Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. (1090 Views)

10 Silly Mistakes Men Make That Make Them End Up With The Wrong Women / Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men / "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
As a woman do not have the mentality that a man must take care of you. The fact that a man shows interest in you does not make him responsible for your bills, make up or general upkeep. Do not sell yourself as a woman and don't cheapen yourself. Be responsible for yourself. I find it weird when ladies make constant demands on their boyfriends or fiancee. Question is "are you in the relationship for gains?" If you enter into a relationship with such mindset, know from the scratch that it doesn't have a solid future. In every relationship, there should be gift from either party to affirm the love they profess but don't demand it. It must be a voluntary act.
Every man who wants to settle down must watch it when the woman keeps demanding. The marriageable type of woman knows her worth. She works hard to pay her bills.
www.jakandeola.com
lalasticlala ishilove pls fp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by czarina(f): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Another nice blog from the boss.

Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44 et al... Front-page please cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by budaatum: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
As a woman do not have the mentality that a man must take care of you. The fact that a man shows interest in you does not make him responsible for your bills, make up or general upkeep. Do not sell yourself as a woman and don't cheapen yourself. Be responsible for yourself. I find it weird when ladies make constant demands on their boyfriends or fiancee. Question is "are you in the relationship for gains?" If you enter into a relationship with such mindset, know from the scratch that it doesn't have a solid future. In every relationship, there should be gift from either party to affirm the love they profess but don't demand it. It must be a voluntary act.
Every man who wants to settle down must watch it when the woman keeps demanding. The marriageable type of woman knows her worth. She works hard to pay her bills.
www.jakandeola.com
lalasticlala ishilove pls fp
site does not exist. Most nigerian men want dependent ladies so that they will stay in d marriage regardless of sh1t by husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by mcjohny(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
na this keep kind topic suppose dey FP. mod u dey wait for sex position guy or bet9ja agent before you push to fp
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by budaatum: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Joromi12:
site does not exist. Most nigerian men want dependent ladies so that they will stay in d marriage regardless of sh1t by husband
Pigs are pigs!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
czarina:

am tired of begging dem as I no be alexreports and others DAT put rubbish.
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
mcjohny:
na this keep kind topic suppose dey FP. mod u dey wait for sex position guy or bet9ja agent before you push to fp
dats naira land for u. Pocohantas ibkayee pls u are close to dose mods help me
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by budaatum: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2019

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by budaatum: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
June 9, 2019

@EniAlu,

I am watching the FIFA Woman's World Cup and thought it would be great if someone of your calibre obtained the rights to show Women’s Football on telly back home.

The thought of young girls aspiring to be Aluko, Ronaldona and Messiana as boys have been inspired by Kanu, Ronaldo and Messi is what got me, and I wondered if I could get amazing you inspired too.

@ChimamandaReal, our Chief Woman Power Advocate, should gladly assist with such an idea as should @aishambuhari, I have no doubt, along with we on here.

Inspire Girl's Power is what buda thought.

buda atum (Nairaland)

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by budaatum: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
They Don't Teach This by Eni Aluko

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1787290417/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_KbCZCb5JZ8RNH

First class honors law degree. 102 appearances for England women’s national football team. First female pundit on Match of the Day. UN Women UK ambassador. Guardian columnist.

All of these achievements belong to Eni Aluko, who, with her forthcoming memoir They Don't Teach This, is keen to share her experiences, aiming to inspire readers to be the best possible versions of themselves. Aluko was appointed UN Women UK ambassador with a focus on promoting gender empowerment in 2016, and in October 2018 she was named by Marie Claire as one of ten Future Shapers Award Winners, recognising individuals who are changing women’s futures for the better. She is currently playing football for Juventus in Italy and writing a weekly column for The Guardian.

They Don’t Teach This steps beyond the realms of memoir to explore themes of dual nationality and identity, race and institutional prejudice, success, failure and faith. It is an inspiring manifesto to change the way readers and the future generation choose to view the challenges that come in their life applying life lessons with raw truths of Eni’s own personal experience.

About the Author
Eniola Aluko has 102 caps for England and thirty three goals to her name. She has played for Chelsea and Birmingham City, spent three years playing in the States and most recently joined Juventus in 2018.

Eni was the first female pundit on Match of the Day, she is an ambassador for UN Women and has a weekly football column with the Guardian.

She also holds a first-class honours degree in Law

Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by MichaelEffiong01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
hmmm just as for now that women are....they lifestyle nowadays is so poor.
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
czarina:

You call this piece of naivety nice? I don't disagree with having an independent woman as wife but saying that your woman is not your responsibility, that's completely naive, your woman is your responsibility whether she's independent or not, and if you are not ready for marriage, you may stay away from it.
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Same topic everyday
Re: Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tanzanian Actress Jailed For Posting Nude Videos Online / Nigerian Slay Queen Share Sexy Photo On Instagram Her Boyfriend Responds To Her / OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.