Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) (37335 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Ajibade Oyemade Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by hopexter(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
geosuzzy:
It wasn't during a church service!!! But workers meeting it more of an interactive session tho....pastors ain't spirit they are humans like me n you and have social lifes....while some pastor have turn themselves to demi god we still have pastor's like PST Poju who see's himself like every other person in the congregation and interact accordingly...its diff strokes for diff folks they say....people are quick to castigate of judge every single thing they see or hear on social media without having an in depth idea or knowledge of what's its all about...

You've spoken like a true member of his church. Hope you've enjoyed your Liverpool cupcakes kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Why are some pastors full of Iberiberism instead of wisdom...Abi you dey collect tithe from Liverpool.. grin

grin bad mouth ehn.bad guy
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by TANID(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
I Don't See Anything Wrong In That If It's Out Side The Church
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Obason22(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
#standswithreds

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Misplaced priority . How many miles away from Liverpool is this pastor ? How many times did he celebrated winners of Nigeria league ?
[img]https://i./Tu6E.gif[/img]

No mind am. His name is Mr mumupoju
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Oloripelebe: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
End time pastor grin
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
dadalicious:

Since you cannot read or comprehend simple English,
I will help u
The cake was baked by a company
It was not a church service
No offering or tithe involved
I am replying you because I know you will say you are a Christian

So you be Poju PA abi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by HBB1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Nothing to say for now than saying the pastor has spent the tithe and offering to celebrate a club that doesn’t have anything to offer the church members than entertainment.

What's in a cake, are you that broke?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
When would you celebrate Enyimba or Kano pillars
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Zico5(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Mtcheeew Waste of money on a useless team
It pain am, u be mumu o
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Misplaced priority . How many miles away from Liverpool is this pastor ? How many times did he celebrated winners of Nigeria league ?
[img]https://i./Tu6E.gif[/img]
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by liver123(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Stupid end Time Pastor. What has Liverpool victory get to do with the Salvation of the church.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
He will account to God for this. Many will leave church believing that The Pulpit can be put to such use! Hmmmm! Lord, have mercy on The Church!!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by doublecross(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
ntyce:
Modern day Christianity
so one can not celebrate what he likes again because he is a pastor? YOU ARE AN 1DIOT. i don't know this pastor from adams but there is no wrong in celebrating his favorite team; he is human.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Chukalemon(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
It just sentimental that everybody just want to be seen on social media . what does this got to do with me .
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
doublecross:
so one can not celebrate what he likes again because he is a pastor? YOU ARE AN 1DIOT. i don't know this pastor from adams but there is no wrong in celebrating his favorite team; he is human.

Truth is, being a Pastor demands some sacrifices chief of which is that you must, in matters where others can publicly express their feelings refrain from doing so! Ethics of Pastoring. Jer 12:10. Jer 22:22. Jer 23:1-2. It is increasingly amazing how Pastors seem to be unaware that by The Bible a Code Of Conduct exists to keep to. For instance, in a home your inclination to have a favourite amongst your children is best kept to your chest for obvious reasons. A Pastor is [/i]in loco parentis [i] and therefore must refrain from identifying with a choice amongst choices to ensure The Pulpit is not tainted with partiality. God is not a partial person. He accept all who do well!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by ojotask: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
zoedew:

Truth is, being a Pastor demands some sacrifices chief of which is that you must, in matters where others can publicly express their feelings refrain from doing so! Ethics of Pastoring. Jer 12:10.

Abegi ... Let's hear
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by ojotask: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
zoedew:
He will account to God for this. Many will leave church believing that The Pulpit can be put to such use! Hmmmm! Lord, have mercy on The Church!!

Nobody will leave the church sir, we love him and he has been a huge blessing to us. Pastors are also human beings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
ojotask:

Abegi ... Let's hear

Rather than put your itching ears on display for www to see why don’t you pick up your Bible and do a personal study on the matter to see the truth.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
ojotask:

Nobody will leave the church sir, we love him and he has been a huge blessing to us. Pastors are also human beings.

See the mindset from which your response is from! Nowhere in my post did I suggest to leave “him”! That you said that in all the circumstances suggests your relationship with “him” is already flavoured with cultism. Who a Christian should not do without is God and not a Pastor! Any Pastor for that matter! Real Pastors will tell you that!!! It will not avail anyone and a Pastor at that to suggest at the pearly gates of heaven- “I’m only human”! Christ said anyone who misleads others in Christianity deserves to have a millstone about his neck and be thrown into the water!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by naijacentric(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
geosuzzy:
It wasn't during a church service!!! But workers meeting it more of an interactive session tho....pastors ain't spirit they are humans like me n you and have social lifes....while some pastor have turn themselves to demi god we still have pastor's like PST Poju who see's himself like every other person in the congregation and interact accordingly...its diff strokes for diff folks they say....people are quick to castigate of judge every single thing they see or hear on social media without having an in depth idea or knowledge of what's its all about...
shut up poju is a yahoo pastor na today
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by raphy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
yes thats the best way...#ywnwa
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
geosuzzy:

My friend, the truth is, the larger the congregation and spiritual influence of a Pastor becomes the more the social life of the Pastor shrinks! That is part of the price to pay for Ministry as a Pastor. I may not sound popular but from scriptures and all that wisdom dictates it is best that way to avoid finishing badly!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is petty

A man of God is a father, takes no side, at least not openly like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by doublecross(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Truth is, being a Pastor demands some sacrifices chief of which is that you must, in matters where others can publicly express their feelings refrain from doing so! Ethics of Pastoring. Jer 12:10. Jer 22:22. Jer 23:1-2. It is increasingly amazing how Pastors seem to be unaware that by The Bible a Code Of Conduct exists to keep to. For instance, in a home your inclination to have a favourite amongst your children is best kept to your chest for obvious reasons. A Pastor is [/i]in loco parentis [i] and therefore must refrain from identifying with a choice amongst choices to ensure The Pulpit is not tainted with partiality. God is not a partial person. He accept all who do well![/quote] that's true sha. because in celebrating liverpools victory, fans of other club might be bitter. i haven't read the bible verses though. but if i read it and it doesn't back your claim, i will come back for you ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
YNWA
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
YNWA! cheesy
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by zoedew: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
geosuzzy:
can u ask ur mother at home to shut up? Hmmmm I guess as much...u lack decorum

Indeed, from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! Must one get abusive to express dissent in the discussion of an issue!
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
geosuzzy:

I don't know who you are.

I've not seen you before.

But God bless you for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.