Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer (2216 Views)

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / 8 Habits Of A Good Freelance Writer / 5 Secret Ways To Make Money As A Beginner Freelance Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by chris2h(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
As a three time ex-International CEO, it is pertinent to speak out against those who are mediocre to the core.
Goldencoinhub arranged a WhatsApp group and cant stand either the truth or the appendages that come with it.

Don't join her WhatsApp group as it limits the individual thought process.

I shall post more about myself and my Odyssey soon.

Her number is:+234 803 860 6260 and she asks people to join to protect writers.

The gift of writing isn't for everyone.

You must suffer an die to yourself before you find your path in the hallowed calling.

Even PhD holders recommend me!

Check me out here:

https://angel.co/christopher-hamman?public_profile=1

Avoid this gal cos they are all about themselves in the group.

I have been a member of nairaland for more than ten years.

I won't speak out unless it is true..

Christopher Haruna Hamman,
Superstar Content Developer,
Strategy Demigod,
Standup Guy
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by deeoh(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
chris2h:
As a three time ex-International CEO, it is pertinent to speak out against those who are mediocre to the core.
Goldencoinhub arranged a WhatsApp group and cant stand either the truth or the appendages that come with it.

Don't join her WhatsApp group as it limits the individual thought process.

I shall post more about myself and my Odyssey soon.

Her number is:+234 803 860 6260 and she asks people to join to protect writers.

The gift of writing isn't for everyone.

You must suffer an die to yourself before you find your path in the hallowed calling.

Even PhD holders recommend me!

Check me out here:

https://angel.co/christopher-hamman?public_profile=1

Avoid this gal cos they are all about themselves in the group.

I have been a member of nairaland for more than ten years.

I won't speak out unless it is true..

Christopher Haruna Hamman,
Superstar Content Developer,
Strategy Demigod,
Standup Guy
Stop spreading hate, stop recruiting others in doing so either. if your relationship with the said person went sour deal with it...but not this way. peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by winkmart: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
deeoh:

Stop spreading hate, stop recruiting others in doing so either. if your relationship with the said person went sour deal with it...but not this way. peace!

He said he's 3 tines ex-international CEO grin grin grin

Whatever that means.

We are all in the group. You were given a job with yesterday as the deadline. But you chose today as the day to tell the client you are not sure you can work with him.

After you have even gone 24hours into the deadline.

The same client you said your Spiritual meter was telling you not to work with, has other people in the group that confirmed their smooth dealing with him.

Stop spreading hate Chris, seek help.
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by LordKingsley: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dude is sick in the brain. grin

I've got nothing else to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by Divepen1(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Firstly, you were lucky I made a mistake of removing your post, thinking it was an advert for something else. Then, your message to me made me go through the post and I discovered you were a member of the group created for Writers. which I'm also a member of.

I've gone through the chats and discovered you were to blame. As a friend of Akin Alabi, you should understand deadlines and order. Could you have made 1.5 Million from a job, as you claimed, if you stop your hand at dying minute?

You should have asked for verification before making him believe you've started.
Even if you couldn't meet up to ask for time. What you did there, claiming writing was spiritual, just shows how your spirit needs flogging. Any spirit that refuses to allow you do the right thing is demonic.
You're in the wrong here. And I'll so like the world to judge between you and the client, so I'm moving this to Literature section and sticking it. There, you can make your case.
Luckily, Winkmart has apportioned the blame of the other party to him for not replying. But I still support your buyer. Why will you bring up such claim on a deadline?
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by chris2h(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Am just seeing this now as I have been offline attending to personal matters.

I didn't say I was his friend ( Akin Alabi), I said I remember when he first bought his 190 which was part of his free Autobot hosted newsletter (yes am that old).

As for winkmart and co., I won't bother with a reply on this matter anymore as there is a saying in Hausa:

"In ka kula da kashi, shine kashi zayi yi ma wari"

( if you pay attention to poo that's when it will smell for you).

Most of the so called freelancers operate within a fraudulent sub-culture and aren't even bold enough to go through their paces to get to live the dream.

As such, they pose using other identities and try to get jobs in the name of the "hustle" on up work and other platforms.

This has created a lacuna of people who think that you must do wrong in order to get it right.

I chose to freelance in order to fully understand what really can be given to young Nigerians as a tried and tested method for earning which will be evergreen.

Otherwise my work with non profits and strategy is what I do today.

As for my past as an ex CEO its part of what i have done in this World.

The same idiots who laugh can never do what I have done even if given half a century to do so.

Writing isn't hustling.

I once chatted with a fellow writer and said that the gift of writing comes with certain responsibilities.

Writing as much as you make money from it also comes with the responsibility of passing down knowledge to the next generation.

Writing is the mother of all professions.

As such, I find it ludicrous that anyone would have to assume an alter-ego beside that of having a pseudonym in order to get jobs which bring in money.

Maybe that's why it didn't feel right for me to work.

I mean after all, if anyone is good enough you should get work regardless of who you are or where you live.

It's that simple.

Even if you're in a rabbit hole at the North Pole,who is meant for you will find you!!!

Que Sera, Sera!!!

So, it is with this sense of fatalism that I end my odyssey into the murky World of freelancing with my Countrymen; knowing that most don't want the light of truth is because it is more difficult to bear than the darkness of lies.

I'd end my reply with a quote from Margaret Thatcher:

"Being in power is like being a lady. If you say you are, you aren't".

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by OfficialAPCNig: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am here to read good stories not adult whining about something that should be private.

Chris2h believe me, you need help. I have a therapist that can help.
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by alexvic12: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please eh, I'm a freelance writer looking for jobs. I gather there is a group you guys are in. Please who can help me get in? Who do I contact?
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by Olawrites: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Add me to the group
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by Oyinlicious(f): 3:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Freelancing is great
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by ojukwu2(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello. I am in need of writers that can write Amazon product reviews. You are good and can write unique and Interesting articles. Message me on Whatsapp: 09051253545. Thanks
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by mike272(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by Nikra(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Thank you for sharring
Re: Be The Judge: A Client Vs A Nairaland Freelance Writer by chris2h(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Update: Since then, I became a crypto writer and I have been featured in the following places:
https://e-cryptonews.com/author/christopher-hamman/
https://www.coinspeaker.com/author/chris_hamman/
https://zycrypto.com/author/christopher-haruna-hamman/
https://todaysgazette.com/author/christopher-hamman/

While most of the same people laughing are still posing as women on upwork and other places. to get clients.

That's the difference between winners such as myself who stand for truth and the liars and scoundrels that have ruined Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

[URGENT] Part-time Content Writer NEEDED / The Nigeria I Never Knew / Where In Lagos Can I Buy A Book Rack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.