Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO (51136 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / I Said Tinubu Will Be Ruthless Like Sani Abacha, Not Friendly - Kashim Shettima / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by iammo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
wingmanII:

Nobody is denying the starvation part, I am talking of a video of Ojukwu running away. It doesn't exist cause it never happened.

lol... everyone knows he fled, and you dont expect a fleeing General to make a video while running in the 60s as he has no such luxury, even Nnamdi kanu didnt make a video as loud as he was, he left quitely.

however Newyork times have it on archive

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/24/archives/ojukwu-is-given-asylum-in-ivory-coast.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Temple1288(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Chai! Nekene how a man (so-called Soldier) knelt down to beg.. Haha! A Soldier!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by BakireBulmaker: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

DIYA will still DIE, but as a COWARD because COWARDS die several times..

Diya can still make heaven... smiley

But Abacha may be in hell... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What has Diya conquered since then Sir?
He conquered Abacha.
Abacha died...

If he did not stoop, may be would be dead. I mean breathless by now!!!

Or what do you think he could have done to save himself from Abacha?
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by oluwasegun007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
.....a whole ARMY GENERAL as well as his Vice President....
What an international shame.
This VIDEO will haunt his Family Forever...

We all LIVE to DIE Once. After all the said ABACHA is even Dead..
Why this display of COWARDICE..??
SOLDIERS are known for their BRAVERY...
How did this one survive the rigorous military trainings...?

If na my PAPA, I will disown him, I swear...

Its easy to say...

For a man with military experience and his age death should not be hard for him.... But he's kneeling because of his family and loved once
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
He conquered Abacha.
Abacha died...

If he did not stoop, may be would be dead. I mean breathless by now!!!

Or what do you think he could have done to save himself from Abacha?

so Diya will live forever ?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

so Diya will live forever ?
But he conquered Abacha. And that has lasted for 21 years!!!
He stopped to conquer...

Not everyone believe in that style tho...

But Military rule is deadly. Any little protest, then you are killed !!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
But he conquered Abacha. And that has lasted for 21 years!!!
He stopped to conquer...

Not everyone believe in that style tho...

But Military rule is deadly. Any little protest, then you are killed !!!

You are a liar !!! More protesters have been killed under Buhari than any other time in our history

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by splendour7(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kikikikiki...Yolobat Cowards Are Known For Begging Hausa Fulani Since 180BC sombody should also help me upload the video where MKO was beging in prison before he was eventually poisoned?? or the video when baba letter bomb blasted DELEGIWA's "the journalist" skull,,,upload it please, it is very important for history sake.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
...and the same Abacha was endorsed by Buhari and the same Buhari is today the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding

barman give this Benin man, I bottle of Hero and Nkwobi , for my account !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Elemosho478: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
splendour7:
Kikikikiki...Yolobat Cowards Are Known For Begging Hausa Fulani Since 180BC sombody should also help me upload the video where MKO was beging in prison before he was eventually poisoned?? or the video when baba letter bomb blasted DELEGIWA's "the journalist" skull,,,upload it please, it is very important for history sake.

There is no greater cowards than the tribe that were Enslaved and Colonized by Igala and Benin and were also slaves to Ijaw cheesy

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are a liar !!! More protesters have been killed under Buhari than any other time in our history
I You know nothing about Abacha regime...
If Diya was trying to prove stubborn, he would be killed without any question..
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Elemosho478: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
eagleeye2:

You have left the Hausa/Fulani Late head of state, Sani Abacha to focus on Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and the Igbo people. If someone calls you coward now, you will start throwing tantrums.... Face those who persecute you and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone.

You see your fellow tribesmen insulting the whole Yoruba just because of Diya so don't expect the Yoruba to free you on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu matter too. They are both Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
I You know nothing about Abacha regime...
If Diya was trying to prove stubborn, he would be killed without any question..

Shut up there you liar .. Tell me what 5000 protesters where killed by Abacha?
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by splendour7(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

There is no greater cowards than the tribe that were Enslaved and Colonized by Igala and Benin and also slaves to Ijaw cheesy
grin
Elemosho478:

There is no greater cowards than the tribe that were Enslaved and Colonized by Igala and Benin and also slaves to Ijaw cheesy
e pain am! kikikiki...

2 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by tinnymerit(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

will Diya not die again ever ? as far as I am concerned Diya died the day he kneeled down to beg his fellow man like a cowardly bitch
We run to fight another day. It's not a sign of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up there you liar .. Tell me what 5000 protesters where killed by Abacha?
Because you don't agree with my point, that makes me a liar??
You need to be reasonable sometimes...

Did Buhari ordered the killing of those 5000 protesters

Abacha order killings.. Military rule is more ruthless...

Diya was the topic. But you are digressing from the main topic already..
. Happy "Next level" to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by killsmith(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

I'll rather beg to stay alive and see to it my children are not orphans and my wife not a widow, than be arrogant and latter die mysteriously while my first son was locked up for years and my family are called thieves across the globe, with all my stolen wealth confiscated and later been shared by Swiss Goverment, Europe, America, Obasanjo and his friends that i locked up even Buhari and Tinubu.

Please show us the video of General Coward Ojuckwu fleeing to cote'divoire with his own family and his favourite benz while igbos starved to death and even resorted in to bizarre form of Canibalism(human eating human) and grass eating, Only for him to come back to beg Fulani man like Shagari for Presidential Pardon, so he can come back to marry an 18 year years old Reginal Daniels .. Biaca ojuckwu his firends daughter against his friends wish and contest and fail for Senatorial election even in the east, yet failed Presidential election, even his family and son failed geting his inheretance, multiple failure in deed.

Cowardice is always rewarded with failure same as betrayal while Braveness is rewarded with Prosperity:

General Obasanjo (southwest Nigeria) was a Congo war medalist, and the Commander of comando forces that took over Biafra land, He gallantly fought Abacha till the end.... Nature rewarded him with Presidency been the Longest serving Nigerian Leader ever(head of state and Pressidency).

General Yakubu Gowon(Middlebelt) was the second longest leader and longest serving head of state because during the civil war he remained brave and steadfast

General Buhari (NorthWest) congo war medalist, biafra war medalist and soon to be Nigera longest serving Leader .

General Ojuckwu(SouthEast) raised in Lagos state,yet was bringing war to lagos through Benin/Ore, He made innocent civilians fight as child soldiers while he was hiding in a bunker, and when Obasanjo was closing in on him he ran away and left Ekpeyung to surrender thinking gowon would jail ekpeyung or kill him

You're not even intelligent to recognize mere hypocrisy.

It's okay for diya to cry and beg for his life but ojukwu is a coward for running from death...

Continue!

4 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by sapientia(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

I'll rather beg to stay alive and see to it my children are not orphans and my wife not a widow, than be arrogant and latter die mysteriously while my first son was locked up for years and my family are called thieves across the globe, with all my stolen wealth confiscated and later been shared by Swiss Goverment, Europe, America, Obasanjo and his friends that i locked up even Buhari and Tinubu.

Please show us the video of General Coward Ojuckwu fleeing to cote'divoire with his own family and his favourite benz while igbos starved to death and even resorted in to bizarre form of Canibalism(human eating human) and grass eating, Only for him to come back to beg Fulani man like Shagari for Presidential Pardon, so he can come back to marry an 18 year years old Reginal Daniels .. Biaca ojuckwu his firends daughter against his friends wish and contest and fail for Senatorial election even in the east, yet failed Presidential election, even his family and son failed geting his inheretance, multiple failure in deed.

Cowardice is always rewarded with failure same as betrayal while Braveness is rewarded with Prosperity:

General Obasanjo (southwest Nigeria) was a Congo war medalist, and the Commander of comando forces that took over Biafra land, He gallantly fought Abacha till the end.... Nature rewarded him with Presidency been the Longest serving Nigerian Leader ever(head of state and Pressidency).

General Yakubu Gowon(Middlebelt) was the second longest leader and longest serving head of state because during the civil war he remained brave and steadfast

General Buhari (NorthWest) congo war medalist, biafra war medalist and soon to be Nigera longest serving Leader .

General Ojuckwu(SouthEast) raised in Lagos state,yet was bringing war to lagos through Benin/Ore, He made innocent civilians fight as child soldiers while he was hiding in a bunker, and when Obasanjo was closing in on him he ran away and left Ekpeyung to surrender thinking gowon would jail ekpeyung or kill him

Even though femi owns the blog?
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by naijacentric(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
...and the same Abacha was endorsed by Buhari and the same Buhari is today the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding
shut up liar u are from the east
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by cybersoldiers: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
etrouble:

Who is your own father? Abacha is dead today while Diya is still fuccking Igbo prostitutes. Even Bamaiyi that set Diya up spent several years in prison. He who laughs last, laughs best.

Latest world report on prostitution rated Yoruba girls as the leading prostitution ethnicity in Africa... you know what? They are very cheap.
You can login and brown when you buy them sweets, biscuits or a plate of amala.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by cybersoldiers: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
etrouble:

Who is your own father? Abacha is dead today while Diya is still fuccking Igbo prostitutes. Even Bamaiyi that set Diya up spent several years in prison. He who laughs last, laughs best.

Latest world report on prostitution rated Yoruba girls as the leading prostitution ethnicity in Africa... you know what? They are very cheap.

You can login and brown when you buy them sweets, biscuits or a plate of amala.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
You see politics and power. They are intoxicating
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by wingmanII: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
iammo:

lol... everyone knows he fled, and you dont expect a fleeing General to make a video while running in the 60s as he has no such luxury, even Nnamdi kanu didnt make a video as loud as he was, he left quitely.

however Newyork times have it on archive

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/24/archives/ojukwu-is-given-asylum-in-ivory-coast.html

Everyone but the Biafrans he led? Does it make sense to you.?
Ojukwu was practically forced to leave Biafra by his people. We didn't want Gowon/Nigeria to get the ultimate satisfaction of killing or capturing him. Any sensible person would know that Igbos would have had a deep psychological defeat had that happened.

Thank God you accepted he flew out of Biafra in a plane.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by wingmanII: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
You're not even intelligent to recognize mere hypocrisy.

It's okay for diya to cry and beg for his life but ojukwu is a coward for running from death...

Continue!

Don't mind the bloody Foool.
He said Obasanjo fought Abacha to a standstill.
From prison?
This is how they twist history anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by wingmanII: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

There is no greater cowards than the tribe that were Enslaved and Colonized by Igala and Benin and were also slaves to Ijaw cheesy

Silly trash. No evidence Igbos were ever enslaved by any group in Nigeria.
Rather the Fulanis conquered and enslaved the Yorubas, forcing Islam on them(evidence 1), took ilorin from them.(evidence2)

4 Likes

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by zibya: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
wingmanII:

Nobody is denying the starvation part, I am talking of a video of Ojukwu running away. It doesn't exist cause it never happened.
It is on record that Ojukwu ran away.We know this because one of the people who got on the same flight with him to flee wrote a book in 1980 detailing the events surrounding their escape when Biafra was collapsing. That person is no other than the commander of the defunct Biafran army Lt Col Alexander Madiebo. Confirmed Ojukwu fled with his family and friends leaving behind his people to the mercy of the Nigerian army
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Dessy96: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
if he had succeeded with the coup would he have shown abacha mercy?...... Crush your enemy totally... if I was abacha I'll kill if he likes let him bring his whole family to beg

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by eagleeye2: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

You see your fellow tribesmen insulting the whole Yoruba just because of Diya so don't expect the Yoruba to free you on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu matter too. They are both Cowards
Before my comment, show me where my fellow tribesmen were insulting the Yoruba because of Diya?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.