Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? (995 Views)

Administrative Assistant At World Health Organization WHO / World Health Organization (WHO) Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018 / Interested In A Cleaning Job With A Reputable Organization? [contract Job] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by Akalia(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Hello there, please I need advice on whether to honor this invite or not because I am skeptical about the identity of this organization. Are they another GNLD kind of company? See the invite below.

Ref:Dom/5089
You're invited for a job interview by Global Health and safety Initiative on 11/06/19.
Venue: Intercoms Integrated Solutions; no, 24
Awka road, opposite General Hospital Onitsha, Anambra State.
Time:9am.

Note, upon selection, you will be posted to any of the South Eastern offices..
Re: Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by Babadee1900(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Stay Woke. Search about the company on google first, moreover did you submit application with them?

I’ve received countless of this message before.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by Akalia(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Babadee1900:
Stay Woke. Search about the company on google first, moreover did you submit application with them?

I’ve received countless of this message before.
Yea I submitted an application through text. I Googled the organization but I didn't get something tangible.
Re: Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by equity2602: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Run for your life. They are gnld.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by Babadee1900(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
How did you come across the job Ad? On the wall I guess. If it won’t cost you much to track down the location, go, if not, don’t waste your time and money, na GNLD people.
Akalia:
Yea I submitted an application through text. I Googled the organization but I didn't get something tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? by Gkemz: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Akalia:
Hello there, please I need advice on whether to honor this invite or not because I am skeptical about the identity of this organization. Are they another GNLD kind of company? See the invite below.

Ref:Dom/5089
You're invited for a job interview by Global Health and safety Initiative on 11/06/19.
Venue: Intercoms Integrated Solutions; no, 24
Awka road, opposite General Hospital Onitsha, Anambra State.
Time:9am.

Note, upon selection, you will be posted to any of the South Eastern offices..

Run, Run and Run faster. Never look back. These are scammers/predators looking out to exploit you of the little you have after wasting your day on a lengthy sermon on self employment whereas your 19k is what they are after. They are worse than GNLD.

(1) (Reply)

Mind How You Apply For Jobs See This Scam Okiemute Malomi / NPOWER VOLUNTEERS Asked Minister /FG To Reveal Exit Package Before Exit / Job Employment If You Down To Work Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.