Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman (4844 Views)

Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by Cherrybae(f): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
With the recent news of constitution of the Supreme Court justices to hear the Appeal of Adeleke and PDP of which Justice Rhodes was appointed the chairman of the panel

I hereby call on the APC to call on justice Rhodes to resign from the panel or will I say excuse himself due to conflict of interest.

It is on records that the Rhodes family are die hard members of the PDP and I am aware that justice Rhodes son contested for an elective position under the PDP during the just concluded general election.

I am surprised that the PDP this time has not questioned the constitution of the panel same way Atiku did on the presidential election petitions tribunal.

I will be the most bitter person should APC allow Rhodes to chair this panel.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by hisexcellency34: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Will u keep kwayet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by ANIOMADEI2018: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
You are right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by success1smyn(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
You dont need to cry now. Get your fact and prove your case, it is that simple
Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by blackboy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
My Dad 100% APC and very active for APC or Tinubu party. I on the other hand no no. Doyin Okupe son is APC the list is endless. Most Lagos people especially the old are core APC. Until it can be proven that the judge himself is a PDP supporter or sympathisers then ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by id911(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
With the recent news of constitution of the Supreme Court justices to hear the Appeal of Adeleke and PDP of which Justice Rhodes was appointed the chairman of the panel

I hereby call on the APC to call on justice Rhodes to resign from the panel or will I say excuse himself due to conflict of interest.

It is on records that the Rhodes family are die hard members of the PDP and I am aware that justice Rhodes son contested for an elective position under the PDP during the just concluded general election.

I am surprised that the PDP this time has not questioned the constitution of the panel same way Atiku did on the presidential election petitions tribunal.

A very inconsequential and useless thread...even if you bring MC Oluomo or OshiomohOLE to head the panel, APC will still lose the case because the dancing Senator won the election fair and square

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by OfficialAPCNig: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Reserve the tears when APC finally loses on the 17th.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by freeze001(f): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Who your bitterness epp? Did APC question the panel the way PDP did that PDP will now constitute itself a busybody on this one? Anybody that has legitimate concerns should raise it accordingly. After recusing herself from the panel has the couurt of appeal appointed another panel member? Meanwhile the statutory time is being wasted and you will not see that one to rant about! Bitter ko, sour ni! Shift o jare!

Cherrybae:

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by zibya: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
id911:

A very inconsequential and useless thread...even if you bring MC Oluomo or OshiomohOLE to head the panel, APC will still lose the case because the dancing Senator won the election fair and square
Your Atiku demanded the CJ Appeal step down from the presidential tribunal, what makes this case any different?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by id911(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
zibya:
Your Atiku demanded the CJ Appeal step down from the presidential tribunal, what makes this case any different?

Maybe they should appoint you as the chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by zibya: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
id911:

Maybe they should appoint you as the chairman
And why not you?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by garfield1: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
freeze001:
Who your bitterness epp? Did APC question the panel the way PDP did that PDP will now constitute itself a busybody on this one? Anybody that has legitimate concerns should raise it accordingly. After recusing herself from the panel has the couurt of appeal appointed another panel member? Meanwhile the statutory time is being wasted and you will not see that one to rant about! Bitter ko, sour ni! Shift o jare!

For the sake of fairness,let the panel be reconstitutef

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by SilasNwude: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by SilasNwude: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
zibya:
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by SilasNwude: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
zibya:
And why not you?
[/s]
claptrap

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by freeze001(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2019
garfield1:

For the sake of fairness,let the panel be reconstitutef

It will not happen without an aggrieved party filing a petition to that effect and that is for APC to figure out and deal with if they want to. Not for some oaf to come n start blaming PDP for nor criticising this panel. They will if they see a need to otherwise they are not busybodies.
Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by freeze001(f): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2019
zibya:

ls it Atiku or PDP that will come and raise issues abut this one too? Is APC too dumb to decide for themselves if they have any grounds for requesting the recusal of any member of the panel?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman by durangokid: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2019
freeze001:

ls it Atiku or PDP that will come and raise issues abut this one too? Is APC too dumb to decide for themselves if they have any grounds for requesting the recusal of any member of the panel?
. My brother a lot of people are mad this they don't know, example is the op

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / Buhari’s Dementia Worsens, President Fumbles For Words, Goes Off-key During Secu / Joe Igbokwe Responds After His Nnewi Family Disowns Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.