Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap (1748 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by Pweetyteey: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
I hope you are all having a good day! Some time ago a post about the new Carlcare Mobile phone swap plan / TradeIn system in line with Global goals, which Carlcare service was set to launch, it's safe to say the Swap Plan is here.

Before the swap takes place there are procedures to take note of: Your device will be evaluated first to determine its current value; after which, you proceed to select your choice of our available devices and pay the difference.

Below are lists of eligible recycling devices and available models you can swap to....

LIST OF RECYCLING DEVICES ACCEPTED
INFINIX
TECNO
ITEL
IPHONE
HUAWEI
XIAOMI (MI)
OPPO
SAMSUNG
VIVO
ELIGIBLE DEVICES AND MODELS YOU CAN SWAP TO

TECNO
TECNO Camon 11
TECNO Pouvoir 2 pro
TECNO Pouvoir 3
TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air
TECNO Spark 2
TECNO Spark 3
TECNO Y2
TECNO POP 2 Pro
TECNO POP 2
INFINIX
INFINIX Note 5
INFINIX Note 5 Stylus
INFINIX Zero 6
INFINIX Smart 2 HD
INFINIX Smart 3
INFINIX Hot 7
Infinix S4
ITEL
ITEL P33
ITEL A14
ITEL A16
ITEL P13
ITEL S13
ITEL S32 Mini
the models will be adjusted with time

The swap is only available at Carlcare branches within Ikeja, Lagos State for now... click the link to see TERMS & CONDITIONS https:///2Y0070Q

Please do visit either of the Carlcare service centres for assistance, see addresses below

#CarlcareOPEBI
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

#CarlcareDS
HOTLINE: 09036003533
DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

Re: All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by patomaniac: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why trade in a samsung for a tecno or those other chinko brands � embarassed

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by Onos01(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
All your phone contacts are not reachable.

I just want to ask on how I can swap my techno Spark 2 phone for iPhone 7 here in Port Harcourt.

I have the receipt and it's not up to a year.

I just want to use an iPhone
Re: All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by drjprince: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Onos01:

All your phone contacts are not reachable.

I just want to ask on how I can swap my techno Spark 2 phone for iPhone 7 here in Port Harcourt.

I have the receipt and it's not up to a year.

I just want to use an iPhone
tecno spark 2 for what, can you even hear yourself cheesy
Re: All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by letgoclubing: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Is there any tecno tab, 2018 or 2019 product
Re: All You Need To Know About Carlcare Phone Swap by scarycuteface(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
letgoclubing:
Is there any tecno tab, 2018 or 2019 product
They have droipad and phonetab3

(1) (Reply)

Glo 4G / Who Else Thinks Google Pixel 4 And 4XL Is Mid-range Not Premium / [nigeria] GSM Unlocking Software Tool In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.