Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,761 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Guys See - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys See (448 Views)

GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys See by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
No knowledge is a waste,let me show you all you need know about forex trading,for a token of #5000......Join our class now call or text "add me"08120998601

1 Like

Re: Guys See by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
pesinfada:
No knowledge is a waste,let me show you all you need know about forex trading,for a token of #5000......Join our class now call or text "add me"08120998601
I can teach you you how to become a CPA publisher and make $50k a month
WhatsApp me
Check my signature for number
Let's exchange knowledge
Re: Guys See by qwertyboss(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
why is it that 70% of those who know FOREX doesn't have the money to trade? they end up teaching it and selling robot!
funny
Re: Guys See by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
qwertyboss:
why is it that 70% of those who know FOREX doesn't have the money to trade? they end up teaching it and selling robot!
funny
What you should be thinking is if they can become rich with that then why take money from the mass, from those who wants to learn
They'll promise you that you'll become a millionaire with it
But they'll be taking hard earned money from the mass when they are millionaires grin
Nigerians are really funny
Forex trading is a risk people will lose money while trading then why pay to learn it when you'll still loose a lot when you start trading
Follow up my account
For this fucking shit I'll inquire from a friend to learn Forex trading and I'll teach it for free
Just give me a week
I don't see why people have to pay money to already rich people before they get rich
You claim we can be rich immediately after learning forex trading which simply means you are a millionaire by now
So why take money from the mass
Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cpamarker:

I can teach you you how to become a CPA publisher and make $50k a month
WhatsApp me
Check my signature for number
Let's exchange knowledge
u are comparing FX to cpa

Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
qwertyboss:
funny
thats why u need to make good use of this opportunity to know all it entails @ a token of #5000.

It didn't work for d other doesn't mean it wouldn't work for u

1 Like

Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cpamarker:

What you should be thinking is if they can become rich with that then why take money from the mass, from those who wants to learn
They'll promise you that you'll become a millionaire with it
But they'll be taking hard earned money from the mass when they are millionaires grin
Nigerians are really funny
Forex trading is a risk people will lose money while trading then why pay to learn it when you'll still loose a lot when you start trading
Follow up my account
For this fucking shit I'll inquire from a friend to learn Forex trading and I'll teach it for free
Just give me a week
I don't see why people have to pay money to already rich people before they get rich
You claim we can be rich immediately after learning forex trading which simply means you are a millionaire by now
So why take money from the mass
but u pay money inform of school fees to professors to learn from Dem?

1 Like

Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
qwertyboss:
funny
Ask him,why he pay money inform of school fees to professors to learn from Dem in schools.
Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
pesinfada:
u are comparing FX to cpa
you are such a fucking ass hole. I didn't fucking compare them both
CPA marketing is hard but very progressive if you have a lot of audience and you won't loose any money because you didn't pay to join its totally free
Forex trading on the other hand needs a huge amount of money to trade and most at times you loose them
But can actually make you a millionaire
But I don't see the reason why Nigerians would have to fucking pay there own fellow citizen money to learn how to loose money that's total bull shit.
Give the training out for free
And who knows if every Nigerian becomes rich then your country will no longer be in a poverty state undecided angry
Re: Guys See by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
pesinfada:
but u pay money inform of school fees to professors to learn from Dem?
That's a good point there
Accolades for you
But don't forget this is a different situation that wouldn't only change the life of people but the whole country if this information is given out free
Have you ever wondered why there's not a lot of people doing this because they can't afford this fucking shit you call training fee

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On Reliable Shipping Companies That Ship From Philippines To Nigeria / How To Make 1.5 Million With UBA Wise Savers Promo / Check Price Of Bitcoin At this Moment- Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.