Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) (43709 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by B247: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

It's just so saddening embarassed

Not when it was too fast, no one knows the future, coupled with the fact that we have a culture of not preparing for emergencies. Some may just only say it's not my portion and there ends their emergency plans.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by alexola20(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by asatony: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by ogohiochola: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Too bad

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by kingjrofficial(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buhari Sef angry
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
SKhanmi:

You sound like you hardly take commuter buses/commercial vehicles. Most have no space to even maneuver your body much less escape.. esp sw buses with raised iron seats. Not to mention the blowback from the collision could have knocked most unconscious. Bus wey no suppose dey carry past 12 people

That's why sometimes instead of paying d usual price & get packed like sardines, I go for the expensive option that charges almost 3 times d amount, at least I get a very big sit & fully airconditioned journey

6 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by TSRC: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just look at the state of Nigeria.
And somebody is budgeting 800 million for uniform and 100 million for refreshments in a single year.

A thief in the Senate who stole 25 billion, now allowed to spend his loot in peace due to a political quid pro quo agreement with the Nigerian executive.

God have mercy on the innocent and save us from these terrible leaders.
Leaders that eat without remnants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nonstopvibez: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Most of these aboki drivers are high and on suicide mission When they are traveling to north,they will apply a big stone on pedal breaking speedometer to lets say 250kph. Any mistake or pot hole or error is rip
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Kennydoc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

I feel Adrenalin would make it easy
Did you read where he said people could be unconscious? What of someone who isn't unconscious but fractured the femur or the tibia and fibula on both sides? How can such a person run even with all the adrenaline in this world? Pray you don't experience this kind of situation in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by adetes: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
This so sad

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by perlemo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Terreble ! RIP gugz
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by JimohMomoh: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
The Chinese replica of Hiace Buses easily explode when involved in accident, quick escape is also very difficult.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by chakula: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

They possibly won't have that chance and above all they were destined to travel to the land of no return. Rest in peace.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by ogohiochola: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bad news always! Oh God protect us.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by B247: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jiang:

That's why sometimes instead of paying d usual price & get packed like sardines, I go for the expensive option that charges almost 3 times d amount, at least I get a very big sit & fully airconditioned journey
Even at that, accidents from the death trap roads government willfully leave unattended, cannot be escaped.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Most of these Nigerian drivers are possesed I tell you , they lack the right amount of intelligence to make good driving decisions

Exactly what I was saying. Nigeria is a lost battle. FRSCN has failed but no one talks about them. We blame police and military more than that agency
Yet they have really failed. What is the mental state of drivers before they begin to ply roads? When u arrest heads of transportation companies for accidents that are avoidable, others will learn.

Never ever blame Kanu when he calls Nigeria a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
ahhh....oh My Jesus
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by MyGeneration(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

In Nigeria the way they pack people inside buses especially all those ones making interstate journeys. Some buses attach extra seats and yet still fit over load themselves with passengers and luggage in such a way that you can't move one inch. If you are not in the front seat you are gone if there's a mishap that recquires escaping
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Btruth: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP to the dead.

But more precautions needed to be taking concerning the passengers buses/taxis. The doors need to be properly checked to be able for opening in case of emergency. All the exit doors of the bus needs to be cleared of goods blocking on case of opening too.

Drivers should not put profit making as priority more than human lives. And engine, tyres and other things that needed to be checked should be put in place too.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Optimus212: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Its obvious d vehicle was overloaded.
What a way to die. cry
May their souls RIP.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Ginomel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=PROPHETmichael post=79163135]Why are stuffs like this so frequent in this country? You hardly hear of such elsewhere....Oh Nigeria, when will you wake up and do the needful?[/quote

When FRSC has stopped the routine orientation and sensitization and resorted to cash exchange, law enforcement bears the blunt of a failed State.

Too pathetic.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by toluwa1(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
So sad....
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
chakula:

They possibly won't have that chance and above all they were destined to travel to the land of no return. Rest in peace.
which useless destiny....... Careless cause this...
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
First to comment cool
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by pally123: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
SMH for you
I tire for the guy sef
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by bluebay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Take a closer look at the last picture. They were all gathered by the windows of the bus which means they were trying to escape while the fire was burning them. Some skeleton have cracked skulls which means the impact of the accident was powerful which am sure some were burnt to death while unconscious...
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by chakula: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
jerry447:
which useless destiny....... Careless cause this...

Easy! They would have escape if they have the room for that but, very unfortunate they won't live to see beyond.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
crackhouse:
how do they open the door? Like u don't understand what stampede means.... besides if a car catch fire the door locks

You're right

I remembered 2007 when I was going for putme exam at unad then. Board ib bus at ikorodu around 3pm only for the bus to developed fault at the middle road of ijebu ode, I eventually got to ib at 6pm. To think the storm was over, I entered another worse bus going to ado at Iwo rd. The bus keeping getting fault every 15minutes, when we got to iloko in osun state around 11:55pm we at the back started feeling smokes from the back, we didn't know the useless driver had foam at the back, suddenly this smokes turned to a burning fire, all zeal for those at the door side to open the door was abortive. Everyone were frightened even the driver door sides stiff. I have to jump from the windows side helping a lady to come out leaving behind my load I ran faraway immediately we dropped. It was a sad experience

Since then I hate night trip, if our trip is not early morning? Just count me out

rip to them

1 Like

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by xtivin2: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
These toyota buses get burnt at slight accidents, toyota got to investigate this claims. RIP to the departed.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Horrible!

RIP.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
When driver go dey speed 160/180km per hour and nobody go tell am say driver sufri sufri
Na so i wan enter one bus from zamfara to lagos during my swrvice years. I tell driver abeg no over speed o
The idiot bin tell me say na God dey promote if e happen na God cause am.
I tell the mumu say na God dey follow u press throttle ni
Wereey somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.