Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) (87493 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
When did she become Kerubu and Serafu na?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by NoToPile: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Never liked her dress sense, always wondered who her stylist was even as the first lady back then, sometimes everything will be so blingbling bling and you will be wondering. The only good thing about this particular dress is that its modest.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
No be eyo of Lagos I dey see so?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Briller: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na waa o. Whoever is this lady's designer is a mess. Both designer and 1st lady gat no swag at all. She makes me feel like throwing up. Tufiakwa.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mama Peace
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Lanre0: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mother of all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:
Her dressing signifies the current state of Nigeria.
jaga jaga?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
mama's pieces
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
koyyes:
Her dressing signifies the current state of Nigeria.
jaga jaga?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
mama's pieces
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
oochi123:
The friends won't be able to utter any word.
Real friends would have encouraged some editing and lots of subtractions.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by maisauki: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Otuoke weed at work
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by deomelo: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Egungun calabar..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by deomelo: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
She always has a thing for Capt. Jack Sparrow's hat.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
What I ordered and what I got
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Eegun ara orun re o !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
ajebuter:

Yarimo eh!
Yam and pepper soup slap you dia..

Yeye person.... tongue cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
NoToPile:
Never liked her dress sense, always wondered who her stylist was even as the first lady back then, sometimes everything will be so blingbling bling and you will be wondering. The only good thing about this particular dress is that its modest.

What stylist? She just threw everything she owns on her body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by omabq(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mutteeme:
Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan, steps out in style for a child dedication event in Portharcourt.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/jonathan-wife-patience-steps-out-in-style-for-a-child-dedication-event-photos.html

Mama peace on the beat.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Damcomolux(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Aba made
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by kaen1317: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
VillagePipu:

Here are the most senior elders of your muddy republic kneeling down all over the North. When I tell you you're slaves, I'm not kidding. You're actually slaves and I am not joking, you are sons of Ham and Esau, destined to serve others.

You would die of envy, bitterness and unfulfilled like Ashebe and end up lonely and abandoned like Ojukwu.
a man whose villages are completely surrounded is busy calling another a slave.keep fooling yourself as always.this time around u won't know what hit u. Scumbaag
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Sexymercy: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel na beg I dey beg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by darita: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is today rag day? Hlp me ask D's woman
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2019
@ least, it's better than dressing half naked.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by gare(f): 2:48am On Jun 10, 2019
simonlee:
Her stylist needs to re-dedicate her life to Christ!

Before then deliverance is required for the stylists
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by ddeola: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2019
Orisirisi. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by 4koff: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Mutteeme:
Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan, steps out in style for a child dedication event in Portharcourt.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/jonathan-wife-patience-steps-out-in-style-for-a-child-dedication-event-photos.html

This na Chief(Mrs) Prophetess Patience Johnathan?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by Easy1401(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Mama Peace.... Chai, There is God ooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) by vikithor(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2019
most popular first lady
mention any one that out march her fame�
you don try,
any where GEJ or PEJ visits,gives buhari/APC govt heartquake,keep on shinning love two you throway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.