₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,957 members, 5,041,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 01:34 AM

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (40841 Views)

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 09
Igbiribe onu tongue

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by EVILFOREST: 5:47pm On Jun 09
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Tonymuna: 5:51pm On Jun 09
Congrats
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by deltateam: 5:51pm On Jun 09
Isn't that pawpaw? I had to look at the ground to locate him.

Even Ime Calabar and some known actors. Looking interesting.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Juliet11111(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09
Liliyann:
Nollywood worst actress!
The broom dem use commot first wife dey corner dey wait for you lipsrsealed
You are very stupid for saying that

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by naijaproper: 6:02pm On Jun 09
Congratulations!!!

Meanwhile, this Okon Lagos is an all round comic relief. A mere looking at him you begin to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Charmingpet: 6:06pm On Jun 09
mattyobrian:
Na pawpaw be the page boy? grin
u spoke my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 6:19pm On Jun 09
Congrats! Wow!! Me know no say nah three pikin 2 boys and one girl dem get cool

Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by princeking2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09
Liliyann:
Nollywood worst actress!
It may not happen the way you are thinking. I suggest you keep off.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Memphitz537(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09
Rotimi Amechi been fu*k shege comot from her tohtoh that year ooooooo
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Exodora: 6:52pm On Jun 09
Liliyann:
Nollywood worst actress!

And tomorrow if your prayer starts working na you go say na she bi the course right? Better take back that course cos she just dey mind her business na.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Nmezor(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09
Congratz to the couple
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by BrutusOj(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09
Aki abi pawpaw look like the little groom..
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Mrexcell: 3:34am On Jun 10
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood producer and actor, Tchidi Chikere and his wife, actress, Nuella Njubigbo celebrates their wedding anniversary with cute photos. Gistvic reports.

Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo and popular producer & director, Tchidi Chikere held their traditional marriage in 2014, after the film maker got separated from his estranged wife, Sophia.

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nuella-njubigbo-and-tchidi-chikere.html

Very cute lovely couple will soon be joining them.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Nelimed10: 8:51am On Jun 10
browse334:
If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails, even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late!
Thanks... I'm enjoying my new relationship with Jesus.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by booksrite(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28
u spoke my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.