Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence (36007 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Airtimex(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
queenfav:
Toh, I was wondering what could have made her stay na.Some stay because the man is too fine or rich to leave. Women need to realize that your personal happiness comes first! If you are not getting it in marriage, talk to your legs especially when beating has entered the matter.

Any woman who chooses to stay in abusive marriage or relationship because the man is rich or handsome, clearly deserve what she gets...

That applies to men also. Some women dey bully guys too shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:
See the Man head like frog.... I pray he rots in jail.

BTW, why is no one asking what she did to be beaten like that? Some Women are the cause of some violence. You know your husband is hot tempered, yet you will keep running your mouth like tap.

You mean she must have done something to deserve her bones and spine broken? What ignoramous like yourself don't know is that most victims of domestic violence (male or female) are very meek and mild mannered people. They can't stand up or speak up for themselves, that's why their spouses capitalize on their weaknesses just like how a typical school bully picks on weaker kids. Even if she was disrespectful, so it is ok to have her bones broken?

Anybody that thinks it is ok for an human being to inflict injuries on another human being needs to be mentally evaluated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Okoroawusa: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is she dead?

Good for her...some women never learn
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Somzee(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is seriously Bad!

Domestic violence shouldn't be endured.

Just like that?
After frustrating her emotionally, he still topped it up with the physical abuse.

Rest in peace to you Lady.
If only you had known.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Jabioro: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=cococandy post=79168408]

You people are idiots [/quoteand you're the most idiotic fellow.includimg your parents...]
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Joystark(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is sad
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Newmans: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
You almost make me talk.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nickshrapnel: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
I think it's high time they start lecturing marrige as a course in the university because some people don't just know when to quit

Marriage is not for everybody!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by trapQ: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
You are an idiot and you have no one to tell you.
Sirmuel1:

BTW, why is no one asking what she did to be beaten like that? Some Women are the cause of some violence. You know your husband is hot tempered, yet you will keep running your mouth like tap.

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by liberalchick(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Didn’t you read the article? The marriage has a history of domestic violence, this last beating was just one of many she had to endure in the course of the marriage. This beating was because of sex, if she had allowed him sex I am sure there would have been another reason for the man to beat her.

Jabioro:
Na so she lost her life..she for give am the sex.. even she no dey mood..now she is late..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by liberalchick(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Because rational human beings know that the crime of “running your mouth like tap” does NOT deserve a death sentence.

Sirmuel1:

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by jagzyukay: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
I got flowers today��
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Winter4: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Wife-beater spotted!! See reasoning! For your mind now, you don contribute for here. Shior undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Winter4: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jabioro:
Na so she lost her life..she for give am the sex.. even she no dey mood..now she is late..

Ta ree angry angry
Abeg naa, no dey talk like this fah!
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by queenfav(f): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Airtimex:

Any woman who chooses to stay in abusive marriage or relationship because the man is rich or handsome, clearly deserve what she gets...

That applies to men also. Some women dey bully guys too shocked
I agree

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by drey076(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
why will you deny your husband of sex?
That doesn't justify beating her to death
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
That moraafoket! The silly girl!
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
cococandy:
It makes you happy doesn’t it?

are you a feminist, something you cannt even define !
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Jesusgirlsings: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's well.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
mtchww..all these thin niggas will be flexing thier muscles on weak ladies. RIP dear
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by drey076(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Female most especially should ignore this African customs and learn to walk away from abusive relationships. Some ladies have been enduring serious beating even before marriage
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
neonly:
Let feminists contribute
Agbaya
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

U started well and ended with what another thing...u should know by now to slap u is hungrying me....

If she's ur sister or daughter will u be okay with her being beaten to death because of something she said.. If ones wife know his to run mouth, u too run mouth if her mouth is annoying ....instead of responding with violence..
Its a sociopathic behaviour and a predator-prey complex or what some people refer to as god-complex...

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by missyblissy: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Sirmuel1 post=79167731]See the Man head like frog.... I pray he rots in jail.

Oga what are you saying? sad angry

What stops the man from walking away? Abeg there's no justify reason for hitting any woman. If you can't take the heat leave the kitchen abi!!! Abeg stop staying this rubbish joor. A woman is dead and its her fault for running her mouth like tap like you put it shoor mtcheew
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Kemight15: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wish I can see that stuuuuupid wife beater Goat and shoot him ten times to death....
Gosh I don't know when I started crying sef embarassed embarassed cry cry

May your soul rest in peace Deborah.

Dis is so Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
sassysure:
When it become toxic for both man and woman, flee.

Some are naturally sadist and the pain, blood and tears give them hard-on. If u notice u are married to such, and things like that( being subjugated, at the mercy of ur spouse makes u feel wanted and desired) pls u two should go for counselling and look for ways to take the aggressiveness.

The truth is that this is one of the underlying causes of domestic violence that is never discussed in Nigerian marital crises as so many of us don't believe it exist but it does and many are dead because of that.

So many men are turned on by seeing their wives on their knees crying and begging them for mercy. No wonder that sex always follow domestic violence immediately.

If u figure out there is one around u who display these traits, help the person get the needed help cos most times they always deny they need one like this dead lady.
Many men are turned on by crying n begging?? sad sad

Are u for real
Where do u meet such men
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Emmytrill(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
How a man will have the heart to beat up a woman to the extent of inflicting injuries on her still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by alphaNomega: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is the saddest story I've read on NL today. That man should face the law angry
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by chibaby1985(f): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Which one is God's power Johnson.. Give is his real name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.