Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (37682 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
wtf is wrong with most of you here? Did he complain about his income? Do you know he earns better than most guys in posh offices you drool over on the Island? Stop making girls look cheap and stupid because you are not in sync with the topic of discussion
So the fact that girls want a quality man who is up to task is cheap and stupid. Can you listen to yourself? Are you making sense?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Jadsy01(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mabe you should learn about the clitoris

Five Things All Men You Should Know About The Clitoris
The clitoris has long been misrepresented and misunderstood, and even now, it still holds some riddles that science is yet to solve.
All female mammals — and some female birds and reptiles — have a clitoris (or two, as is the case with snakes). However, it is not clear if or how many of them also orgasm thanks to this organ.In humans, the clitoris has been firmly tied to sexual pleasure, though whether it plays any other role is still a matter for debate.

Read more via ekomiami.com.ng - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/10/five-things-all-men-should-know-about-the-clitoris-medical-news-today/

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Utter crap. The man is the prize. It is women who are competing. Any woman that thinks otherwise is delusional.
The man is what

Lol, in that case, wait in your castle like the trophy you are, let a dragon come and guard you while we women slay it to acquire you like the piece of property you are. Since you are the prize? the object? Your balls should be hanging on your woman's wall to be displayed for all to see.
Nonsense
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CanineOfJackal: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
So the fact that girls want a quality man who is up to task is cheap and stupid. Can you listen to yourself? Are you making sense?
I'm making sense but I doubt if you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ranchhoddas: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The man is what

Lol, in that case, wait in your castle like the trophy you are, let a dragon come and guard you while we women slay it to acquire you like the piece of property you are. Since you are the prize? the object? Your balls should be hanging on your woman's wall to be displayed for all to see.
Nonsense
Yen yen yen. Your signature vindicates me. Gold is the prize. Argue with your signature.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Yen yen yen. Your signature vindicates me. Gold is the prize. Argue with your signature.
how? the most valuable you can be is fools gold. A fake, a phony.

is that not why you come here to rant all the time. No time for nitwits today
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I'm making sense but I doubt if you are
just like it is sensible to be called canine of jackal.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
how? the most valuable you can be is fools gold. A fake, a phony.

is that not why you come here to rant all the time. No time for nitwits today
Oh well...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CanineOfJackal: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
just like it is sensible to be called canine of jackal.
Ignored
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by kaboninc(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin I still see that connection between you and sisisioge, please you guys should take one more chance.

Lol
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Unrated900(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Ryan03:
Thats how you guys type Rubbish, later you will come here and cry about how Nigerian girls refuse to marry you. Who will want to marry someone with this kind of mentality?

Sharap and face the world ahead of you

Which Nigerian girl refuse to marry you

Why are your Warri brothers and our igbos deriving happiness in Gh women than your ladies here

If you don’t know bro sharap and ask

Statistic stated that 60% of Nigerian men married foreigners in their land hence stayed happily

Gh Togo Gabon Benin republic Ivory Coast and more.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Kwinesther: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
fake, u dress well(looking rich), handsome(physically attractive), pretending to be spiritual, and maybe little maturity, not all those ur stories
Really? So what happens when she realizes you were fake? She leaves...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Safiaa:
Darling no. Let’s be real here, sometimes we need to look in the mirror and tell ourselves this truth. No it’s not always about money, but look at your character. Some men have really serious issues and baggage, laziness, addiction, lack of motivation etc are huge character flaws. I don’t believe a man has to have it all to get married, but please sometimes the reason you are not meeting the right woman is because you are full of problems.

Offline Introvert. Online Beast LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.