Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit (61688 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Pantless Pose / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Alajiki(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
OboOlora:

It would surprise you he doesn’t make shit from it! This is actually a mental disorder being portrayals creativity but Nigerians won’t know cos quite a lot of them are mentally impaired also.

Or if you had a company, would u want this non entity to be ur brand ambassador?

Shut the fvck up! Hater!!!
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by 89luminux(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Toothpick in the neck
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by SaturnNick(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Women with the hourglass shape make the best wife. Their body retains sperm very well.
Who be this one agaiñ?
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by ernieboy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
dapsoneh:
Women and packaging! You need to see her in real life poo as in face to face Chai!
she no fine?
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by dapsoneh: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Have you been close enough to know how she really looks?
yup
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by dapsoneh: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
ernieboy:
she no fine?
nop
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wow, she looks like Barbie
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
micfoley:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Beautiful Adunni Ade
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Offpoint1: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

His monetized account with Google adsense--Pay per click just like NL, LIB and other bloggers.
If you have a lot of followers, people or Google will pay you to advertise on your page.
Most celebrities do it, even LIB.
Some people might dash you by themselves if they like you.
It is only on NL that people post business for FREE, if not, the Betting and Sex guys should have ran out of money.
NL get Google Adsense? cuz I've never seen google ad here before.
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by TemmyT002(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hahahahaha
This guy no well o
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
dapsoneh:
yup

I don't believe you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by MiraCoool: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
OboOlora:

It would surprise you he doesn’t make shit from it! This is actually a mental disorder being portrayals creativity but Nigerians won’t know cos quite a lot of them are mentally impaired also.

Or if you had a company, would u want this non entity to be ur brand ambassador?
He's a Human being for Christ sake.. I'd say he's having fun, doing wah he enjoys doing.
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by MiraCoool: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
Unbelievable jobless bigot. And the she-male is someone role model. Hummm? Very pathetic human being
You're pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
MiraCoool:

You're pathetic.
if you quote me again I go fry your balls give you chop
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by dapsoneh: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

I don't believe you.
i dont need to
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by Greatfullheart: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Adunni Ade is My Super Crush, i Wish I Could Marry Her and Father Her Children?
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by zone51: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2019
kennygee:
I've noticed this Toheeb guy puts in a lot of effort in his imitations. But how does he make money from all of this.

Same way facebook makes money. Advertisement
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by unibenakpos(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
OboOlora:

funny toheeb has a car, he can be a brand ambassador, he has over 600k followers on Instagram. Don't be surprise he is making more than you think.�
Re: Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit by LizRapheal(f): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2019
I've noticed this Toheeb guy puts in a lot of effort in his imitations. But how does he make money from all of this.
I wonder too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.