Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) (43707 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by stephenduru: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2019
A bus travelling from Lagos to Kano was involved in a terrible accident. Many passengers were burnt beyond recognition. It is unclear what led to the accident.More photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/car-travelling-from-lagos-to-kano.html

2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by modik(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Why not viewer's discretion tag?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Aliencraft(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2019
So sad cry
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2019
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

It's just so saddening embarassed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Daniwak: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Nawa ooo. What kinda problem is this na. Everyday one bad news.. Is it a crime we are humans. Y cant d forces of good & evil allow human race to rest.. If u pray, problem, u dont pray still problem.. cry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2019
♠️

stephenduru:
It is unclear what led to the accident.

Over speeding and potholes.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Over speeding and potholes.

RIP to the dead.

This is not accident from Port holes probably i'll say Negligence from the driver

5 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Rednaxelot: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

so puerile!

You think if they could escape, they wouldn’t?

May you not get trapped in this kinda situation

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
so puerile!

You think if they could escape, they wouldn’t?

May you not get trapped in this kinda situation

Amen but....anyway I guess the loads may have altered their speed that's why I always love travelling with ABC or GIGM they dont over load their vehicles with loads

21 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by alezzy13: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Apparently it happened at night.

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by helinues: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wdh....

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Rednaxelot: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Amen but....anyway I guess the loads may have altered their speed that's why I always love travelling with ABC or GIGM they dont over load their vehicles with loads
SMH for you

22 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Babzrockman: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
What is there in life self? cry

2 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by alezzy13: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Look at the fourth pic. Evidently they were trying to make it to the window, but where overwhelmed.

Very tragic. May they RIP

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Most times, In such situation, Fear will automatically becloud our survival instincts. The shouts, prayers, agonies of the people around you will create great fear in you, you can’t even think of escaping.

Talking from experience though.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by saylawal2003(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
The accident happened around 3.30am on Saturday close to airport junction in Akure along Akure - Owo expressway. It was head on collision with a truck that lost control while trying to dodge a pothole. RIP

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
modik:
Why not viewer discretion tag?

viewers discretion in Today's Nigeria? whatbhave we not seen under Buhari govt ?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
SMH for you
Yeah thanks but tis wisdom

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Most of these Nigerian drivers are possesed I tell you , they lack the right amount of intelligence to make good driving decisions

6 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:

Most times, In such situation, Fear will automatically becloud our survival instincts. The shouts, prayers, agonies of the people around you will create great fear in you, you can’t even think of escaping.

Talking from experience though.

Nawa o may God help us sha

plus the way this drivers load bags & luggages makes it hard for victims to escape

4 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by dammiecool(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Nawa o may God help us sha

plus the way this drivers load bags & luggages makes it hard for victims to escape
Sometimes people are unconscious or injured, this escape of a thing u r talking about is not dat easy in most accident situations.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
dammiecool:

Sometimes people are unconscious or injured, this escape of a thing u r talking about is not dat easy in most accident situations.

I feel Adrenalin would make it easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by iammarvellux(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is serious...

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by rawpadgin(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dead people pictures
Everyday on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by SKhanmi: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

You sound like you hardly take commuter buses/commercial vehicles. Most have no space to even maneuver your body much less escape.. esp sw buses with raised iron seats. Not to mention the blowback from the collision could have knocked most unconscious. Bus wey no suppose dey carry past 12 people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buhari is a vampire and blood sucker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by kingzizzy: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one just weak me

Look at human being burnt like Suya Chei!
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by micfoley: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
My goodness!
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mheen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.