Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (85908 Views)

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Widow Of Former Taraba Governor Suntai Set To Remarry, See Her Pre-wedding Pics / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by lookgoodingguy: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2019
SjMbula:
Agreed that she has every right to remarry than engage in illicit bleebs but the marriage should be low key, it doesnt show respect to the late husband please.

Someone said he is her son and the pictures were taken on his birthday
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by winnah(f): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:
This looks so provocative

The late husband was a public figure

She should have opted for a quiet wedding instead.

This woman have done nothing wrong.... If it was the husband believe you me the man won't have stayed for that long... Since 2012... Nigger that's long enough to mourn a dead man... She can't kill herself because her husband is late.. So it would have been fair if she's sleeping around (for those saying "low key" )
Don't forget this part (TILL DEATH DO US PART)
there's no way they can maintained it "low" is she the one that posted the picture.. No.. So the few guest that attended the weeding can make it a public thing
Even the man in question can even do it (not to shame her) but to expressed his excitement of getting married to such a caliber

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DKM123: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Imagine she was actually getting married.
Please I want to respectfully say all of you who sees this and then used your tuberculosis infested maggot filled hands to type that she should have been low key are insane. Insane doesn't even begin to cut it sef.

You people die inside each time you see a Nigerian woman move on. I bet if it was Jennifer Lopez doing her 4th wedding which is a talk of the whole world, you people wouldn't say peem. But it is a Nigerian woman having a wedding 7years after the death of her husband and y'll are talking trash. Such evul sadistic lots that is a typical Nigerian man when it comes to their women.

Ned is going all around with Regina even when his 4wives are still alive and no one talked about low key.

Besides, there is NOTHING to show extravagance or high profile wedding in those pictures but y'll sha had to come up with something to criticise her cos she is a Nigerian woman. Misogynistic pigs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by ALEXTER: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
i don't be lieve u. These pics are too romantic. If truely he is her son then she caused it.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Olorunnim: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2019
kolafolabi:
If there is still current in her transformer, why won't she move on. After all, if it's other way round, won't her husband also move on. Congratulations jare!
Do you think the current would be enough to charge himself at home? I mean she looks older than him,e fit go charge him battery outside!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Eroms4life17(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:

You nailed it. It's an insult to her late husband's memory, his family and to her children. What was she thinking? A former First Lady of a state snapping pictures with another man like a common olosho? Come on. This is bad!
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:

says who if it's a man would talk this shit.... did we not see senator goje pics to when he married over two years after he lost his wife...

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by babyfaceafrica: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Jobabori:
I support those saying the marriage should have been silently low - key.
all of u in your support are bitter souls who think women should not live a happy life after their husband death nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by megareal: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
adesewa4uyahoo:
she should have done a quiet wedding actually.... at least out of respect to her late husband.
Would the husband had done low key wedding in her honor if reverse was the case? Must every action of a woman be condemned?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2019
ALEXTER:
i don't be lieve u. These pics are too romantic. If truely he is her son then she caused it.
what is romantic about this pics?..a son cannot snap with her mum in peace?
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Sima04: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Zoharariel:
Ofcourse! I remember Danbaba Suntai - The incapacitated Governor of Taraba State who was forcefully brought back home from London to stop the inauguration of the Acting Governor (Umar Garba) by the Cabal headed by TY Danjuma at the behest of Ebele Jonathan even when Suntai was yet to recover from the brain damage injury sustained from the plane crash.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/23/brain-damaged-taraba-governor-suntai-being-flown-home-wife-and-governor-jang-stop

TY Danjuma was to Ebele Jonathan what Abba Kyari & Mamman Daura are to Buhari.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/13/governor-danbaba-suntai-did-not-know-he-had-just-arrived-london

Now, back to the topic, what exactly is the problem here with Suntai's wife re-marrying?

You holy, holy children of "Father Abraham" have come again with your stinking hypocrisy?

On this early sunday morning that you're going to your different tabernacles to raise your filthy hands & pay lips service to your roasted-meat loving god - Yahweh while your hearts remain blacker than charcoal. grin

Leave Suntai's wife alone to do whatever she likes with her life and focus on the second coming of your Middle-Eastern son of Yahweh. grin

bro , I support u 100% we should let her marry whoever she seems fit and loves.
secondly, I don't have problem with u calling Christians/ church goers all sorts of name cos since we have folks like u on earth, they are bound to happen.

But my real problem is why blaspheme the na of GOD ALMIGHTY and call him a " roasted meat eater". If anybody say same of ur prophet now u will start shouting blasphemy .... blasphemy and start killing people. Well quite unlike ur prophet , our God said we should not fight for him cos he is The God of War himself.so u better apologize to Him or anything u see u take.

Thank u and have a good day sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
kaen1317:
Thats life for you. Life is borrowed evrn your wife is not yours. When u go she forgets you and will give her body to another man. Kudos to those sniper drinkers.
so also do men give their bodies they even marry wife and concubine...oba of Benin alafin of oyo...atiku...etc have more than three wives and you guys are writing loads of shits

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Jollof123: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2019
She is older than the guy now....
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg let the woman enjoy her life jare. She stood by her husband for good 5 years till he died after the plane crash. If it were to be a Man, he would have married the year his partner died.

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
Your continuous try to appear politically correct and kind of intelligently liberal has always made you sound horrible and *fakish!!

Utilize your moment on Nairaland for good, you never know who and who has been monitoring you and your skewed opinions always undecided

The ex husband was a public figure, anywhere in the world, a man is a man, a famous man for that.

Use your brain some times, stop trying too hard always sad
your brain Rick's of baseless logic..its his view don't shove it on his throat...the woman is not a slave to her husband so at death she is free to Marry and do any wedding if it is a man would type this useless and inhumane statement... why are u guys silly like this...men marry as much as four five women no issue...a woman loses her husband want to marry heaven should fall...and de ll say we are Africans black cavish mentality...

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DavidEsq(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Don't mind him. I do not know why he is turning a blind eye to all these after several complaints. I hope it will not be too late when de decides to take action
I hope it would be too late then. He would be sent into financial extinction
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by tartarus(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Danbaba suntai and hauwa suntai only have 2 kids together. Maria suntai and zainab suntai. Both girls are married now. Danbaba and his household were Christian's not Muslims, as the girls got married I don't know if they converted to Islam. Anyways this isn't Hauwas son, it's a pre-wedding shoot. She's getting married again. Happy for her smiley

5 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Rajosh:
when Oshiomole remarried,nobody complained about quiet or loud wedding o.

BTW, the dude may be her son as there's nothing to link that it's a pre wedding pix.
secondly, Any picture with the opposite sex is now a pre wedding pix abi?
thank you and oshiomole is a Muslim...maybe because Islam view women as properties and men are king...

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by funshint(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
I alrdy liked the comments of those who said quiet wedding but later discovered he's dead. Everybody deserves happiness....

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You nailed it. It's an insult to her late husband's memory, his family and to her children. What was she thinking? A former First Lady of a state snapping pictures with another man like a common olosho? Come on. This is bad!
you are crassly ignorant with a cavish mentality...

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by orble: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
DKM123:
Imagine she was actually getting married.
Please I want to respectfully say all of you who sees this and then used your tuberculosis infested maggot filled hands to type that she should have been low key are insane. Insane doesn't even begin to cut it sef.

You people die inside each time you see a Nigerian woman move on. I bet if it was Jennifer Lopez doing her 4th wedding which is a talk of the whole world, you people wouldn't say peem. But it is a Nigerian woman having a wedding 7years after the death of her husband and y'll are talking trash. Such evul sadistic lots that is a typical Nigerian man when it comes to their women.

Ned is going all around with Regina even when his 4wives are still alive and no one talked about low key.

Besides, there is NOTHING to show extravagance or high profile wedding in those pictures but y'll sha had to come up with something to criticise her cos she is a Nigerian woman.

With all due respect. Why don't tell your mother and grand mother to go about marrying?

Maybe you are a product of such unholy unions. Kids of nowadays.
I guess mum should be in her 4th to 6th marriage

Who say it was right to whosoever to have multiple marriages... even American don't really like it but ignorance won't let you see it.

we Nigerians love minding our businesses.

Let me tell, Its one thing to be born a bas. tard, its bad to remian a bad*tard and its worse to promote bastardic tendencies.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by dominique(f): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Religion6:

Why go PUBLIC when your late husband was a PUBLIC figure. Women always think straight, not deep reasoning.

What has being a public figure got to do with the fact that he has been dead for 7 frigging years? How many men will remain single for up to 3 years after the death of their wives? Regardless what postion the deceased held, seven years is more than enough time for the wife to move on and have any type of wedding she pleases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by chukaericnjoku(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
God bless you my brother.
babakb:
And yet some feminists will say marriage is not an achievement.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:

You talk sense.

Meanwhile, check my signature for vehicle tracker installation and executive training at reasonable price pls.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Does the 'religion of peace' not forbid gigolo work? grin
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by NextBuhari: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
orble:

I said it, how can a moslim woman (high ranking one for that matter stoop so low) do that. Even after all the money and fame.

The worse she can do is to "hide and seek" because of our Nigerian culture and values.

Don't mind those morally ineptitude people... they saw everything perfect. God help our generation.
She's not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by CHIGIM: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Guy u funny die, I don laugh well well for this Ur write up, wetin happen u don finish them
Zoharariel:
Ofcourse! I remember Danbaba Suntai - The incapacitated Governor of Taraba State who was forcefully brought back home from London to stop the inauguration of the Acting Governor (Umar Garba) by the Cabal headed by TY Danjuma at the behest of Ebele Jonathan even when Suntai was yet to recover from the brain damage injury sustained from the plane crash.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/23/brain-damaged-taraba-governor-suntai-being-flown-home-wife-and-governor-jang-stop

TY Danjuma was to Ebele Jonathan what Abba Kyari & Mamman Daura are to Buhari.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/13/governor-danbaba-suntai-did-not-know-he-had-just-arrived-london

Now, back to the topic, what exactly is the problem here with Suntai's wife re-marrying?

You holy, holy children of "Father Abraham" have come again with your stinking hypocrisy?

On this early sunday morning that you're going to your different tabernacles to raise your filthy hands & pay lips service to your roasted-meat loving god - Yahweh while your hearts remain blacker than charcoal. grin

Leave Suntai's wife alone to do whatever she likes with her life and focus on the second coming of your Middle-Eastern son of Yahweh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by KenModi(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2019
adesewa4uyahoo:
she should have done a quiet wedding actually.... at least out of respect to her late husband.

If it was the other way, wld the husband had done a quiet wedding??

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by nurex01(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Who knows the guy has been trying his luck B4 the Former Governor took over B4? Hmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.