Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence (36004 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by desiredhome: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:

Kids...fear of the unknown...no financial independence
Lots of the people commenting are not married, so they have no idea how hard some decisions are to make when married
mmmmn so sad
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:

Are u married?? If not,come here..lemme panelbeat ur face!!!

Na joke o...honestly I feel for the woman,dou some women can use mouth finish a man's destiny but battering a woman cuz she said no to sex is very bad...funny thing is,the bros is so legelege and frail looking...
Look at your statement. Complete woman beater. You go jam soon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:

get out of my mentioned! I just wish you try shit on my relatives maybe using you for experiments will be a good lesson to others. You must be a woman beater. Go face your fellow man with balls not beating the weaker ones

Loool, ur scared already...
Come here,I will beat hell outta ur ass...
Yes...U...I want u as dinner kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jesus bro...I'm just joking with u aiit? Calm down grin
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
Look at your statement. Complete woman beater. You go jam soon.

I was joking with her naaaaaaa...
wink

Shuuuuu...u already vexed??
No vex mai dear kiss
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by desiredhome: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
I think it's high time they start lecturing marrige as a course in the university because some people don't just know when to quit

Marriage is not for everybody!
The society/culture is the problem, the moment you are 30 years and not married, ahh, that's how you will receive insult as if you are less of human being embarassed
and so many people are suffering as we speak.
Your happiness is the most important in life

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:

Loool, ur scared already...
Come here,I will beat hell outta ur ass...
Yes...U...I want u as dinner kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jesus bro...I'm just joking with u aiit? Calm down grin
See this pele no de use sensitive comments de follow me. Shift ngafe biko
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is our problem. We expect God to do everything. What has God have to do with an abusive Husband? For Christ sake God isn’t gonna come down from heaven and touch your husbands heart. If he is abusive, the best option is to leave him. A lot of people have died from statement like “GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH”. NO HE WONT, heaven help those who help themselves. Don’t stay in an abusive relationship or marriage and say God will see you through. That’s just been stupid
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
That was her stupid purpose in life and she has fulfilled it- to die a Mrs.
I am not moved.
Next!
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Jabioro: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
liberalchick:
Didn’t you read the article? The marriage has a history of domestic violence, this last beating was just one of many she had to endure in the course of the marriage. This beating was because of sex, if she had allowed him sex I am sure there would have been another reason for the man to beat her.

Where said the same thing... if you're living with a monster,you must know how to tame him..
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Jabioro: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Winter4:

Ta ree angry angry
Abeg naa, no dey talk like this fah!
Read the the arcticle to confirm what caused the beating...
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Brightest04(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
I hate the last word of the post:Remanded in prison!
Honestly this beast ought to have been remanded in the mortuary by now instead of the prison.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by bishop212(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
For sure before they wedded,there would have bn signs dat the girl was too blind to see...RIP ..
Ladies dont wait till it happens to u, wisdom demands that u learn from others.personal experience isnt always d best teacher cos it might b too late to learn d lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Any negroe that gives the excuse of females having bad mouth as the reason for domestic violence is an 1mbecile.

When you quarrel with your fellow men on the streets, in your work place or any where else, don't you insult each other verbally?

Do you need to exchange blows with your fellow males just because they insulted you?

Most of you don't try it because you know you will injure yourselves and look like animals.

But you will rather flex those same muscles on females simply because they have leaner muscles. Cowards!!

This dead woman just happened to be a fish brained lebelebe.

I know what some females can do to calm your coward nerves down forever.

M0rons.

And to those 1diotic females that stand there and watch their fellow female being beaten in public by a mad baboon without trying to help, may you end up with an animalistic idiot like yourself that will send you six feet under.

Zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by vickydevoka(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
queenfav:
The man is not even fine sef, and he is beating someone's daughter. Rip to the lady. To those enduring gbas gbos in their marriages, I say well done. You may be next if you don't walk away for your life's sake.
So fyn men should be beating there wife cause they are fyn. Lol. If u re wicked u are wicked, whether fyn or ugly, tall or short.

Buh I fear short people passss
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just because he turned him down for sex, he decided to beat his wife to death, he should face the music, good for him.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by danhans(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
The guy is a foolish man
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by TSRC: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
That man should be hanged until he dies.

This is some next level wickedness. He is a danger to the society.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by adontcare(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
It is not easy to leave an abusive marriage. Especially when kids are involved. Abusers make sure u don't have financial freedom, or ensure u don't have money on u, they try to enclose u in the house so u don't make friends. No job or business to boost u up. Even if they allow u do business, or work, they ensure u spend d money on the running of the house. They try to make u feel worth less so that u cannot see urself as a useful person even if u try to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by kushme: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2019
If she's a feminazi, then damn her cos she couldn't defend her equality by fighting for her right. smiley

If she's not, I sincerely say sorry...
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Zoroaster: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2019
What happened to god's grace?... E no work?.. R.IP tho
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by favour32(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2019
When a relationship (married or not) don't work out in terms of compatibility, please log out immediately.
When the heat is unbearable please log out and shun religious extremism to stay alive.
It is better to be jumping from a relationship to another and be happy to be alive than to die in a so-called fixed relationship to prove to the world that you are committed to a specific relationship forever.
Please yourself don't please the world.
Love and compatibility are two different things.
Most people suffer because they relegated compatibility and promoted love more than compatibility.
Love is not enough.
The key to most successful relationships is compatibility.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by Duggedised12(f): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2019
sassysure:
When it become toxic for both man and woman, flee.

Some are naturally sadist and the pain, blood and tears give them hard-on. If u notice u are married to such, and things like that( being subjugated, at the mercy of ur spouse makes u feel wanted and desired) pls u two should go for counselling and look for ways to take the aggressiveness.

The truth is that this is one of the underlying causes of domestic violence that is never discussed in Nigerian marital crises as so many of us don't believe it exist but it does and many are dead because of that.

So many men are turned on by seeing their wives on their knees crying and begging them for mercy. No wonder that sex always follow domestic violence immediately.

If u figure out there is one around u who display these traits, help the person get the needed help cos most times they always deny they need one like this dead lady.
the bolded is very true and I often wonder why, now I know.
Re: Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence by EmmyNorse(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Love is blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.