Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (85907 Views)

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Widow Of Former Taraba Governor Suntai Set To Remarry, See Her Pre-wedding Pics / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Kyrx:

We are in Africa sir. I quite understand your points but it speak less of African value.

Opting for a low-key wedding wouldn't be a bad idea considering the circumstances in which the late husband died.

I'm certain they must have bred kid/s together.
I know the woman or one of his wives(if he's polygamous) gave birth to twins after his crash
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
babakb:
And yet some feminists will say marriage is not an achievement.
how does the topic relate to feminism?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Would you hold this same opinion if your brother who was the shining star and major breadwinner of the family suddenly dies and his widow decides to make a public exhibit of the fact that she has moved on with life?!

Major breadwinner? I thought as much, this isn't about honor but about you people feeling entitled to other people's money.

It is her late husband and he is dead. She is free from that marriage and she can live her life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
that was why the stupiid op made the headline as a question....he knew most commenters will think it's her husband to be

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by orble: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
What did she do wrong?

Y’all just hate to see a woman happy.

Would you guys be this pressed if the governor remarried after his wife died? Such misogyny.

Go ahead; Good luck!

Just pity the man that will marry her without doing the right consultation with the oracle.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by boban007: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2019
JUST HOPE SHE WASN'T HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH THE GUY WHEN THE MAN WAS IN PAINS AND SPENDING ALL THE LOOTED MONEY ON SUGAR BOY TO MARRY HER.SOME WOMEN WILL EVEN KILL THEIR HUSBAND TO MARRY CONCUBINE.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2019
aku626:
A quiet wedding should have been adequate
that's her son
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2019
paddyofboss:
She looks older than the guy..she went for young blood real fast
it's her son....bloggers are liars
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
For real? shocked

Anyways my opinion still stands. If she’s getting remarried truly, she has a right to do so and have any type of wedding she likes.

look at the pictures u will notice the dude is very young...he is her son
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

So because her late husband has legacies she should not be happy or do what makes her happy? Is this some kind of joke or you just hate seeing women happy?

A woman cannot bring any man into her matrimonial home same way a husband cannot bring any woman there but with the death of one person, there is no matrimony again.

At death, you are relieve of the oath or agreement you got into. Remember "till death do us part"? Yes, death is the breaker of oaths and promises and there is nothing anyone can do.

Her husband is dead(has been dead for a while sef) and she is a single woman who is free to live her life
the man is her son ooo
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Rajosh(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2019
when Oshiomole remarried,nobody complained about quiet or loud wedding o.

BTW, the dude may be her son as there's nothing to link that it's a pre wedding pix.
secondly, Any picture with the opposite sex is now a pre wedding pix abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This woman life is giving some people sleepness nights nawa
it's her son
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Lol. The guy looks very scared to me grin

He is afraid of the jealous ghost and will be more scared airborne.. grin

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DavidEsq(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2019
This is no pre-wedding pics. Seun and his illiterate rumour mongers are at is again angry

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by orble: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

So because her late husband has legacies she should not be happy or do what makes her happy? Is this some kind of joke or you just hate seeing women happy?

A woman cannot bring any man into her matrimonial home same way a husband cannot bring any woman there but with the death of one person, there is no matrimony again.

At death, you are relieve of the oath or agreement you got into. Remember "till death do us part"? Yes, death is the breaker of oaths and promises and there is nothing anyone can do.

Her husband is dead(has been dead for a while sef) and she is a single woman who is free to live her life

Intensive and explicit studies of ancient book eg. bible and and others my help you.

Good day.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by lookgoodingguy: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
Your continuous try to appear politically correct and kind of intelligently liberal has always made you sound horrible and *fakish!!

Utilize your moment on Nairaland for good, you never know who and who has been monitoring you and your skewed opinions always undecided

The ex husband was a public figure, anywhere in the world, a man is a man, a famous man for that.

Use your brain some times, stop trying too hard always sad

Anywhere in the world, a man is a man. But sir, did you say this when Meghan Markle divorced and got married to Prince Harry in a lavish wedding? Abi was her former husband not a man?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by lookgoodingguy: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:
This is no pre-wedding pics. Seun and his illiterate rumour mongers are at is again angry

Na so i hear o. Someone said he is her son.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Religion6: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
What did she do wrong?

Would you guys be this pressed if the governor remarried after his wife died? Such misogyny.

Why go PUBLIC when your late husband was a PUBLIC figure. Women always think straight, not deep reasoning.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Witnes: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Zoharariel:
Ofcourse! I remember Danbaba Suntai - The incapacitated Governor of Taraba State who was forcefully brought back home from London to stop the inauguration of the Acting Governor (Umar Garba) by the Cabal headed by TY Danjuma at the behest of Ebele Jonathan even when Suntai was yet to recover from the brain damage injury sustained from the plane crash.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/23/brain-damaged-taraba-governor-suntai-being-flown-home-wife-and-governor-jang-stop

TY Danjuma was to Ebele Jonathan what Abba Kyari & Mamman Daura are to Buhari.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/13/governor-danbaba-suntai-did-not-know-he-had-just-arrived-london

Now, back to the topic, what exactly is the problem here with Suntai's wife re-marrying?

You holy, holy children of "Father Abraham" have come again with your stinking hypocrisy?

On this early sunday morning that you're going to your different tabernacles to raise your filthy hands & pay lips service to your roasted-meat loving god - Yahweh while your hearts remain blacker than charcoal. grin

Leave Suntai's wife alone to do whatever she likes with her life and focus on the second coming of your Middle-Eastern son of Yahweh. grin
Guy, u dey vex o, who do am to u this early morn.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DavidEsq(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Na so i hear o. Someone said he is her son.
U can imagine the kind of crass, beer parlour and isi ewu journalism that ppl are using NL to do. It's so outrageous when NL owner thinks that exclusion clause would save him, when the law comes knocking.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2019
davillian:

Hausa boys/old men that likes underaged/young virgin girls .
This boy is up to no good.
He dint even smile on the pictures cheesy
Oh my God!
Son?
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Bostonfarms: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
the resemblance is there
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by owila4luv(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2019
sugar boy turned hubby. this thin dan tail obviously
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by freshdude99(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:
This looks so provocative

The late husband was a public figure

She should have opted for a quiet wedding instead.
The nigga looks yahoo Yahoo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by SarkinYarki: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

If it was a wife that died would the husband had settled for a low-key wedding?

She doesn't owe anybody anything. Her loyalty to her husband died when he died and she is a free woman who is free to enjoy her life in peace without people criticising her

You must not always support the unpopular cause man ..

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by nairamaniac: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
What did she do wrong?

I was more shocked u even replied such crazy people.

Don't u know how to differentiate sane from insane?

Now, u referred to just 20% of the foolish people against her on this thread as "Y'all".
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by AmuRubber(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2019
martineverest:
look at the pictures u will notice the dude is very young...he is her son

I beg to disagree with you, sir...

https://skydaily.ng/2019/06/08/breaking-late-governor-danbaba-suntais-wife-sets-to-remarry-release-pre-wedding-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Twoclans(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

If it was a wife that died would the husband had settled for a low-key wedding?

She doesn't owe anybody anything. Her loyalty to her husband died when he died and she is a free woman who is free to enjoy her life in peace without people criticising her

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by martineverest(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2019
AmuRubber:

I beg to disagree with you, sir...

https://skydaily.ng/2019/06/08/breaking-late-governor-danbaba-suntais-wife-sets-to-remarry-release-pre-wedding-pictures/
look at the source...is that a reputable source?....don't fall for this bliggers
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by SjMbula(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Agreed that she has every right to remarry than engage in illicit bleebs but the marriage should be low key, it doesnt show respect to the late husband please.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by lookgoodingguy: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

U can imagine the kind of crass, beer parlour and isi ewu journalism that ppl are using NL to do. It's so outrageous when NL owner thinks that exclusion clause would save him, when the law comes knocking.

Don't mind him. I do not know why he is turning a blind eye to all these after several complaints. I hope it will not be too late when de decides to take action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.