Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo (37644 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one loves attention. New Kardashian in the making.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by mustwork: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin. Who I the moderator pushing this to go Regina Daniel PLS the next time ur going to toilet please post it
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by jefff455: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What's this star sign tattooed on her, hope it's not a gang thing cus my new girl get same.
we already know you have a girlfriend bye and thanks for the information godbless

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Dinho20(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

TATTOO IS THE MARK OF THE DEVIL
IF YOU HAVE TATTOO ON YOUR BODY
YOU BELONG TO THE DEVIL KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by IamSoProlific: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
jefff455:
we already know you have a girlfriend bye and thanks for the information godbless

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by blackaxe78: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
Dinho20:
Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

TATTOO IS THE MARK OF THE DEVIL
IF YOU HAVE TATTOO ON YOUR BODY
YOU BELONG TO THE DEVIL KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
dPriv:
Achievement

can't you see her grandfather has pumped a lot of sperm inside her, that's why she's getting swollen
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by SPLENDID25(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
olorunthobby:
Is she the first person that will ever have a tattoo?
Ahn.. If the girl cough una don post am
If she shit una go post.. Abi Seun is stylishly crushing on Regina's fresh laps nij..

BTW. . nairaland mods eti ya were
those boobs!
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Gbeminayo: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
like play like play this son become Oga madam...all the security,cook and dry cleaner will like Oga madam is calling you.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by B3sty(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Saw Her with this Same Dress Yesterday at Jabi Boat Club, Abuja with Her Hubby (Abi, na Grand Pa.)... She has Grown above her age...that's if actually she's the Same age she claims to be...That pix was taken a Jabi Boat Club.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Wordrep65: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
;Dthis babe no even send anybody sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by densiks: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Old Man’s dinner

Mostly taking pictures just to flaunt her new benefits.

Juvenile psychosis!
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
I think She is looking old and that nwoko is getting younger. Who else thinks so?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Presentation shares no tattoo, lalasticlala front page please undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by iluvdonjazzy: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
wea the belle wey dem say she get.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Foodforthought: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
ovieigho:
How old is Regina Daniels that you mods will go to her instagram to peep and bring her pix on NL

You guys don’t have shame !
Nigeria is the only country that I have seen to have this kind of platform ( Nairaland) where we can all speak with one voice against tyranny!
See naija. ? The man that will rule you in 2023 is already buckling up
No jobs for youth
No power supply
No quality education ,yet you all turned this platform as a front page for entertainers that feed on it to eat remnants and crumbs from govt

You all will suffer till 2023 and you won’t have a choice than to collect #500 to vote more corrupt leaders
Anyhow human beings� angry
You said it all. See the topics on Nairaland, one of Nigeria's apex public forums. Nothing to improve knowledge, intelligence or social responsibility. And you wonder why 80 year old dying men are taking for granted, a country of over 150 million...with 70 percent youth.
BBnaija, Saggyboobsmatter, Tonto and Churchill, Afonja Ipob, Regina Daniels, Privatejet, Nairamarley and Zlatan.
Shame on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by flowx(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
As if I'm the only one noticing that her breast is becoming flat by day.... Anyeay, non of my buzz..
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Okay naaa oya see Regina kpomo... grin since everything about her hits front-page.
you aff damage
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Handy007: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regina you are becoming old
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Marvel

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by omabq(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
yeman2012:
OP you for put Billionaire's wife, Regina Daniels flaunts her new arm tattoo
Hahahaha! That would have completed her status.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by nickxtra(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sparky12:

Nollywood actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels seems to be a lover to Tattoos.

The 20-year-old who recently got married to billionaire businessman Ned Nwoko, added a new Tattoo on her arm with the word 'Princess' in black ink, and took to social media to flaunt it.

See more photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/actress-regina-daniels-shows-off-new.html?m=1
I swear, this girl don get belle
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
what happening to dis girl, she not looking as fyn as before. is it because she now married to her grand father that my eyes ar now open.

btw why is her age always fluctuating like the price of crude oil.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by ovieigho(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Foodforthought:

You said it all. See the topics on Nairaland, one of Nigeria's apex public forums. Nothing to improve knowledge, intelligence or social responsibility. And you wonder why 80 year old dying men are taking for granted, a country of over 150 million...with 70 percent youth.
BBnaija, Saggyboobsmatter, Tonto and Churchill, Afonja Ipob, Regina Daniels, Privatejet, Nairamarley and Zlatan.
Shame on Nairaland.
God bless you
Brother!

When we are supposed to think and channel our grievances then they throw BBNaija to distract the youth.
The youths don’t regard Wole shoyinka and the likes as role model anymore but M.C oluomo,
Koko Zaria, kunle poly, Kabaka etc

I weep for naija.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by manchester1: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2019
20 finally!! best news I have ever heard
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by YorubaWarrior: 1:52am On Jun 10, 2019
ovieigho:
How old is Regina Daniels that you mods will go to her instagram to peep and bring her pix on NL

You guys don’t have shame !
Nigeria is the only country that I have seen to have this kind of platform ( Nairaland) where we can all speak with one voice against tyranny!
See naija. ? The man that will rule you in 2023 is already buckling up
No jobs for youth
No power supply
No quality education ,yet you all turned this platform as a front page for entertainers that feed on it to eat remnants and crumbs from govt

You all will suffer till 2023 and you won’t have a choice than to collect #500 to vote more corrupt leaders
Anyhow human beings� angry

God bless you indeed!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by NwaJozi: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2019
I tire this girl no Sabi package herself
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by danwantu: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Sparky12:

Nollywood actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels seems to be a lover to Tattoos.

The 20-year-old who recently got married to billionaire businessman Ned Nwoko, added a new Tattoo on her arm with the word 'Princess' in black ink, and took to social media to flaunt it.

See more photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/actress-regina-daniels-shows-off-new.html?m=1
The love of mundane things of this world has made this girl mad.Only God can deliver her.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Phenomenal16(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2019
Next is liposuction
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo by Dshocker(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
She is getting fat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) / Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.