Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (37685 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
murphyibiam15:

nonsense councillor...op didn't state he was broke, so brining in financial status here is senseless or maybe she should also assume Op is blind, deaf or dumb to witness all that...
Pls don't take it personal considering the way our society treat people nowadays... op may even grab her point and fix whatever necessary to overcome his challenge.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CodeTemplar: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
Most of thwm are fake. They like forming.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Naruto87(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
You should thank God and stop complaining.. In time you'll understand the meaning of what I wrote.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Just pray and be good yourself
1 billon likes for diz short piece of advice that should be written on marbles please.. M

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by brownsug(f): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
You mean fellow village ladies dey form for you? Chai. Odiegwu
Igbo amaka alert! Omugwo tinz
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by focus7: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:
Next time don't devalue yourself by telling ladies the story of your life. Ladies need men for emotional support more and not the other way around.

Also, do not be quick to bring up location you stay and your profession in the friendship stage,let it grow so love would grow before you start revealing yourself and when you do this,make sure its gradual

Do not spend weekends at home, go out, go to church,make new cliques outside your teaching environment. Try to meet new people weekly,being a teacher doesn't stop you from meeting ladies in church,supermarket. Join a church,join a department,when you're seen on close range,someone will pick up interest and be the one chasing you instead of the other way around

Don't let it affect yourself esteem. You're only a teacher at work. Outside school, you're not.

Still Planet3x

Well said bro
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by PapaAdanna: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
chinedu1408:
1) do you have money to take care of them.
2) kindly tell them how much you earn as you are introducing yourself to another woman.
So it is his salary that will convince them to stay and marry him

Bros if na so u d roll with girls... U must have hooked urself with the wrong one now

You wack joor

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:
Next time don't devalue yourself by telling ladies the story of your life. Ladies need men for emotional support more and not the other way around.

Also, do not be quick to bring up location you stay and your profession in the friendship stage,let it grow so love would grow before you start revealing yourself and when you do this,make sure its gradual

Do not spend weekends at home, go out, go to church,make new cliques outside your teaching environment. Try to meet new people weekly,being a teacher doesn't stop you from meeting ladies in church,supermarket. Join a church,join a department,when you're seen on close range,someone will pick up interest and be the one chasing you instead of the other way around

Don't let it affect yourself esteem. You're only a teacher at work. Outside school, you're not.

Still Planet3xi

Cc

Focus7

IngerityA1

Aitee1

Pansophist

Livefreeordieha

Jaonnyster

Davidodiba

Optimus212

Bukatyne

Chukwudi

Wristbangle

Blueprincee

Handsomebb

15ssDrive

Enemy of progress

Moganajoe

Boomssey

Ramatintin
I sight man wey get sense. May ur wisdom never be compromised...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CanineOfJackal: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't need to say it, the moment he emphasized on them running away due to his location and profession, it was already obvious what he meant. Even his appearance would introduce him as a Tier1 or Tier3 teacher.
They were running because of the location, my friend who was transferred to the village to teach by Rochas faced similar hurdles when he was searching for wife.

Teachers are not local the way you girls paint them and that are doing well financially than a lot <f guys in the private sector

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I sight man wey get sense. May ur wisdom never be compromised...

I sight you back Sir wink

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
focus7:

Well said bro

wink
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

My man the stuff is too much oo. The worse part is when they come to ur place they will be looking for stuff to steal my target now is to find smone who is educated and working. Girls are not smiling oo
lol
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by schamch: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Make friends with them first ,don't carry all the problems on your face , be cheerful and above all be prayerful.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
egbarison:
Pls don't take it personal considering the way our society treat people nowadays... op may even grab her point and fix whatever necessary to overcome his challenge.
hahahahaha..I'm not taking it personal..I was just trying for people not to deviate from the main issue
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
How much do you earn?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Aitee1: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Still Planet3xi

Cc

Aitee1

So how did this concern me that you have to quote me did I tell you I need husband?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by jnrbayano(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Matured and decent
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
How much do you earn?

OP says i should tell you he earns 100k

Your move: .....

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bossjakande: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
How much do you earn?
uyi I know u are not dis kind of girl if u want to change change to be better not worst.dats why I have a problem with pple u chat with here.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
op u better start grooming any of those village girls as a wife in the area u working as a teacher cos a lot of ladies dese days no wan marry teacher oo due to the poor pay. dont tell me d village girls are also forming for u.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
murphyibiam15:

hahahahah..no be say u talk..they're not smiling...they're ready to take home any edible thing they find in your apartment

Lol u remind me one wey tell me say she wan carry egusi soup I cook go house no shame. Omo in my mind I was like see this hungry girl grin grin she even carry malt join am..lmao laugh wan kill me
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
They were running because of the location, my friend who was transferred to the village to teach by Rochas faced similar hurdles when he was searching for wife.

Teachers are not local the way you girls paint them and that are doing well financially than a lot <f guys in the private sector

Lol... okay
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
grin
dingbang:
ehn even village girls want to slay
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bloooody:
Let's be reasonable here.
Before you get married I expect you earn around #100,000
Marriage is sweet but can be very bitter without money to feed yourself and possibly children.
Can you afford all of that?
The food, the fees, the support?
If you aren't financially stable then don't get into marriage, if not it will turn into bitter kola for you.
Marriage isn't an achievement.

You are not living Nigeria or Africa or developing nation then. How many people in Nigeria earn N100,000 a month? If you are waiting for that, if majority are waiting that, they will never get married! The key point is to have less or few kids.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by dingbang(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
brownsug:

Igbo amaka alert! Omugwo tinz
lol, who is getting married cheesy
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u remind me one wey tell me say she wan carry egusi soup I cook go house no shame. Omo in my mind I was like see this hungry girl grin grin she even carry malt join am..lmao laugh wan kill me
lol
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:

you need to cut down on the class of ladies you are interested in. Go for the very ugly illiterate ones since you are a poor person.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Skmoda360(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:

So it is his salary that will convince them to stay and marry him

Bros if na so u d roll with girls... U must have hooked urself with the wrong one now

You wack joor
his points are stale and archaic......

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Angelfrost(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
My brother every profession comes with it's own burden, I think that is the current burden for Government Teaching professiona now oh cos no fine lady of this our time now known as slay queens will agree to marry the village headmaster cry

Its not easy, don't blame the ladies in this situation.

The same thing with Police officers, it is well angry

Every sensible and focused young man will avoid slay queens... Just as no smart, well bred young lady would want to have anything whatsoever to do with a brainless yahoo boy living flashy yet ephemeral lives... Deep always calleth to Deep...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

OP says i should tell you he earns 100k

Your move: .....

Let me think...
Oops. Too small.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bamz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:

This is the kind of responses I see on Quora. Top comment, Rita30.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Optimus212: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Then do the needful & Lie to them, most girls don't like sincere guys....if u tell them d truth about yourself, it then becomes a problem but when u give them better lie like. U're jst posted here as the teacher's council head to work for a period of time. That u're really based in owerri main Town bla bla bla.

Another thing, its as if ur packaging no reach. There's no way women will be forming for a complete guy man. Try to use better phone, wear correct clothes & perfumes, no be PASSION or Erato oo grin. Even youth corpers wey never get work, especially d ones with swag, dey finish d community girls grin some are even wishing to marry their broke asses. undecided

So my bro, up ur game a bit, change ur style...then watch them b*tches flock over you. wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.