing you can do at that point.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Adinije(f): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
dannlukas:

Ull understand d disadvantage of locking Ur sim wen u misplace Ur fone Nd a gud Samaritan finds it when it's off already... grin
I put the sim I used on my bank account on small nokia phone (And that is the only sim I locked) So losing it is not a big deal as long as my data is safe and secure.

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Adinije(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
dannlukas:

Yea but then, I put the sim I used on my bank account on small nokia phone (And that is the only sim I locked) So losing it is not a big deal as long as my data is safe and secure.

1 Like

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by TemmyT002(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Chaiiiii
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by ericmor: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
poseidon12:

Nothing will happen to your fund if you post your BVN on Twitter. However, it is a personal information, not for public consumption. It's like challenging someone to post their bank account on Twitter. Nothing will happen as well, but it is also supposed to be personal.

Since nothing will happen, why not just try it for us to know cus for me, I can’t but since u are doubting it and u are sure nothing will happen, just post it.
To end it all, u have said it urself that is a personal information, those that gave it out and made it ur personal info were not stupid and say things like if u expose it to the public that nothing will happen
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by HAH: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
bedfordng:
most of you are failing to understand that bvn is linked to all your bank account which means they don't need it to get pin. they only need it to retrieve all bank account linked to it. from there , they will use the sim to try out their act with all banks linked to the bvn.

most of them have gone advanced to the extent that they now have insider to get info regarding your bvn and sim connected to the bank . this is how they operate . so don't under estimate these guys with the level they have gone.

this is how one was caught recently using bvn to retrieve bank details with insider in most of the banks. so be guided
oga I was a banker of over 17 years and a senior one at that i tell you no one will know your pin with BVN even of it is the CSU of the bank that are the custodians of your information, the pin is not part of the information
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by lonelydora: 4:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Novartis:
I have proof of payment from bank

And I’m sure he’s not truly dead, it’s just format.

Involving a lawyer means legal fees, I just hope it would work out

It's better you pay the legal fee, which is negotiable, and get your money. Once, you get a lawyer, he will push for an interest on the money owed, and that's how he's legal fee will come out.

Where do you stay? If you are in Port Harcourt, DM, I will link you to my lawyer.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Sluacoast(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2019
bettercreature:
Write your BVN on Twitter and see if all the money in your bank account won’t disappear within 30min
If it's that easy as you are implying it to be. Everybody account won't be safe in Nigeria. Even if I don't know your bvn numbers . I could try some random number. Unfortunately I could get linked to any unsuspecting customer BVN. with that, I could then carried out my fraudulent. For example if my own BVN number is "34443565364" . I'd just get some few digit changed. Boom. I'm good to go.
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by GreatCracker(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2019
studentofTruth:
Nigeria Telecom companies and Nigerian banks make the citizens very vulnerable.

if you don'tn't use a line for some time, for any reason, these Telecom companies sell that phone number in another simcard. Meanwhile, that phone number might be linked to the previous owner's bank account.

There's this Etisalat phone number I had that GTB was sending banking details of the previous owner. Even sending codes about recharging airtime via phone. They were practically telling me to steal from this account and this is how to do it. Thank God for the person I'm not a criminal and can't take what is not mine despite my financial situation. Imagine someone without discipline was in my shoes?

Our system is very vulnerable. Your banks and Telecom providers make us vulnerable.

Please, if you no longer use the simcard you linked to your account, go to the bank to disable the SMS on that sim. The Telecom providers would resell that phone number and the new user would be getting your bank SMS.

Please, learn to protect yourself in this jungle we find ourselves in.

Peace!
ohh gawd this was what I was waiting for...my second mtn line is receiving gtbank account details of someone else...infact over half a million naira dey the acct currently, I am someone that don't like taking another's thing but I just had to recharge with it maybe that will give the owner some red flag to update his account with his current number. but that one no work....
is there a way I can remove the number?
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by ceejayluv(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
GreatCracker:
ohh gawd this was what I was waiting for...my second mtn line is receiving gtbank account details of someone else...infact over half a million naira dey the acct currently, I am someone that don't like taking another's thing but I just had to recharge with it maybe that will give the owner some red flag to update his account with his current number. but that one no work....
is there a way I can remove the number?
Walk to any GTB bank branch and complain. Let them contact the owner of the account via email or whatever
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Tinyemeka(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Even this requires your ATM pin

I've made PayPal payments using my card details and no PIN.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by AlphaSoul: 3:27am On Feb 20, 2021
davillian:
1) your sim card connected to your bank should be kept safe ( mine doesn't leave the house )
2) lock your sim card
3) once you loose your phone that contains your bank account sim. Block the acc immediately.
4) I have 1 ATM card and have 3 bank acc.
Only 1 account has ATM card and used for online payment etc.
I keep a maximum of 10k in the account with card.
I just transfer what I need to the account with ATM card from the account without ATM card .
Modified .

They can call/mail you(with a link) to update your account( PLS DONT GIVE ANY INFO.)
Requesting your BVN , account number , Security number , last 3digits on your ATM card and pin .
I dont know how dey operate but they can wipe your acc with these info.
ITS either they update your acc with new number or activate your sim for USSD or change your password with these info.
I have my account officer NO and can call him if there are suspicious transaction going on in my acc his number even de my head self cheesy cheesy
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by AlphaSoul: 3:30am On Feb 20, 2021
skulnascam:

Most Nigerians and mobile phone users all over the globe usually lock their phones , thereby making it difficult for anyone to have access to information in them, particularly their account details.

But a suspected telephone hacker who was arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ladipo, Lagos, has revealed that such measure does not prevent him and his likes from gaining access into any bank account if they laid their hands on such phones.

Surprisingly, the 31-year-old suspect, Dare Oladimeji, is a Senior Secondary School Certificate holder.

In this interview with Crime Guard, Oladimeji, a footballer, who just returned from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, having concluded his two years contract with ALAIN FC, said hacking into bank accounts through phones , had nothing to do with being a graduate.

Arrest

Some suspected members of his gang as gathered, had earlier been arrested and charged to court. He was tracked to Idi-Oro area of Lagos, during investigation into the withdrawal of N200,000 from a victim’s account .

Asked if he had any connivance with bank staff, he shook his head, stating rather , that he got the necessary details from Google Chrome.

He boasted that money could be withdrawn from account through stolen sim card, no matter the code used to prevent one from accessing the phone. Hear him: “I work on sim cards to get money. When I lay my hands on any sim card, I would slot it into any small phone that is not adroid. When that is done, I would press a code which brings out the list of banks the owner of the sim uses. “For example, if the person is using GTB, I will proceed with the normal code of *37*100#. If the person has money , we would use it to buy recharge card to confirm how much the owner has, through the debit alert that would pop in to reveal the balance.

Thereafter, we would transfer the money into donors accounts, from where we would withdraw the money”. Asked what happens if phone is locked, he said, “ Locking of phones with password does not stop me from hacking into any account, as long as I can lay my hands on the sim card. All I need to do is to remove the sim and slot it into a small phone. “The only thing that can prevent me from hacking into account through phone is when the SIM card itself is locked. But most people don’t lock their sim cards, they only lock their phones. You can only beat my likes to the game if you lock your sim card because only the owner knows the password”.

He stated that he resorted to doing such illicit deal after he lost the money he brought from Dubai. According to him, “ When I came back from Dubai in 2016, I brought N7 million , out of which I gave one Mr Shola N5 million for a genuine business with NUPENG. Unfortunately, the man died .

We pick SIM cards

“I decided to venture into this business which is a small version of yahoo yahoo because I didn’t want to go into robbery.

At Idi-Oro, there are pick pockets . When they snatch phones from victims, they would throw the sim cards away. What I do is to go looking for these sim cards and continue from there. “Nobody taught me the skill. I learnt it from google chrome. This is just common sense. But I regret my action because I have brought shame to my children”, said the father of three. The suspect as gathered, would be charged to court soon.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/we-can-hack-into-any-account-even-if.html?m=1
Re: We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect by Willsthomas: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2023
My sincere appreciation goes to TOMCYBERGHOST If you need a hacker that can change your grades without any issues, I recommend Mr Thomas, he will change your grades and your transcript will also be updated, I have all my grades upgraded with a few of my friends. for direct message him on his email Tomcyberghost@gmail.com he is a Genius. Text, calls, and Whatsapp +1 (404)941-6785.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.