Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

"I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri (335 Views)

Yoruba People Abroad Don’t Want Anything To Do With Nigeria Again – Gani Adams / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Want Anything From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by musictori: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
The aide of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has come clean saying that he is fighting for Nigeria, not to get anything in return, adding that he is already fulfilled in life.

See what he wrote...

"I fight for Nigeria, not because I want anything. I am FULFILLED in life. Yet, some Nigerians say come back home and talk. So @MBuhari can arrest me and there will be no one left to talk? Sadly, all too often, the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/i-fight-for-nigeria-not-because-i-want.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by dedonfranco(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
U & I know dis man is telling lies.
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by Stalwert: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Useless fraudster who was accused of forging documents to implicate sls, accused of identity theft... has become the conscience of many gullible magas. PMB has no time for you and that rudderless rtd deputy director of customs,find a jobless failure like yourself to bother. Shege!!!
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by RoyalBlu(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Of course!!!

Why would you want anything more?

You've already filled up your 'drums' to the brim with our 'you know what' until they overflowed when you had the opportunity.

Even your next generation are all covered.

Unku Reno wehdonesir.
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by Afospecialk: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nobody expected yu to be in support of the enemy of ur master

Yu ar only carrying out what Jonathan nd Atiku command yu to do so we knw yu ar only figjtint for ur pocket
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by dukeprince50: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Reno is not actually a bad man, I knew this the day he warned Osinbajo after the helicopter crash but Reno is actually not fighting for Nigeria, he promotes division without knowing it, his hate for Mbuhari is not something any sane man will do, Saying the president have homosexual cows is childish and annoying. He constitute nuisance trying to spoil PMB name even though PMB acts like Reno never exists. its better we all come together and build a country. Reno will die, Buhari will die, Nigeria will still remain
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by tunjiajayi: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mscheeeew.
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fight for Nigeria ke...could not remember Gowon saying you fought agianst the biafrians during the civil war.....lol
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by helinues: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Guy man must wack

Anyway Na way jare Pastor Yahoo Reno
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by Intellectual201: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
You are vindictive and it's sickening.
musictori:

The aide of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has come clean saying that he is fighting for Nigeria, not to get anything in return, adding that he is already fulfilled in life.

See what he wrote...

"I fight for Nigeria, not because I want anything. I am FULFILLED in life. Yet, some Nigerians say come back home and talk. So @MBuhari can arrest me and there will be no one left to talk? Sadly, all too often, the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/i-fight-for-nigeria-not-because-i-want.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Fight For Nigeria, Not Because I Want Anything" - Reno Omokri by muykem: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am very sure that you will not escape God punishment. You are defending most corrupt government in history of Nigeria and claimed to be fighting for the same country. It's so bad that even apostle Suleiman can no longer hold his peace.

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu Reveals Major Cause Of Poverty In North / Saraki's Exit From APC Hurt Our Feelings, Senator Barau Opens Up / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Bomb Blasts In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.