Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) (30758 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Boys can accommodate each other for years in school and it will be fun and fun, yabis and counter yabis, but girls can't even stay in the same hostel without gossip and gossip and actions like this why?

If N1000 is missing between two boys staying together, you will hear something like this 'John I can't find my N1000 and I am thinking you have used it to fuck olosho.
Segun will reply, I didn't see your N1000 but I think you might have forgotten when you gave it to that your dirty girlfriend Sandra with a laugh.
John will respond 'Idiot, stop calling her dirty because she is more beautiful than that K-legged hungry girl called Hafsat that visited you yesterday.' cheesy
There and then the issue is settled.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
ANGER,
5letter words yet it brings unending regrets if not tamed.
wish the poor lady quick recovery
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
hmm serious matter shocked
hot water ke?
una sure say na 1k cause dis matter or sumptin cause dia beef wey dis 1k loss come escalate
like boyfwend mattter
anyway i pray she recovers
see as her roommate jus burrn her fine skin

1 Share

Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by remi1444: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Oh boy see bossssssom. Be like she don't born self. Omoh boys don press shlt comot for that bobby
me precisely.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by remi1444: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:
hot water ke?
una sure say na 1k cause dis matter or sumptin cause dia beef wey dis 1k loss come escalate
like boyfwend mattter
You get sense... i dont want to start sharing the real cause of the issue though.

But the victim at first beat up the culprit and stripped her naked in public.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by boyfwend(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:
hot water ke?
like boyfwend mattter

Sir can you please stop quoting me?
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Lukebryan2sure: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Don't know y ladies can't stand each other,i remember twin sisters in school then couldn't not live together in d same hostel they were always quarrelling....
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by chibaby1985(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Cant be 1k jor
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
She is hot tempered
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by HitSong: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
GISTM0RE b: See photos of the Lady that pour her hot water >> [url=http://gistmore.com/aapours-hot-water-on-her-colleague-] http://gistmore.com/aau-student-pours-hot-water-on-her-colleague-photos
Your post is misleading.
There's no picture there
You're a liar
I'm going to delete/report your post.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Before this envy, bitching and bad belle must have been going on. Behind all the smile. You know women.

A person you pity and help can be your worst enemy.

That culprit deserves a decent jail term. At least a year.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
tactius:
Hmm

There is a solution to this...raise fees so that we can build enough hostels to house students one to a room....and students can have their privacy.

Raise taxes, so that there can be decent water, and light supply too.(raise power and water bills as well_)

But Nigeria....

You are a big fool. Raising fees is not an option, how much are their parents collecting? Abi is there subsidy on education?
Please stop saying/writing rubbish.
Best regards
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by papyskinsy: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
omo see as de stuff boil
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
bojbest:

You are a big fool. Raising fees is not an option, how much are their parents collecting? Abi is there subsidy on education?
Please stop saying/writing rubbish.
Best regards
If there wasn't subsidy on education me and you no for go government owned universities.Those top private universities like covenant university don't have that luxury hence the substantially high tuition fees.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mr op free the nipple now.
I for like see how burnt nipple take be like.
Even if you cover am we know say na nipple dey there.
But make we no lie the anty gather bobby oooo.

Bobbinatu
If burnt jollof rice dey sweet then I suspect her own suppose don get flavor by now.

Jokes apart
I wish her speedy recovery o.

Honestly the bobby round and full well oh. grin
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na who cover the buns
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
remi1444:
You get sense... i dont want to start sharing the real cause of the issue though.

But the victim at first beat up the culprit and stripped her naked in public.
we know the real cause cheesy.na dis same ekpoma some yrs back one babe baff her friend with acid cos her friend was trying to snatch her sugardaddy grin.it was even aired on the local nta station sef.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mentally deranged course mate, imagine pouring your carryover sorrow on another person.
That Ekpoma needs cleansing, both the staffs, students, house owners also.

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by xjiggy: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Who be red, who be green. Make we know we pour and who receive
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by elsom: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mr op free the nipple now.
I for like see how burnt nipple take be like.
Even if you cover am we know say na nipple dey there.
But make we no lie the anty gather bobby oooo.

Bobbinatu
If burnt jollof rice dey sweet then I suspect her own suppose don get flavor by now.

Jokes apart
I wish her speedy recovery o.

Nawa o...how did you know that's a nipple and breast. I had to go back to the pix after seeing your comment. I thought it was her shaved head!
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by elsom: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:

Honestly the bobby round and full well oh. grin
ah ah...the thing has been cooked and is turgid. Pity the girl
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

If there wasn't subsidy on education me and you no for go government owned universities.Those top private universities like covenant university don't have that luxury hence the substantially high tuition fees.

You can’t compare the private sector to the government own. It’s totally different.
Re: AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Colleague (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2019
the girl get big breast sha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.