Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) (67767 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by urthermate: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2019
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by rusher14: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2019
In the past, he would have been expecting the emir to seat on the floor.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Media scam
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by McRhymesman: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
��������� I'm less concerned
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
the reversal was the case b4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by polite2(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2019
blackrules1:
This wasn't the norm before now.

GOD can humble any man in a twinkle of an eye.
Bros, the two senerio are different.

First pics,is at the Emirs palace.

Second pics, is in Bukola's Office

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Statezery: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2019
[
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2019
A whole Saraki the Jagaban of Kwara State, the Mazi of entire Igbo Land, the Emperor of National Assembly and the Arrow head of Corrupt moneybag politician, the only Maradonna in Nigeria Politics himself who dribbled APC, PDP, Nigerians to become Senate President and wants to dribble everybody again to emerge PDP presidential flag bearer and eventually President is sitting on the mat when the emir is on the chair? Whaoh. This is incredible. How times fly.

This man can be this humble. The only Nigerian who can slap a sitting Governor twice in the front of emir and nothing happens. The man who you must kneel down for if you want to see him. God is great. Power is truly indeed transient.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Godoverevery: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=polite2 post=79153447] Bros, the two senerio are different.

First pics,is at the Emirs palace.

Second pics, is in Bukola's Office[/quote
So it means before it was the emir that do go see him but now he is the one going to see emir.......That life for you.

And pls don't argue this.... people knee to see him in Ilorin I have seen it with my own eye ......it was his father style and he also allowed ...... you must knee completely when talking to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Indomie001: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2019
blackrules1:

The best comment today from my own end , I give it to you.

Picture evidence at the right time for the right post.

Even Emir himself ll be surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki Sits On The Floor While Listening To Emir Of Ilorin-pics

Saraki former senate president

What is your motive actually? To riddicle omoluabi?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by boban007: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2019
QUOTE ME SARAKI THAT I KNOW WILL NEVER SIT ON THE FLOOR ESPECIALLY IN KWARA STATE.HE IS THE DEFACTO KING JUST LIKE LATE ABUBAKAR AUDU INSTEAD PEOPLE SIT ON THE FLOOR WHEN TALKING TO HIM.IM SURE HE WANTED TO TELL THE EMIR SOMETHING PERSONAL AND HAD TO MOVE CLOSER TO HIS EARS.IF U KNOW HOW ARROGANT SARAKI IS,U WON'T EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT HIM SITTING ON THE FLOOR.ILORIN PEOPLE PRACTICALLY WORSHIP HIM UNTIL TINUBU CAME TO UNCLAD HIM AND LIBERATE THEM.

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki history will remember you for cutting the budget of Lagos- Ibadan Expressway

and padding our budget with funds for constituency project, while removing enugu airport rehabilitation budget till enugu airport got shutdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by systemz(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
No. He should have sit on electric pole!
Rubb!sh
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Peacecore: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Tnx to God,pmb,Jagaban,Lai, Abdsuarak,Kwarans n co for humbling this snitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Where was he supposed to sit? On the air? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Indomie001: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
afroniger:
He don humble from the old days.
in the first pic, the man even removed his cap hahaha saraki almost turn himself to God in kwara aswear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by mrmksmith: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Here's my favorite _Home TV_ (SWITCH TV)
For Savages, Funny clips and videos, Trends, Hookups, quote's, facts , and more ...
That's where all the fun been hiding, don't miss a thing �

https:///2348145306502?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joining%20switch%20TV%20From%20Nairaland.%20My%20name%20is
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by otabuko(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2019
sarrki:

To make wailers see their former lord and savior

He’s humble by false
will you like to register for English Language classes?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Wallade(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki history will remember you for cutting the budget of Lagos- Ibadan Expressway

That expressway had several provisions on various year budgets but it has not been completed till date.

It is fast becoming a never ending project.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by eki2000(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2019
MrTrend:
Mkpo ke tradition grin
Afo Bo diee
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
eki2000:
Afo Bo diee
Maa abasi grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by D1zion: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
please can you resend your post in in English language?
grin grin grin grin I can't laugh abeg brother. U sabi answer person ooo.happy Sunday
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by D1zion: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2019
sarrki:

I only speak indu and Punjabi’s
Hindu abi indu?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
blackrules1:

grin guy I like all those your pictures. Bukola is now unemployment youth that is why he sitting on the floor if not ?

Life of bukola full of trick and lies.

Guy are you from kwara?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by KenModi(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2019
blackrules1:

God bless you for quashing the stupid motive of this thread. Idiiot OP trying to make Saraki look humble, which we all know he isn’t.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) by D1zion: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2019
zibya:
Why are these Yoruba men bowing down low to a Fulani emir?
they're all descendants of the Fulani's. That migrated & settled in Ilorin,they are the suli gambari's.he's of Fulani descent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.