Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (37687 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by flokii: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
@OP ndo!

Young girls of nowadays no wan suffer.. na big god dem want eg. Regina aya Ned
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
When u mentioned imo state I just knew instantly ur problem is money... Imo girls no dey smile. Bro make ur money and find someone who can support u as well. Pls deviation ur attention on these gurls on the streets they are no gud.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
You haven't met your wife yet, you may stop searching and face your teaching job and allow her to come looking for you

4 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
My brother every profession comes with it's own burden, I think that is the current burden for Government Teaching professiona now oh cos no fine lady of this our time now known as slay queens will agree to marry the village headmaster cry

Its not easy, don't blame the ladies in this situation.
The same thing with Police officers, it is well angry

Na wa l Guy I gentle for you oh. Na the best counsel to give a bra be this. Ewele. Give alcohol to the dying bro
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation.
So this isn’t a clear enough sign that you need to upgrade first before searching for a wife?
How old are you and why the rush?
As a man you are marriageable until age 80 and in many cases older.
Unless you want to raise children quickly I see no reason why a man won’t make money first before thinking of procreating.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
When u mentioned imo state I just knew instantly ur problem is money... Imo girls no dey smile. Bro make ur money and find someone who can support u as well. Pls deviation ur attention on these gurls on the streets they are no gud.

Its a lie. Tales of grand ma. I'm not even Igbo, and IMO ladies are only that way in folklore. In the entire Ndigbo, IMO ladies are the most warming ladies. Fact!
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Juliearth(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

Sorry for your ordeal, but you should be grateful to God for letting these ladies reject you. They are materialistic and marrying such women would make your life a living hell. I need you to believe that at the appointed time, you will meet the right woman for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
They think you can't pay the bride price considering your job as a teacher
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
meobizy:

So this isn’t a clear enough sign that you need to upgrade first before searching for a wife?
How old are you and why the rush?
As a man you are marriageable until age 80 and in many cases older.
Unless you want to raise children quickly I see no reason why a man won’t make money first before thinking of procreating.

At times upgrading is neccesary but for friendship its also 50-50. Upgrading isn't bad bro. Calm down
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Minjim: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bossjakande:
same here even mine is not money problem.I make my millions. just I always date d wrong ladies and end up in pains.wetin I Neva do for woman.dash her money in schl, assist with her sister wedding for suveniar, borrow her money when in need. a girl I train to marry. guy marriage is sweet but u are not getting younger and sex feeling is dere. maybe just pregnate someone so u have a child for now.when u have money u can marry later
I used get worried when ladies end relationship

But when I realized it's a men's world.

I just keep putting myself out there and keep dating .

One thing I do is take good care of myself so I look younger than my age .
Most of the ladies that dumped me in school are now begging me to look at them cos they're aging and they get surprised when they see how young I still look.

For me, it's money that's holding me back.

The young ladies I'm meeting are jobless, ( once beaten, twice shy. When you get job for them , they run away) and those with jobs are in their late 30s

7 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Its a lie. Tales of grand ma. I'm not even Igbo, and IMO ladies are only that way in folklore. In the entire Ndigbo, IMO ladies are the most warming ladies. Fact!

They will be warming with ur money on the side

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Safiaa:
Darling no. Let’s be real here, sometimes we need to look in the mirror and tell ourselves this truth. No it’s not always about money, but look at your character. Some men have really serious issues and baggage, laziness, addiction, lack of motivation etc are huge character flaws. I don’t believe a man has to have it all to get married, but please sometimes the reason you are not meeting the right woman is because you are full of problems.

WOW. Not always about money? Really today is a good day oh. I think the Holyspirit from Church must have descended on you like a Dove.

Well, let me not jump into conclusions. This might just be a Mirage.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

They will be warming with ur money on the side

Indeed. I have almost seven imo ladies and none at that way. Quit the stereotype
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by pocohantas(f): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oga check yourself.

I don't know why when men are finding it difficult to get a wife, they rule out their attitude. Whereas lots of them have serious problems.

However, my problem lies with the not too rich ones because of the emotional blackmail they employ. Trying to make it look like the problem is lack of money, whereas they are the problem.

If every woman, including those village girls that give to corps members on a platter are running from you. CHECK YOURSELF!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

At times upgrading is neccesary but for friendship its also 50-50. Upgrading isn't bad bro. Calm down
If the OP wants them as friends or even fuckbuddies his job has no effect nor relevance in the matter.
He’s looking to settle down hence why they’re considering the lifestyle-standard he wants to introduce them into.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Westsida: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just what I was saying yesterday. I wish you best of luck OP lipsrsealed

Cc: SouthSouth1914
AmazonTopaz
Offpoint1

What could be the issue here? Help e brethren!
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Komu1048(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Those ladies deserve to be harvested for ritual
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:

Ejideru mu na nwanyi, mu na ozo di na okwu.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
Na cultural issue
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Indeed. I have almost seven imo ladies and none at that way. Quit the stereotype

Is either u are gud in bed or u are the side dude
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:
Oga check yourself.

I don't know why when men are finding it difficult to get a wife, they rule out their attitude. Whereas lots of them have serious problems, especially the broke ones.

My problem with this set is the emotional blackmail they employ. Trying to make it look like the problem is lack of money, whereas they are the problem.

If every woman, including those village girls that give to corps members on a platter are running from you. CHECK YOURSELF!
so you mean Corp members collect for free, wonderful

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Pharmtj: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Just pray and be good yourself
you are so correct, I was like OP until I finally met HER on the first day of this year.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Jabioro: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
I thank God for your present marital status... nothing do you.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ifexontop(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Don't worry maybe is not yet time my G undecided keep building your money bag until is full.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by GoldChest(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
op, you should first learn to cut your coat according to your cloth. Maybe you are going for the high maintenance babes in the village.

Also go and hustle and make extra money, girls do not want to suffer, except the naive ones. Your mates are coming with jeep every Christmas. You have to have something else going for you. You don't seem to realize that you are competing with other men. Dont let Disney fool you.

work on yourself, show responsibility and good characters, try to be husband material

Your comment won't get a single "Like" because it's full of trash .
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by hopexter(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bloooody:
Let's be reasonable here.
Before you get married I expect you earn around #100,00.
Marriage is sweet but can be very bitter without money to feed yourself and possibly children.
Can you afford all of that?
The food, the fees, the support?
If you aren't financially stable then don't get into marriage, if not it will turn into bitter kola for you.
Marriage isn't an achievement.

You don't necessarily have to earn up to that amount before getting married. Most marriages bring open doors as the saying says" who finds a wife finds a good thing." Which might not apply in all marriages. Our parents got married without much and relied on their little earnings. He's a teacher with steady income and access to loan. He just haven't met the right Woman yet. Teachers aren't that poor, Imo girls are just too demanding and expensive. undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Na poverty on the parts of women de cause am to be honest...if people had money some of them won't be so hungry like that

Na so my man.. when u see them doing shakara u think they have smfin to offer.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by LZAA: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by PROPHETmichael: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:

Any woman that is not proud of you at your current level is not worthy to be your wife and enjoy your next level. Patiently wait for your wife brother.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bossjakande: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Minjim:

I used get worried when ladies end relationship

But when I realized it's a men's world.

I just keep putting myself out their and keep dating .

One thing I do is take good care of myself so I look younger than my age .
Most of the ladies that dumped me in school are now begging me to look at them cos they're aging and they get surprised when they see how young I still look.

For me, it's money that's holding me back.

The young ladies I'm meeting are jobless, ( once beaten, twice shy. When you get job for them , they run away) and those with jobs are in their late 30s
it is a men's world true.we run d world.sometimes I dont care if I sex food or to wash cloth I do DAT myself.I dress well too especially for wedding am always on suit.d only thing is pressure. some of my younger ones are married my mum is on my neck family church community etc. one is ashame to do best man again.bro it is well money will come.I just tell myself dere is a woman for everyman. but is hard wen u have a failed relationship especially if is a girl u truly love.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by ahahnow: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ask yourself sincerely, do you deserve a wife? If you had a daughter would you want her to marry someone like you? If not then don't cry and shout here. Its not by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.