Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... (2394 Views)

Freethinkers How Do You Manage Living In A Country That Believes In Superstition / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... by vaxx: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nostradamus:
ok,now I understand.thanks for this...

This means for witchcraft to be effective against a person,the victim himself has a part to play.i.e he/she must have a poor self image of himself. Witchcraft won't be effective against a confident person with the right perception?
well, it shows that the whole puporse of witchcraft or magic spells is about mind control thru psychological phenomenon. An alter state of mind will give an illusion of an alter state of reality.

that is why medication works best with counselling. The victim mind must be engaged before anything can work on her/him.
Re: Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... by Nostradamus: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
well, it shows that the whole puporse of witchcraft or magic spells is about mind control thru psychological phenomenon. An alter state of mind will give an illusion of an alter state of reality.

that is why medication works best with counselling. The victim mind must be engaged before anything can work on her/him.
thank you boss!!!

Please go on with your write-up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

End-time Study: What Is Rapture? / Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance / Belief In God Boils Down To A Gut Feeling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.