Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon (25057 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Glycosunde: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Yahoo yahoo is a crime in all ramification n no sane person should glorify it but just like he said u hardly know who is who these days as people make money from every means possible
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Why now?

I'm fine jare cheesy
nothing substantial wink
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by martowskin1(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2019
1zynnvn:
Efcc can you hear what he is saying?

Did u even read the post or u just see caption and went straight to commenting....
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Why now?

I'm fine jare cheesy
.. hi babe
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. hi babe

How is you? cheesy
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How is you? cheesy
.... I’m fine dear, you ?
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
all of them o, my fear is that they're now migrating to kano as SARS is disturbing them in the sw, I met one the other day at d park asking me direction to a hotel, I just waved my hands to tell him I don't know
Simi see trouble undecided Am i yahoo boy? angry you live in the north and u already see every SW guy is an internet fraudster.. what if u were in SW itself undecided not everyone is a yahoo boy cool

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.... I’m fine dear, you ?

I'm cool smiley
Happy sunday

Anything for the girl?
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
nothing substantial wink

Oh good!

Take care smiley
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How is you? cheesy
this one that they are babing u angry shey u have started doing girls ni sad
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh good!

Take care smiley
Thank you grin
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by tragergeorge(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2019
I beg who sabi edit pic and video,,,I mean photo shopped,,,to carry wizkid face pit for dice body and vise versa many more,,,pls update with me ,good jobs
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm cool smiley
Happy sunday

Anything for the girl?
.. Same here dear.. Yes oh, abeg e get something wey I wan reason with you.
I no know if you fit share me your WhatsApp contact so that I can explain better..
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
this one that they are babing u angry shey u have started doing girls ni sad

C'mon!!! how can i do girls when there're lots dicks shocked
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Same here dear.. Yes oh, abeg e get something wey I wan reason with you.
I no know if you fit share me your WhatsApp contact so that I can explain better..

Really?

We don't use whatsapp here in chink land…don't know if u have the wechat app
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2019
femi4:
Ori e o pe rara
same to you o
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Beedude(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2019
englishmart:
hmmm. But you collect from Davido and WizKid.
Except you don't get paid for shows.
If u are getting paid for a service u render, I don't think u are a scammer even if the money is from scam. A scammer, fraustar, or kidnapper build houses, send his children to schools, buy cars and many more. Infact such people have patronize shop rite, elizade, Dangote, otedola and co. But the fact is someone coming out to hail a fraudster, scammer, kidnapper cos he is getting freebies from them. That is totally wrong. As a businessman that I am, I can't also beet my chest that a scammer haven't patronize me before, but glorifying them is what I will never do. The money I collected was for a work I render not freebie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Thank you Jaywon for distancing yourself.

A certain ''ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR DUBE'' is still locked up because he couldn't guide his speech.

He doesn't know when to stop talking despite warnings from seasoned artistes.

grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by mrmksmith: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Here's my favorite _Home TV_ (SWITCH TV)
For Savages, Funny clips and videos, Trends, Hookups, quote's, facts , and more ...
That's where all the fun been hiding, don't miss a thing �

https:///2348145306502?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joining%20switch%20TV%20From%20Nairaland.%20My%20name%20is
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Freshbaba95(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2019
femi4:
It depends on your definition of a friend.

If I m your friend, I m suppose to know your source of income

What if your friend lies to you , or doesn't illegal things, but has a legal business to back it up?
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Eroms4life17(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2019
You'll never know how boring life is until Your Cable TV subscription expires and You're left with only NTA.
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Lovelyn451(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
Simi see trouble undecided Am i yahoo boy? angry you live in the north and u already see every SW guy is an internet fraudster.. what if u were in SW itself undecided not everyone is a yahoo boy cool
its like a tag on SW...Yahoo zone...Jaywon's statement said it all
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Really?

We don't use whatsapp here in chink land…don't know if u have the wechat app
.. Damn, I dnt have. What’s your Fb username so that we can talk on messenger
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2019
helinues:
You speak well

Others are hypocrites.

Simi especially shouldn't have put mouth in yahoo yahoo issues.. Not her.

Anyways, whether yahoo yahoo or gmail gmail, Karma is real
Leave Simi out of this, she, ruggedman etc are the few decent people left in thks country that have the courage to call evil, evil!
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Damn, I dnt have. What’s your Fb username so that we can talk on messenger

They've banned those social medial platforms here sad
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by helinues: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Leave Simi out of this, she, ruggedman etc are the few decent people left in thks country that have the courage to call evil, evil!

Decent ogini??

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

They've banned those social medial platforms here sad
.. Ehyeah, that’s too bad.
I wish I could to you privately cus it’s not what I can be discussing here.
Bt no wahala, tnks for your time.
Be good.
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Stillthebest: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
How many can even boast to have not collected from them before? May be me. Not in this Ng of today. Your friend that came from abroad and gives your gifts or buys you dtinks, u na know wetin he do there, your father that works in a bank In the western union and foreign transfer section gives you Money and wisdom never tells you that he collects cuts and Perce or gifts from Yahoo Bois after a successful transactions.

Welcome to Nigeria where everyone spends money they don't know the source... God punish devil .. Nigeria is spoiled
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Ehyeah, that’s too bad.
I wish I could to you privately cus it’s not what I can be discussing here.
Bt no wahala, tnks for your time.
Be good.

Do you mind sending a PM?
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Do you mind sending a PM?
... Yeah, that’s through. Let’s do that through mail. Sent already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe Etim: New Nollywood Sweetheart / Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List / Coco Ice Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.