Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It (21817 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It by Gforce2019: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

All religious laws are made by humans.

Hmm... I see. By their fruits you shall know them.

I'm off. Pls don't quote me again. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Hmm... I see. By their fruits you shall know them.

I'm off. Pls don't quote me again. Thank you.

grin grin grin.

Lazy.
Re: Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It by Lanretoye(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
francisco327:
you will surely die and go to hell very soon....
thats the report your bible tells you,foolish beliver praying for someone to die...you don't wanto die now and go to heaven?,Your mumu is real.so your type will carry bible and come to my house to preach?,stone ni ma fi baye e je.
Re: Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It by Ubenedictus(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
BBYYOLA:
Part of our problem in Nigeria is that we are too emotional. We attach sentiment to almost everything. If a law is made by Christian leader we it is anti-muslims, if made by muslim leader we say it is anti-christians.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this law. Infact the new law will affect Muslims preachers even more.

And with all fairness both JNI and CAN where invited as stakeholders to make inputs and contributions but CAN refused to partake. At least they should participates to make inputs.

Please you people should try to find the law and go through it.

I recommend it for passage as law for the entire Nigeria.
CAN will never contribute to such a bill because the government does not how the power to control peoples religion, who should preach and when.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.