Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

Are You Truly Serving God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Truly Serving God? (4782 Views)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Truly Serving God? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
aaronson:
Which kind God?

Stop wasting your time on a none existent entity named God.

How did the world come about? God. Why do we breathe air? God. Who created you? God. How does the earth rovolves and still rotates along its axis? God. Watin? Ah ha, i understand you ignorant but atleast get curious for once to read and outsmart your previous ignorant self for once in a lifetime because those are the list of questions we assume God did but upon scientific ground breaking discoveries, we now know how those things works.

There are plenty more we still learning and also manipulating what we already know to for human survival on the planet.

This means, God as a name or perceived entity is a receeding pocket of ignorance, the more we study to know, the smaller the ignorance shrinks smaller and smaller till it goes away completely but the question is do we read to make this ignorance go away?

To what extent have you done your research to convince believers of God that God doesn't exist? ever since you took the decision of becoming an atheist can you tell me how the world came about?

I will only take your comment serious if your life was worthwhile than the believers of God.
Re: Are You Truly Serving God? by budaatum: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good question.
Good morning this wonderfully amazing Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Truly Serving God? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
budaatum:

Good morning this wonderfully amazing Monday.
Good morning buda.

Don't worry, i'm well aware that today is Monday, so i'm already working on it and would post the first part within a few hours time.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Truly Serving God? by Alejobs: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real True Facts About Illuminati / Why Did Jesus Die / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.